Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12 NC RB Keith Marshall (Georgia Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '12 NC RB Keith Marshall (Georgia Verbal)

All-purpose back
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Millbrook High School

Ht:5'11"
    Wt:175 lbs
    40:4.4 secs
    GPA:4.3

Rankings:
    Rivals:
    ESPN:
    Scout: ; #1 RB, #5 of Scout 300 Scout.com: Keith Marshall Profile

Offers:
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Florida
    Florida State
    Georgia
    Michigan
    North Carolina
    Notre Dame
    South Carolina
    Stanford
    USC
    Duke
    Georgia Tech
    Maryland
    North Carolina State
    Penn State
    South Florida
    Syracuse
    Tennessee
    Virginia
    Last edited by The Polish Irishman; 04-08-2011, 11:42 AM.
    2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Received a Verbal Offer
    2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xnhn-ue-vKo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6u7ElD8oJ5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Kid is real.

Comment

Legit...wasn't there another thread on him though already?
            We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

Nope just this one

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlyingAlamo View Post
                Legit...wasn't there another thread on him though already?
                A few threads involving his name have been around the board. I started one about him vs BS JR and who you guys would take over the other. Kid is real deal.
                When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

He needs to learn how to carry the ball. It looks loose in some of that film.
                  I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

Comment

Good stop and start, quick jukes to the sides, great burst through the hole and take off speed, defenders don't seem to catch him once he's gone.

Keith, Sign here __________________
                    Just believe.

Comment

Chad Simmons tweeted this about a week ago

Keith Marshall will have some recruiting news come out shortly after Signing Day. He's one of the best in 2012.

Comment

Maybe its that Kiffin offered him a scholli when he was 5 years old but he turned it down because even 5 year olds know Kiffin is a douche!
                        Just believe.

Comment

"Marshall on the counter for 8 yds. 2nd and 2 .... pass complete to Koyack along the sidelines for the first down. Great route by the ND TE. 1st and 10 ... deep ball to Green-Beckham ... WHAT A FANTASTIC GRAB IN TRAFFIC BY DORIAL FOR THE FIRST DOWN!!!! 1st and 10 just outside the red zone. Marshall off tackle to the 12. What speed and shift this kid has! Marshall up the middle on a draw down to the 4. HE JUST MADE THE MLB LOOK LIKE HE FORGOT HIS CLEATS FOR THIS GAME!!! I have to say ND is everything I wish they were not and they make me look like I am a tard!. I LOVE YOU LOU!!!!!"

Game winning TD on a broken play by Crist running to the corner of the end zone.... AGAINST USC !!!

Man I would love to hear that by Mark May on ESPN during a BCS bowl.
                          When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

We are going to need to get a RB of this caliber. The kid is pretty darn smart as well.
                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                              We are going to need to get a RB of this caliber. The kid is pretty darn smart as well.
                              If he picks the Irish he is! :)

Damn, he looks fast and smooth in those clips. Put the full court press on landing this kid!

Comment

This kid is amazing. Barry Jr. vs. Marshall......I gotta go with Marshall. He already plays in our type of Offense and man can he burst through the line! Love this kid. Go get him kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreTeo View Post
                                  This kid is amazing. Barry Jr. vs. Marshall......I gotta go with Marshall. He already plays in our type of Offense and man can he burst through the line! Love this kid. Go get him kelly.
                                  I feel the same way...at least based on film...Sanders doesn't have the acceleration that Marshall has.....Keith seems to just shoot off like a rocket and not slow down a bit...where it seems like Sanders...just like his dad, has all kinds of crazy shake and bake moves...but lacks the burst.....top end speed seems pretty even...

Who plays the better competition?

Comment

why the comparrison. we need two RBs next year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
                                      Not sure...both would be unbelievable

Comment

I don't know that we need two RB's next year but if we do we are not going to get both of these guys. Sanders has Ok. State and Bama out in front by a good margin.
                                        Marshall likes us and seems from the video to be a better fit for our offense. I think his intial burst from a standing position is what makes him separate from Sanders Jr.

I think we go with him and if we get him, we get a 1,000+yds a season back that is a threat to take it to the house anytime he touches it. When was the last time we had that in our offense?

If we need two backs then the other is yet to be determined.

Comment

This kid is sick. He makes everybody look like they are standing still in that junior film. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreTeo View Post
                                            I don't know that we need two RB's next year but if we do we are not going to get both of these guys. Sanders has Ok. State and Bama out in front by a good margin.
                                            Marshall likes us and seems from the video to be a better fit for our offense. I think his intial burst from a standing position is what makes him separate from Sanders Jr.

I think we go with him and if we get him, we get a 1,000+yds a season back that is a threat to take it to the house anytime he touches it. When was the last time we had that in our offense?

