Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 NJ DE Alquadin Muhammad (Miami Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 NJ DE Alquadin Muhammad (Miami Verbal)

Strongside defensive end
    Ramsey, New Jersey
    Don Bosco Prep

Ht: 6'4"
    Wt: 230 lbs

RANKINGS:
    24/7: DE #4 | Overall #83
    ESPN: DE #13 | Overall #95
    Rivals: DE #7 | Overall #156
    Scout: DE #6

OFFERS:
    Notre Dame
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Boston College
    California
    Colorado
    Florida
    LSU
    Miami
    Michigan
    Mississippi State
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Penn State
    Rutgers
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    USC
    Virginia Tech
    West Virginia

Alquadin Muhammad - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Last edited by The Polish Irishman; 11-07-2012, 03:25 PM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Another defensive stud from Don Bosco, offered by Kelly, Diaco and Cooks today while they were at the school. Have seen this kid play, and he stood out and was dominant on a defense with Hamilton, Shumate, Wright and Co.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
      Another defensive stud from Don Bosco, offered by Kelly, Diaco and Cooks today while they were at the school. Have seen this kid play, and he stood out and was dominant on a defense with Hamilton, Shumate, Wright and Co.
      We will see how good he is next year when teams focus on stopping him.

Comment

"Definitely" wants to visit ND

Comment

Runs a 4.65 40 according to 247. Could end up as an OLB in our 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
            Runs a 4.65 40 according to 247. Could end up as an OLB in our 3-4.
            I like that.

Comment

Big, athletic, and a star even amongst elite company? Yes please. Sign this kid up.

Oh, and the joy of hearing this kid's name screwed up when he makes a big sack...the joy.
              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Pipeline, please.

Comment

The full article just came out and it's VERY Encouraging.

Researched ND and found out that they graduate almost all their players and they have a very strong Alumni base.

Said he's not just going to college for sports but to get a education and earn a degree.

Also said that Notre Dame seems like one big family.

Will be looking for the combination of academics and athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                    The full article just came out and it's VERY Encouraging.

Researched ND and found out that they graduate almost all their players and they have a very strong Alumni base.

Said he's not just going to college for sports but to get a education and earn a degree.

Also said that Notre Dame seems like one big family.

Will be looking for the combination of academics and athletics.
                    Let's go 2nd commit of the 2013 class! haha
                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                      Let's go 2nd commit of the 2013 class! haha
                      Unfortunately he says he wants to play out the process.

Comment

Can anyone find tape on him? Didn't find any on YouTube.

Comment

Damn we need to get a couple of this kids here from that school they way prospects are coing out of that school damn
                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                            Damn we need to get a couple of this kids here from that school they way prospects are coing out of that school damn
                            And the crown jewel of the program is Peppers, who is only a sophomore this year.

Comment

Now the #1 DE in class of 2013.

If we get Shumate and then convince Yuri to join... look out.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                Now the #1 DE in class of 2013.

A Don Bosco pipeline? Yes please.

This would be the second pipeline I am for the construction of, for what it's worth. ;)

Comment

I'm sold. Where can I buy?

Comment

We have to get this pipeline set up.
                                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                      Is that your opinion or are you hearing this?

Comment

Anyone know anything about his recruitment? Seems to not be active at all

Looks like he has only visited Rutgers and Colorado (Yuri Wright)
                                        “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Seems to be taking it slow. Probably a CAT for ND.

Comment

Bosco coaches are visiting Alabama this week and apparently Nick Saban is very interested. He'll certainly be a national recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack
                                              Nicknaming any Muslim "al-Qaeda" is offensive. Fair warning isnt going to save you from the truckload of sh!t you'll catch if and when Alquadin commits to us.
                                              now if you were to call him "the base" you might get away with it...

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the Bosco kids don't really start the recruiting process till after their season.

Shumate needs to be in his ear.

