Hawaii
    North Carolina
    Oklahoma
    UCLA
    USC
    Washington

ND RECRUITER:
    Mike Denbrock

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gcB-pg5iEmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rq2RmWDve_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Ironman8; 02-08-2012, 11:47 AM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Was told an offer is pending upon review of his transcripts.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
      Was told an offer is pending upon review of his transcripts.
      Still pending per freebie ISD 8/12/11 article

Top 2013 Safety Likes ND

Coach Denbrock told me that once they checked out my transcripts they would offer, he explained. Im not sure if the transcripts have been sent out yet so Im going to check on that soon. I might have to wait until September for them to call me and tell me how my transcripts look. Im not in a big hurry so well see what happens."

offers from Washington, Pittsburgh, Utah State, Boise State, UCLA, Colorado, Hawaii, Arizona, Arkansas, Oklahoma and North Carolina. Cravens is also receiving interest from Florida, Utah and Notre Dame among others.
      He's not sure if ND is recruiting him as a Safety or LB. ISD lists him as 6-2, 207.

Comment

Offered per ISD.

"I'm really excited, this is the offer I've been waiting for."

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
          Offered per ISD.

"I'm really excited, this is the offer I've been waiting for."
          Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
            Nice.
            Very nice.

You know when some of those big name schools like OU have offered already and we are the one he was "waiting for" it is a very good sign.
            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

USC offered.

Comment

USC was his childhood favorite - he grew up rooting for them.

They are the only school not to offer him for defense (which he prefers). They are recruiting him to be a FB, H-back, specifically selling the idea that he will be the next Havili per ESPN.

Comment

USC was his childhood favorite - he grew up rooting for them.

They are the only school not to offer him for defense (which he prefers). They are recruiting him to be a FB, H-back, specifically selling the idea that he will be the next Havili per ESPN
                  How does this effect his recruitment?

Comment

USC: Where everyone is a running back!

Comment

How does this effect his recruitment?
                      I love everything about the school so its going to be a tough decision. Ill have to decide if I want to play for my childhood favorite or play the position I love the most in college.

No matter where I go, its still very flattering to have an SC offer,
                      Sounds like SC has some selling to do if they want Cravens at FB, but being close to home and the heart will certainly help.

Comment

Sounds like SC has some selling to do if they want Cravens at FB, but being close to home and the heart will certainly help.
                        If he's split about playing defense or playing "H-Back" for his childhood favorite, then I would think a great visit could push him over the top.

Comment

I think he is going to be better than Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by homer11 View Post
                            I think he is going to be better than Shaq
                            He's gotta a lot of people talking about him, that's for sure.

Too bad about the USC thing. I totally get why people love them, as they were a machine when these guys were in grade school, and they are THE pro team out here, plus the weather, the women the big city, etc. I get it why younger kids would be infatuated with them...I really do.

But they are a sinking ship right now. Kiffin is just an awful head coach, they are about to hit some criplling sanctions, the atmosphere on the sideline with Kiffin there is atrocious and the exact of opposite of Carroll. If I'm a parent, even with no ND affiliation, I'd still make sure my son stayed away from USC for the next 4-5 years. Unless they fire Kiffin and get lucky enough to find a great coach willing to take on a team on major sanctions, they're effed...
                            sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Get this kid to the USC game.

Sounding like it's us and them on top right now.

Note: NDinLA don't forget that (and I'm guessing that this kid is of Samoan or Hawaiin descent) all Hawaiin and Samoan kids seem to love USC.
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

USC offered.

Comment

USC offered.
                                  Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                  USC offered.
                                  Lol Ironman beat you to it again.

Welcome to my world.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post

Welcome to everyone's world.
                                    FIFY

Whenever someone beats out Ironman for recruiting information, it's considered a monumental achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

Note: NDinLA don't forget that (and I'm guessing that this kid is of Samoan or Hawaiin descent) all Hawaiin and Samoan kids seem to love USC.

Not all Poly's love FU$C!!!! Cheeeeeeeeeeee huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GO IRISH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post

Welcome to my world.
                                        Everytime dude thats two days in a row

Comment

Oklahoma leads.

Comment

Oklahoma leads.
                                            Your shitting me.