If we need two backs then the other is yet to be determined.
                                            I think Darius Walker would be the last back we would've thought could do that. Too bad he left early.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish4Life09 View Post
                                              I think Darius Walker would be the last back we would've thought could do that. Too bad he left early.
                                              I'm confident that if the passing game opens up that Cierre Wood will have more than a fair shot at cracking 1k.

Comment

I'm confident that if the passing game opens up that Cierre Wood will have more than a fair shot at cracking 1k.
                                                The point that was trying to be made is this kid is on another level

Comment

This kid sounds like he is really good. How ever i think that we are going to have to fight tooth and nail for him. Alot of schools are going to want him including the cheating tar heels.

Comment

Has he shown interest in ND?

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                                                      The point that was trying to be made is this kid is on another level
                                                      Well aware of that, just making a comment on the possibility of a 1,000 yarder.

I feel that Marshall is probably going to be one of if not the top rated RB next year.

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                        This kid sounds like he is really good. How ever i think that we are going to have to fight tooth and nail for him. Alot of schools are going to want him including the cheating tar heels.
                                                        True, but that is called recruiting. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best, on and off the field. I don't think any of us would have thought we had a chance at Lynch, Tuitt, or Williams this time last year.

Comment

Very true. We are going to have to work for him though. But at least he has the smarts to come here.

Comment

People need to start being realistic about recruiting. Comments like that show just how far out into lala land some fans are.

Comment

Any ideas on who's recruiting him?

Sounds like a job for Alford.

Would be a tremendous steal out of ACC and SEC country!
                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

This is the kind of guy that Kelly needs to come away with a signature from if he wants to tell the country the country "we're back!" instead of "we're on our way back!" Marshall can be a program changer in this offense.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianIrish View Post
                                                                  People need to start being realistic about recruiting. Comments like that show just how far out into lala land some fans are.
                                                                  I believe they show that some people on this board have a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
                                                                    This kid is sick. He makes everybody look like they are standing still in that junior film. Riddickulous.
                                                                    FIFY.

Comment

jesus, when ur GPA is 4.3 and that matches ur 40 time, you belong at ND
                                                                      "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

...... Please?....

Is that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by dboe34 View Post
                                                                          ...... Please?....

Is that enough?
                                                                          How often do you work out?

Comment

Love this kid. Would be an awesome addition to our Offense.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by ndcoltsfan2010 View Post
                                                                              Love this kid. Would be an awesome addition to our Offense.
                                                                              Well if Cierre shows up big time and the offense looks fantastic along with the defense then we've got better than a fair shot at him. He's gonna be a star wherever he goes.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                p.s. WHEN WILL THE SPRING GAME GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                I'm jonesing for Fighting Irish football...something fierce.

At least we still have the spring to look forward to...then it's DEAD for months....hopefully the recruiting trail will heat up to keep us active here.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  PER ISD's twitter acct.

http://twitter.com/#!/Truthh4
                                                                                  That's Keith Marshall's acct...the most recent tweet reads:

Truthh4 Keith Marshall
                                                                                  Rocket Ismail is my new role model ! dude was #nicee

I'd say that makes me feel a little good inside about our chances.
                                                                                  Get the rocket to recruit this kid!

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I think that would be a NCAA violation, but

PER ISD's twitter acct.

Truthh4 Keith Marshall

if the "Rocket" showed up at one of his games....
                                                                                    Just saying. He would not have to even talk to the kid. Just go to the game and yuck it up with some folks. Maybe, give out his # to the coach? Have Marshall initiate the contact.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      PER ISD's twitter acct.

Truthh4 Keith Marshall

HAHA!!!

We've got an in!

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Yes...I'm lovin' it.
                                                                                        He's a Rocket lover...Kelly can sell that all day right?

YES YES
                                                                                        I know the staff is gonna go hard for this kid.
                                                                                        I really think we've got a shot...I thought so before...but even more so now!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          To be fair, he also talks about talking with Saban and Kiffen and boasting about a Penn State offer, so let's not go crazy. Good to see he appreciates the greats though, especially the ND ones.
                                                                                          This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                                                                            To be fair, he also talks about talking with Saban and Kiffen and boasting about a Penn State offer, so let's not go crazy. Good to see he appreciates the greats though, especially the ND ones.
                                                                                            I'm just saying we're getting some love from the kid.

He's gonna be big timing wherever he goes.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              PER ISD's twitter acct.

Truthh4 Keith Marshall

The way he gets to the edge and you just say "he's gone" is very much like Rocket. The first carry in one of his highlight videos instantly made me think of Ismail.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Yeah, he's got a SICK burst

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  fast kid reminds of Noel Devine from WVU bigger and probably smarter
                                                                                                  God Country Notre Dame
                                                                                                  http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    He's going to look really good running the option out of the spread with Golson

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X