Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 FL SDE Joey Bosa (Ohio State Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 FL SDE Joey Bosa (Ohio State Verbal)

Strongside defensive end
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    St. Thomas Aquinas

Ht: 6'3"
    Wt: 230 lbs

RANKINGS:
    24/7:
    Rivals: Overall #14

OFFERS:
    Alabama
    Boston College
    Florida State
    Iowa
    Last edited by Ironman8; 02-08-2012, 12:00 PM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Alford checked in on Joey as well as '12 RB Dami Ayoola when he stopped by STA this week. One to keep an eye on.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

In my cousins grade at STA. Ill ask him about this kid.

Comment

Bama leads early kid is a stud

Comment

#34 overall prospect in initial 24/7 class of '13 rankings.

Comment

We offered per 247

Comment

Per 24 7. top 3 of
              Wisconsin
              Alabama
              Florida

Comment

Wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                  Wisconsin?
                  Wisconsin recruits STA very well. They also do a lot of work in Florida.

Comment

We don't appear to be in the hunt for this one

Top 5 of Florida State, Florida, Alabama, Ohio State, and Wisconsin

Comment

visiting ann arbor for their spring game along with levenberry and kendall fuller...they're expecting another big time commit this weekend.

picked up ben gedeon, ohio's top rated LB last night.
                      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Committed to OSU.

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

wow...would be a nice pickup for them...ann arbor really wanted him.

Comment

the whole country really wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                the whole country really wants him.
                                you win.

Comment

Committed to OSU

Steve Wiltfong ‏ @SWiltfong247
                                  The Country’s No. 2 DE Joey Bosa Is A Ohio State Buckeye 4-Star DE Joey Bosa Has Committed To Ohio State via @247Sports

Comment

Ohio State jumped to fifth on 247.

F*ck Urban Meyer.

Comment

OSU showed him what he wanted in a college. Techno music and awesome parties.

Now will someone else...

Comment

ohio st's d line looked pretty good on saturday...vrabel coaches them so NFL pedigree would/will be attactive to recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                          Ohio State jumped to fifth on 247.

F*ck Urban Meyer.
                                          This...

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                          OSU showed him what he wanted in a college. Techno music and awesome parties.

Now will someone else...
                                          ...annnnnd this.
                                          www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

Schutt, Spenece, Washington, Pittman, Bosa. Consider me jelly

Comment

It's not like Notre Dame is lacking on the DL. It's very deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                                It's not like Notre Dame is lacking on the DL. It's very deep.
                                                Don't think he's saying OSU's DL is better than ND's. I think he's commenting on the ridiculous DL haul that Urban has made in just a few months of recruiting. It's sickening.
                                                60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

If mr lynch would not have trolled us we would possibly have:

Day, Jones, Tuitt, Williams, Schutt/Lynch, Rochell, Sherit,
                                                  Last edited by STLDomer; 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM.
                                                  “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                    If mr lynch would not have trolled us we would possibly have:

Day, Jones, Tuitt, Williams, Schutt, Rochell, Sherit,
                                                    Ya well right now its just Day, Jones who is raw as ever, and Tuitt.

Bosa is a 5 star
                                                    Spence is a 5 star
                                                    Washington was a 5 star
                                                    Pittman 4 star
                                                    Schutt 4 star

i am not saying its better but urban did that in a couple months and its gross how good that DL is. Lets open this thread back in 3 years and talk about it.

Comment

Bosa hasn't signed his letter of intent so putting him on the list just cause he verbaled but not two guys who are ND leans seems contradictory

Williams 5 star
                                                      Tuitt 5 star
                                                      Day 4 star
                                                      Jones 4 star
                                                      Rochell 4 star
                                                      Sherit 4 star

Lynch 5 star

And since we are talking recruiting we should include lynch cause any guy on both lists could transfer, u never know

Comment

Ya well right now its just Day, Jones who is raw as ever, and Tuitt.

Bosa is a 5 star Would most likely not be OSU without Urban
                                                        Spence is a 5 star With JT, I would say 60% likely he winds up at OSU anyway given circumstances at PSU
                                                        Washington was a 5 star 70% chance he goes to OSU if JT is there
                                                        Pittman 4 star Canton McKinley kid that ends up at OSU with JT there
                                                        Schutt 4 star - Where else would he have gone?

i am not saying its better but urban did that in a couple months and its gross how good that DL is. Lets open this thread back in 3 years and talk about it.
                                                        Look, I agree with you that it is an impressive haul. However, I don't think we all should be kissing Urban's *** on it either. Outside of Bosa, I think it is more likely than not that the other kids wind up at OSU anyway if JT was there. That is how Urban should be measured.