Comment

“@jcshurburtt: Based on what I hear, I like the #Irish for 4-star DE Alquadin Muhammad Alquadin Muhammad #247Sports”

Imagine Smith, Muhammed, Rochell, Cox, Anzalone and Randolph. WOW

Last edited by STLDomer; 05-24-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                      “@jcshurburtt: Based on what I hear, I like the #Irish for 4-star DE Alquadin Muhammad Alquadin Muhammad #247Sports”

Based on what he said, me likey!

Comment

His breakdown/highlights start around 2:10. Cue the do want gif please.

The Top 15 High School Athletes from New Jersey - Class of 2013 - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4vS6lLg208Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                        Last edited by peoriairish; 05-24-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Muhammed would likely play OLB. I like him more than Sherit, Drennon, Ebenezer there. Really want him.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                            Muhammed would likely play OLB. I like him more than Sherit, Drennon, Ebenezer there. Really want him.
                                                            Agreed. At the end of that highlight, he got a pick in coverage. The kid's got great length and good speed.

here is a picture of him if you want to add that and the video to the top of the page Ironman.

Comment

Well that really came out of nowhere.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pipeline it.

Comment

Guess we can thank Shumate ;)

“I was on the phone with Coach Kelly because I’m trying to get Alquadin to join me with the Fighting Irish next year,” Shumate told the Star-Ledger on Signing Day. “I called the coach after I signed, I told him everything was faxed and that’s when I started talking about Quan (Alquadin) and he (Kelly) asked to speak to him. I’m trying to do my early recruiting.”

Comment

Pipeline

I can see this happening at a Don Bosco game with the Arsenal fan = ND fan
                                                                        Last edited by STLDomer; 05-24-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Really like this kid, would be a nice get.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                                            Man that movie is awesome! Almost as much awesomeness as this news!

Comment

• #39
                                                                              He's really close with Shumate.

Heard he grew up liking Bama/Florida, but don't think he's very far along in the recruiting process.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                “@jcshurburtt: Based on what I hear, I like the #Irish for 4-star DE Alquadin Muhammad

Last edited by Buster Bluth; 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Bosco boys tend to wait till after season to even really start process. Gotta be focused to be Natty champs.

This worries me though because we could most certainy fill up by January at DE or OLB. I would assume we will be fine though since we could peg him for either and deal with it later

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Bosco boys tend to wait till after season to even really start process. Gotta be focused to be Natty champs.

This worries me though because we could most certainy fill up by January at DE or OLB. I would assume we will be fine though since we could peg him for either and deal with it later
                                                                                    Interesting thing about Quan is he showed up at Bosco as a sophomore, having only spent one year at PC, basically totally raw. He's still pretty raw, relatively speaking, I think. But he's a specimen.

Similar, in some ways, to Tashawn Bower. Bower has very little football experience, but is huge and very athletic. Think his best football is ahead of him as well.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      well NICE

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                        well NICE
                                                                                        Abso-freakin-lutely!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Someone's gotta bring you hooligans down off your high.

Looooooooooong way until February. And a lot can happen between now and when the Bosco boys start their recruitment. IMO, it would mean more coming from Quan's mouth.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by peoriairish View Post
                                                                                            Agreed. At the end of that highlight, he got a pick in coverage. The kid's got great length and good speed.

here is a picture of him if you want to add that and the video to the top of the page Ironman.

Thanks buddy.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                                                                              Thanks buddy.
                                                                                              Not a problem. Let's hope Schumate has still been doing work back home. If this kid is as raw as they say, and still this good... good lawd do I want this boy in blue and gold.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                “@ISDUpdate: #NotreDame among favorites for Don Bosco (N.J.) DE Alquadin Muhammad (Premium) http://t.co/q3tQkBDx #Michigan #SouthCarolina #Rutgers"

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Paging Clash.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    “@ISDUpdate: #NotreDame among favorites for Don Bosco (N.J.) DE Alquadin Muhammad (Premium) http://t.co/q3tQkBDx #Michigan #SouthCarolina #Rutgers"
                                                                                                    Wasn't this exactly Shumate's final four?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X