How are his leaders not his childhood favorite and/or the offer he's been "waiting for"?

Comment

They just offered and need to gain ground, but it should not take that long. Because of this offer, many USC fans are expecting a RB to transfer. Dillon Baxter?

Comment

Your shitting me.

How are his leaders not his childhood favorite and/or the offer he's been "waiting for"?
                                                Would i lie to you?

Comment

Would i lie to you?

GBDomer's at least as trustworthy as this guy.

Comment

Would i lie to you?
                                                    Lol I wasn't implying I don't believe you so much as I can't believe it.

Comment

i know this kid and i know what school is on top and what school he likes and respects norte dame and happy they offered but sry guys he will not go to ND
                                                      Last edited by bobortsmitthy5; 10-15-2011, 02:26 PM. Reason: n

Comment

Originally posted by bobortsmitthy5 View Post
                                                        i know this kid and i know what school is on top and what school he likes and respects norte dame and happy they offered but sry guys he will not go to ND
                                                        Fix that ****. Now.

Comment

#22 overall prospect, #3 S in inital 24/7 class of '13 rankings.

Comment

No great news says he will visit ND and is very interested per 24 7

Comment

PIPE DREAM:

Cravens
                                                              McQuay

Comment

PIPE DREAM:

Cravens
                                                                McQuay
                                                                Be a wet dream not a Pipe.

Comment

Watched this kids game last night against a very good Corona Centennial team (Burficts HS) and he was ballin. He basically shut down the opposition on the far side of the field on defense and on offense scored two touchdowns. Looks like he should be playing in college right now with his speed and athleticism. Scary that he is a junior and could continue to get bigger, faster, and stronger.

Comment

Released top 5 on his twitter. Not sure if it is in any order.
                                                                    Top 5 - USC, OKLAHOMA, ARKANSAS, STANFORD, NOTRE DAME

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                      Released top 5 on his twitter. Not sure if it is in any order.
                                                                      IMO, if USC wants him, and play him where he wants to be played (defense, not offense), he's theirs to lose. It was his favorite growing up, and their offer was his 'dream offer'. Hopefully they'll suck this year (please go pro Barkley) and he'll lose his major interest in them..
                                                                      sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

What's with all this interest in Arkansas from elite recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                          What's with all this interest in Arkansas from elite recruits?
                                                                          Remember that time they had a high powered offense and should have made it to a BCS game? I believe the year was 2011. HTCI might remember back that far.

Comment

Would love to have him solely on name alone.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                              Would love to have him solely on name alone.
                                                                              The whole Wes Craven thing is causing me to picture Freddy every time I see this kids name.. maybe call him "The Nightmare".. Good nickname for a hard-hitting safety.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
                                                                                The whole Wes Craven thing is causing me to picture Freddy every time I see this kids name.. maybe call him "The Nightmare".. Good nickname for a hard-hitting safety.
                                                                                Su'a 'The Nightmare' Craven

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  he claimed ND was the offer he was waiting for last summer...has he waivered a bit, but that sounded pretty encouraging...seems like the type of guy that'll end the recruitment early.
                                                                                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Claims to be wide open and wants to visit ND. Also said Denbrock is a good coach but his jokes aren't very funny. Lol.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      If Denbrock needs some good jokes, Ill give him some of mine...

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        damn strong USC lean.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          USC's to lose. I'll bet any amount of vbucks that USC plays the ol' bait and switch on this kid. They want him at h-back. Eventually, this will be the reason he strongly considers another school. Once USC realizes they stand a good chance to actually lose this kid, they will tell him he can play DB. Once they get him on campus, he will find himself on the 15-deep in the (offensive) backfield. Writing's on the wall here.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Junior Highlights are out.... so good. Just watch the play at the 3 minute mark where he sniffs out the screen and the blocking on the pick @3:40. USC's to lose IMO.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UjTBtu0c0TI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                                            Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 01-30-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Kid's a freak.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Very smart player and he has great hands. Looks like he could contribute right away.
                                                                                                Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Just watching the first play of the film...DAMN
                                                                                                  The thing I noticed the most was the way he just exploded out of his stance at every position.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    DB #2, Overall #5 in initial Rivals 100

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X