No announcement yet.

'13 IL RB Ty Isaac (Michigan Transfer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 IL RB Ty Isaac (Michigan Transfer)

Running Back
    Joliet, Illinois
    Joliet Catholic

Ht: 6'3"
    Wt: 202 lbs
    Vertical: 31 inches

RANKINGS:
    ESPN:
    Rivals: RB #2, Overall #18
    Scout:
    24/7: #4 RB, #30 overall

OFFERS:
    Notre Dame
    Arizona
    Illinois
    Toledo
    Vanderbilt
    Wisconsin

ND RECRUITER:
    Chuck Martin

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxjdgDST5Pc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxjdgDST5Pc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
    Last edited by Ironman8; 02-08-2012, 11:40 AM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Ty was on campus for ND's camp, and reportedly received an ND offer there.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

We're going to need bigger boat.

That's a big *** running back...
      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Joliet Catholic's Ty Isaac has continued to impress college coaches this summer. Notre Dame, which offered Isaac a scholarship after a camp last week, seems to be growing on the junior running back.

"I've been to Notre Dame quite a bit, and the first visit I made I came home and I wasn't honestly too sure about them," Isaac said. "It seems like the more I visit the more and more I like Notre Dame.

"Notre Dame offers great academics and the whole alumni network is pretty impressive. The campus and the facilities are great and it's just an amazing overall opportunity. I'm definitely going to think really hard about this offer. It's a lot to consider."

Isaac also has offers from Illinois, Arizona, Northwestern and Toledo.
        Joliet Catholic's Ty Isaac impressed by Notre Dame

Comment

He goes to Rudy's alma mater for Christ's sake.

Comment

No Access

Visiting

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
              We're going to need bigger boat.

That's a big *** running back...
              His video has him at 6'0" 200. Not THAT big. Now if he has grown to 6'3" since the tape he has quite the frame to add to.

However, he does seem like more of a WR prospect at the 6'3" mark. His speed doesn't seem exceptional just good. Hopefully he adds more strength through his next two years.
              Prehistoric

Comment

Purdue offered.

Comment

&ldquo;@TrieuA: Top 2013 RB Ty Isaac rushed for 221 yards and two TDs. He also scored on a 75-yard pass with only 35 seconds to win the game for his team&rdquo;

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                    “@TrieuA: Top 2013 RB Ty Isaac rushed for 221 yards and two TDs. He also scored on a 75-yard pass with only 35 seconds to win the game for his team
                    Sign of greatness.
                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

&ldquo;@Jake_Brown: #NotreDame RB target Ty Isaac now has about 229 yards and two touchdowns on 19 carries.&rdquo;

Comment

Finished with over 250 yards. Team hung 63 on the board.

Comment

He visited this weekend, didn't he? Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                            He visited this weekend, didn't he? Any updates?
                            Liked the running game, and was told about the Steve Elmer commit. Coach Martin specifically pointed him out to Ty and said "he's the kind of player I could run behind if I came to ND". He can "definitely" see himself playing for them. Per 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                              Liked the running game, and was told about the Steve Elmer commit. Coach Martin specifically pointed him out to Ty and said "he's the kind of player I could run behind if I came to ND". He can "definitely" see himself playing for them. Per 24/7.
                              Awesome, thanks for the info.

Comment

Tweet by SWiltfong247

Some things I'm hearing on Ronald Darby, Chris Brown, Ty Isaac & more following this weekend's visits to Notre Dame What I'm hearing on Darby, Brown, Mahone, Isaac & Burrows
                                I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Wisconsin offered.

Comment

This guy reminds me of a slower Matt Forte..

Comment

Vanderbilt offered.

Comment

This kid is a power back, correct?

Comment

not a bad game this past weekend:

The Hilltoppers bounced back from a 24-21 loss to Nazareth by turning five fumble recoveries into touchdowns for a 64-13 victory over Marian Catholic at Memorial Stadium. Shorewood's Ty Isaac scored five TDs and rushed for 119 yards.
                                          Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore their names are Death, Destruction, Pestilence, and Famine.

Comment

Why don't you watch the video and decide for yourself. It's not like any of us have contact with Brian Kelly to find out exactly what rolls they are recruiting him for.

Comment

Originally posted by homer11 View Post
                                              Why don't you watch the video and decide for yourself. It's not like any of us have contact with Brian Kelly to find out exactly what rolls they are recruiting him for.
                                              Is this comment necessary? No need to be a D.
                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

yes it is necessary!!!

Comment

yes it is necessary!!!
                                                  simmer downah!
                                                  I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

These recruiting classes get started earlier every year. It wont be long before it gets too confusing and long term for my soft squishy brain.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                      These recruiting classes get started earlier every year. It wont be long before it gets too confusing and long term for my soft squishy brain.
                                                      Well you better not ask any questions or Homer will berate you.
                                                      60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                        Better not correct anyone's grammar or Irishnuke will berate you too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                                              Haha
                                                              Prehistoric

Comment

Athlete to Kelly, could play OLB but I see RB. we will see, plenty of time to figure it out

Comment

yes it is necessary!!!
                                                                  You know what else is necessary? An apology in the FSU thread for how WRONG you were and how RIGHT I was.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                    You know what else is necessary? An apology in the FSU thread for how WRONG you were and how RIGHT I was.
                                                                    Dude, you shouldn't call this guy out. He is all buisness. You would know that if you refer to his previous posts. Dude don't play games........

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                                                      Dude, you shouldn't call this guy out. He is all buisness. You would know that if you refer to his previous posts. Dude don't play games........

Comment

Was supposed to visit Wisconsin this weekend, but did not make the trip.

Comment

Was supposed to visit Wisconsin this weekend, but did not make the trip.
                                                                          Probably because it's only monday.....

oh, you meant this past weekend. I should have read your post closer I guess. I am one silly goose.

Comment

Visiting for "the game". We have a good shot with him considering this is his second visit to an ND game this year (first one was the MSU one).
                                                                            “Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.” Lou Holtz

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Tate the Great View Post
                                                                              Visiting for "the game". We have a good shot with him considering this is his second visit to an ND game this year (first one was the MSU one).
                                                                              The Game is going to perform at the USC-ND game? Why? Guess Kelly really wants to run off the older fans

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Jonas Jr
                                                                                "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Preferred the changes ND made as to when he was here for MSU game. Said this is the kinda atmosphere he wants to play in.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    From what I've been told is this kid is going to be special and that he's only going to get bigger and faster.

I've heard that they think as he fills out and is on an elite weight training program that they expect him to be quite similar to Stephen Jackson.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Are we leading with this kid?

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        I would love to get this kid.
                                                                                        Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Seems to like ND. Came to several games. If we stop shitting ourselves on the 1 yard line, he just might commit.

Edit: shitting
                                                                                          Last edited by TerryTate; 10-25-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            I don't know if we are leading.

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                                            Are we leading with this kid?
                                                                                            But, from everything I have heard he's going to be as good or better than Keith Marshall.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by JDAtlanta View Post
                                                                                              But, from everything I have heard he's going to be as good or better than Keith Marshall.
                                                                                              No he will be a high 4 prob from 100-50 range

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Isaac and Green would be a nasty RB combo for next years class with Marshall brought in as a wildcard. According to most, we lead for all three at this point.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I know Isaac is listed as RB but I am pretty sure the staff see's an athlete. Could also play OLB

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                                                                                    I know Isaac is listed as RB but I am pretty sure the staff see's an athlete. Could also play OLB
                                                                                                    Very plausible.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X