Comment

SLU Sherit and Roschel aren't even committed to us. We dont even lead for Jordan so idk what your talking about. He like us a lot but i dont consider us leaders.

Comment

SLU Sherit and Roschel aren't even committed to us. We dont even lead for Jordan so idk what your talking about. He like us a lot but i dont consider us leaders.
                                                            Fine exclude sherit and "Kelly's" haul is just as good as "Urban's" still

Rochell saying ND is his leader is worth the same to me as a verbal commitment. Neither are concrete but both are good news, nothing more nothing less

Comment

Rochell saying ND is his leader is worth the same to me as a verbal commitment. Neither are concrete but both are good news, nothing more nothing less
                                                              Nope, not the same as a verbal.

Everyone leaves South Bend with ND as their leader.

Comment

Ha i could make a list and it would take me till about 9 o clock to finish it with all the kids who had ND as there leaders out to a visit to end up at other places. terrible argument.

Comment

Bosa hasn't signed his letter of intent so putting him on the list just cause he verbaled but not two guys who are ND leans seems contradictory

Williams 5 star
                                                                  Tuitt 5 star
                                                                  Day 4 star
                                                                  Jones 4 star
                                                                  Rochell 4 star
                                                                  Sherit 4 star

Lynch 5 star

And since we are talking recruiting we should include lynch cause any guy on both lists could transfer, u never know
                                                                  This is just getting ridiculous. First off, GB wasn't even comparing our current DL to OSU's DL, he was talking about Urban's DL recruiting from last cycle and this one. Second, Lynch, Tuitt, and Ishaq were in the 2011 cycle, not the past two like GB was talking about. Third, Rochell and Sherit haven't given a verbal to us like Bosa did to OSU. You can't compare kids that are supposedly leaning to us to guys that have actually given their verbal. I know you're trying to be enthusiastic about our guys and that's great. We do have a very good DL. What doesn't make sense is what you are trying to debate. GB said that Urban has a f'in awesome DL haul in the past few months. There is no arguing that. That is a fact. Quit trying to fight a battle that doesn't need to be fought.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                                    Nope, not the same as a verbal.
                                                                    Everyone leaves South Bend with ND as their leader.
                                                                    Ha, u forgot the italics and some bold and !!! on the last part

Comment

I'm not fighting just cause I disagree doesn't me I am angry at him

I was including Kelly's vs Meyers. Not years

I agree Urban's was impressive just saying ours is too. This is a nd board so bringing up ND is not ridiculous

How is a verbal more important that claiming someone their leader? They are virtually the same and mean little till NSD, both broken and changed all the time
                                                                      Last edited by STLDomer; 04-23-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I'm not fighting just cause I disagree doesn't me I am angry at him

I was including Kelly's vs Meyers. Not years

I agree Urban's was impressive just saying ours is too. This is a nd board so bringing up ND is not ridiculous

How is a verbal more important that claiming someone their leader? They are virtually the same and mean little till NSD, both broken and changed all the time
                                                                        Yes, verbals do change but, more often than not, they don't. Leaders seem to change with every visit.

Comment

I will bet u all my bucks TT that Leon McQuay does not name us our leader when he visits

Buster started the comparison btw not me

Comment

I will bet u all my bucks TT that Leon McQuay does not name us our leader when he visits

Buster started the comparison btw not me
                                                                            Oh, you mean there's an exception to the blanket statement I made earlier? Weird.

We'll see if he even visits.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              This thread is getting a lot of play for a guy who verbals to OSU and had next to nothing about ND.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                                                Oh, you mean there's an exception to the blanket statement I made earlier? Weird.

We'll see if he even visits.
                                                                                Agreed even if he visits we are going to have a hell of a time pulling him out the SEC

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  We offered his brother today.

Jake Brown tried to reach Bosa for an interview last year and was told

"Don't waste your time"

Joey hated ND so I am sure little bro will be in Columbus and good luck to him.

Comment

• #42

"Don't waste your time"

Damn. Well he's one of the best players on that team already. Every time I watched he was making a play.

Comment

• #43

"Don't waste your time"

There's already a thread, homeslice.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                                                                        There's already a thread, homeslice.
                                                                                        Not according to my google search

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          You're right. I think it was brought up in the 2015 Master List

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            IE has a search function, brother.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Joey is a baller
                                                                                              "I'm not a film evaluator"
                                                                                              - Kuejnhja 6-1-14

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                GB just doin' GB thangs

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                                  GB just doin' GB thangs
                                                                                                  GB's right though. Google searching a recruit's profile is 428951730598x faster.

Comment

• #50

"Don't waste your time"

We have under armour jerseys now. Whole different ball game.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X