Clemson
    West Virginia
    Wake Forest
    Duke
    Marshall
    Minnesota
    FAU
    Bowling Green

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mKogh1GGXk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M7buwZbDzzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greg Bryant - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Last edited by NDinL.A.; 02-06-2013, 09:24 AM.

Per 247 will receive an ND offer once the staff receives updated film.

Florida and Georgia are the early leaders.

Comment

Florida lock.

Comment

Irish the latest in on Bryant
        Jake Brown IrishIllustrated.com
        January 11, 2012

Notre Dame is the latest major program to offer junior running back Greg Bryant.

Comment

He doesn't look very fast, but he has very quick feet. He definitely needs plenty of work on his running form and mechanics, but those are all things that can be taught. He doesn't seem to know what he is doing with his non-ball carrying arm because half the time it is flailing wildly in all different directions. Overall he seems to have good vision but his running mechanics are fairly raw

Comment

Lists 4 leaders as USC, Oklahoma, Alabama, Notre Dame. Seems to really like USC.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
              Florida lock.
              Looks like a lot has changed.

BTW this kid would be perfect in the ND spread.
              Last edited by Sherm Sticky; 02-03-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Lip service IMO

Comment

we are almost always in people's top 10 top 5 at the beginning and even later but doesn't most of the times translate into signing
                  EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Just win.

Also, don't have a million recruits for one weekend for one game and no show up and play in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                      Looks like a lot has changed.

BTW this kid would be perfect in the ND spread.
                      better start praying Kelvin Taylor doesnt commit to Bama.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                        better start praying Kelvin Taylor doesnt commit to Bama.
                        that kid is sick!!!!!!!!
                        EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

If he has an offer can we have "(Offer)" placed next to his name? Thanks in advance.
                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Bryant has early favorites

Comment

Oklahoma, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame, Alabama

Stiff competition.

Likes Alford

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                Oklahoma, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame, Alabama

Stiff competition.

Likes Alford
                                Who doesn't love that guy
                                I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Wins are vital this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                    cannot stress that enough!

Comment

Every season...imo

Comment

Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                                        Every season...imo
                                        Well yeah, I didn't mean some season's aren't important for winning, I think you know what I meant.

Comment

Junior highlights below. That little stutter step is money.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nc1OtWGs6cY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                          Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

top 3 USC, South Carolina and ND

per rivals

Comment

Wow. Alford doin work.

Comment

I like the fact that we are in some of these guys top 2 or 3 but until some more start jumoing at ND i am not getting excited.
                                                Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                  Wow. Alford doin work.
                                                  If/when he visits I want Louis Nix hosting him. FL kids that recruitment seems to edge on Alford
                                                  “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

How a Florida school isnt in his top 3 is beyond me.

Comment

So we either get Bryant or Isaac and USC gets the other?
                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I noticed he has been retweeting some ND stuff lately. Thought it was just lip service. I guess not.

And Beau UM is still gonna take another RB.
                                                        Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 03-18-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I like Bryant over Issac, both are really good though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                            I noticed he has been retweeting some ND stuff lately. Thought it was just lip service. I guess not.

And Beau UM is still gonna take another RB.
                                                            I think ppl have been confused on the UM situation. Isn't the real question will Issac want to compete with two other RBs not will UM take 3 RBs?

Though I want Issac I think we get a RB before he is ready to make a decision and ends up at USC because they are so depleted at RB
                                                            “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                              I think ppl have been confused on the UM situation. Isn't the real question will Issac want to compete with two other RBs not will UM take 3 RBs?

Though I want Issac I think we get a RB before he is ready to make a decision and ends up at USC because they are so depleted at RB
                                                              First, Shallman is not an RB. I know they are saying they are brining him in as one but come on. If they don't use him on D where most believe he has the highest upside then his future is most likely at FB.

Second, Ty has been pretty adamant about denying those reports that were saying he wants to be the only RB taken. He would be the best of the bunch and I highly doubt he is afraid of competition.

I am just of the opinion that UM is still very much in play until proven otherwise. I do agree though that the opportunity at USC may be attractive to pass up.
                                                              Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 03-18-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Talks to Alford more than any other coach.

Comment

If I was to rate our elite RB targets i'd go ...

1. Ryan Green- perfect spread RB. Has elite speed.
                                                                  2. Greg Bryant- already runs out of a spread and is a complete back
                                                                  3. Ty Isaac- I really like Ty but I just think the other two are better suited for our system.

JMO

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                    Talks to Alford more than any other coach.
                                                                    Love to hear that. Still amazed from when some thought he wasn't a good recruiter. All the kids he goes after love him. And he recruits one of the toughest areas in the country.

Hopefully it pays dividends in this situation!
                                                                    www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                      If I was to rate our elite RB targets i'd go ...

1. Ryan Green- perfect spread RB. Has elite speed.
                                                                      2. Greg Bryant- already runs out of a spread and is a complete back
                                                                      3. Ty Isaac- I really like Ty but I just think the other two are better suited for our system.

JMO
                                                                      I'd take any of the three, run, and never look back.

We get either of these 3 guys and we're looking pretty in the running game.

Green is the speedster, Isaac brings the thunder, and Bryant seems, like you said, a complete back. And this isn't to say that Isaac can't run or Green can't pound it either.

Comment

Ty Isaac if he had the backfield to himself last year might have rushed for 10000 yards. I do like Green for the spread. But you can spread Isaac outside at X also. He might be a little tall but the dude can ball.

1a. Isaac just cause i am homer
                                                                        1b. Green
                                                                        3. Dontre Wilson

Comment

We look to be in good shape with 3 solid RBs plus Elliot. My hope is to get at least one of the top 3 guys mentioned in NDPhilly's post, is there a chance we get 2 of the 3? If we do get one of these, does it effect Ezekiel Elliot's decision, and vis versa?

Comment

247 Premium: 2013 RB Greg Bryant breaks down top three

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Likes the education of ND. Wanted to go to USCw since he was in middle school. USCe has immediate PT (if Lattimore leaves) in the SEC.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                ^^USCw - Trojans ------------USCe - Gamecocks?
                                                                                I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by beryirish View Post
                                                                                  ^^USCw - Trojans ------------USCe - Gamecocks?
                                                                                  Yup.

USCe also = USCjr

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Yup.

USCe also = USCjr
                                                                                    I prefer
                                                                                    U$C
                                                                                    USCar

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      South Carolina and Notre Dame, now there are two polar opposites on the education spectrum...although who am I to judge, Jadaveon Clowny had a sick GPA, what 2.5 tops...

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        South Carolina and Notre Dame, now there are two polar opposites on the education spectrum...although who am I to judge, Jadaveon Clowny had a sick GPA, what 2.5 tops...
                                                                                        And he couldn't read

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          And he couldn't read
                                                                                          Ouch

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Ouch
                                                                                            Truth hurts

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              And he couldn't read
                                                                                              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fFx3SZO6F2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                And he couldn't read
                                                                                                Couldn't implies that he can now... which means USCar must have taught him how. That's something right?
                                                                                                People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ShakeDown View Post
                                                                                                  Couldn't implies that he can now... which means USCar must have taught him how. That's something right?
                                                                                                  You're right, that's giving USCjr way too much credit

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    USC has been positive they'd get him for a couple of months now. Seriously, I'm shocked he hasn't committed to them by now. I've ignored this thread b/c I figured it'd be all about him and USC. Nice to be in his top 3, but I still see it as USC #1 and the rest all tied for 5th...
                                                                                                    sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X