Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 FL CB Vernon Hargreaves III (Florida Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 FL CB Vernon Hargreaves III (Florida Verbal)

Cornerback
    Tampa, Florida
    Wharton

Ht: 5'10"
    Wt: 177 lbs

RANKINGS:
    Rivals: Overall #10

OFFERS:
    Notre Dame
    Florida
    Florida St.
    Miami
    South Florida

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u0iPG390NYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K54aWFRqhsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Ironman8; 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

They are sending out a flurry of 2013 offers today.

Comment

One of many '13 offers extended today.
      This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
        One of many '13 offers extended today.
        Come one Ironman, I am waiting for you to post all the profiles. I figure I wouldn't bother because you will just beat us all to it.

Comment

Per 24/7 He is a 4 **** #1 overall CB
          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Florida lock.

Comment

Kid is good...we have any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                Florida lock.
                Even if Florida brings in Poole and Howard this year?

Comment

USF is new leader as they are recruiting him for offense. Says he wants to now play WR in college.

Comment

USF is new leader as they are recruiting him for offense. Says he wants to now play WR in college.
                    Interesting.

Comment

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Tampa (Fla.) Wharton – Already under five-star consideration, Hargreaves earned the bump decisively with a strong performance at the Under Armour Combine earning overall MVP honors from 247Sports. With his father coaching at USF, Hargreaves could become a local steal for the Bulls.

Five-Star growth per 247.

Comment

How does this kid not end up at USF?

Comment

is his possible 5 star status consider him on offense or as a corner?
                          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                            How does this kid not end up at USF?
                            There was a 5 star DE who went to Texas even though his dad coached at Houston...wait, was that Sumlin or was it another coach? Anyways...

If the kid is good enough, another school may just hire his dad. Yep, I wouldn't put it past anyone.
                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Overall #10 in initial Rivals 100

Comment

This is the corner I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                  This is the corner I want!
                                  This years Poole.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                    This years Poole.
                                    In talent or in a UF/ND battle 'til the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                      In talent or in a UF/ND battle 'til the end?
                                      Neither. The poster Sherm has just put up on his bedroom wall.

Comment

Sorry guys but he wont be leaving the state. Florida fans seem confident he is theres. If not he will be playing for his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                          Sorry guys but he wont be leaving the state. Florida fans seem confident he is theres. If not he will be playing for his dad.

Why did we even offer then?
                                          Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                            This years Poole.
                                            No this years Tracy Howard lol. Poole was always second fiddle to Howard.

Comment

Why offer? Because you never know. Same reason you don't stop recruiting kids. You lose the .34 it takes to print the offer on paper

Comment

Originally posted by Irish8248 View Post
                                                Why offer? Because you never know. Same reason you don't stop recruiting kids. You lose the .34 it takes to print the offer on paper
                                                italics.
                                                Prehistoric

Comment

I would like to see our staff find prospects who are truly interested in ND and spend time on them. I know it is early still, but I would hate to see our staff spend hours upon hours of recruiting time to recruit kids who are locks to other colleges
                                                  "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Fam View Post
                                                    I would like to see our staff find prospects who are truly interested in ND and spend time on them. I know it is early still, but I would hate to see our staff spend hours upon hours of recruiting time to recruit kids who are locks to other colleges
                                                    I agree but us winning games will help that intrest.
                                                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

It is February.

Comment

5'10"...he's too short to be a corner in our system anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                          It is February.
                                                          We have less than a year left until NSD!!!!! Start panicking!
                                                          I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

You say this kinda stuff a lot dude. It's February.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                                              You say this kinda stuff a lot dude. It's February.
                                                              He's correct a lot dude.
                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Favoring Florida and USC right now. Said he wants to visit ND and is talking to his dad about that. FSU and USF will also be players. Like GB said, I would be suprised if he left the state.

Comment

Favoring Florida and USC right now. Said he wants to visit ND and is talking to his dad about that. FSU and USF will also be players. Like GB said, I would be suprised if he left the state.
                                                                  Alford, Cooks and Diaco have to push for this kid!

Comment

Per Chris Nee. Florida and USF sit on top. Florida State and Notre Dame round out the top 4.

Comment

Per Chris Nee. Florida and USF sit on top. Florida State and Notre Dame round out the top 4.
                                                                      Another hat on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                        Another hat on the table.
                                                                        Stealing my lines i dig it lol jk.

Comment

Stealing my lines i dig it lol jk.
                                                                          Learn from the best. lol

Comment

Not your average recruitment

Comment

• #39
                                                                              USC, Florida, Michigan and Notre Dame recruiting him the hardest

per rivals

Comment

• #40
                                                                                USC, Florida, Michigan and Notre Dame recruiting him the hardest

per rivals
                                                                                USF doesn't even need to exhaust any funds on him, unfair
                                                                                “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  It's not like it's impossible for him to go somewhere other than USF. Just not probable.
                                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    would be the biggest steal of the year if anybody not in the state of fla. can reel him in...would be the likliest decommit of anybody if he were to commit out of state.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      He is going to USF or Florida.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        He is going to USF or Florida.
                                                                                        Hope he's a Gator then. USF is a terrible school.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Alford visiting him on May 2

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                            Hope he's a Gator then. USF is a terrible school.
                                                                                            Meh. I'm pulling for USF here. I want Skip to do well.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                                              Alford visiting him on May 2
                                                                                              To wish him good luck at USF?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                I know it is really a UF v USF battle, but I am a little leery of USC.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  TatU fans thought Heuerman was all theirs. Just saying.
                                                                                                  Florida fans are just as delusional as Irish fans.
                                                                                                  Alford visiting him May 2. I don't think this is over yet.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    TJ on II said that Hargreaves and his mom have talked about a visit this summer. Mom really likes ND. TIFWIW.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X