North Carolina
    OSU
    Purdue
    South Carolina
    South Florida
    Texas Tech
    West Virginia

ND RECRUITER: Tony Alford

DECISION: 7/31/10 Verbal (December graduation for Early Entrance)
    Last edited by TerryTate; 01-19-2011, 09:14 AM.

Fresh start?

Aaron Lynch to Reopen Recruitment

Comment

Lynch will take an official visit to Notre Dame on Friday.

Comment

OMG. OMG OMG

Comment

Terry are you serious? You are kidding me right.

Comment

who thinks he will be irish again. he is a great player and would sure help out alot on defense.

Comment

This is real.

Comment

Mrs. Lynch, Please do not read internet message boards or let Aaron read them until he signs his LOI no matter where he ends up!

We are not representative of the fanbase majority!

Comment

I love it. Playing opposite Tuitt and being around those ND guys must have made him realize his mistake. With the public apology he made I bet Brian Kelly will be taking him back. Just listening to the descriptions of him and Tuitt playing opposite each other is getting me excited for the future of our defensive line. Can we have Ishaq too, please?

Read: Beasts of the East
                  Last edited by Rambler09; 01-07-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

From all of the reports I've read about Tuitt and Lynch at the AA game, they utterly dominated together. One of the Rivals guy said that Lynch would be his number one prospect from the east in his next rankings.

Alford needs to be all over this kid, he could be an absolute legend at ND and could be instrumental in taking the program back to the top.

No matter how upset people were (and I said some nasty things myself) he is one of the premier talents in high school this year. People need to get over the sense of betrayal and realize this kid is going to be playing on Sundays, and it would be good for us if he played here on Saturdays for a few years first.

Comment

Please people I beg you show some respect for the young man and his family. Especially if Alice comes back to the site show some respect no matter what happens!

Comment

I have been saying....The SAGA i far from over!
                        "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Is he going to EE?

Comment

Looks like he deleted his facebook...probably a good idea

Comment

Beasts of the East

Comment

Maybe the Army All American Bowl is doing wonders for our recruiting. Comments like this:

"Lynch and Tuitt again combined for a sack on the next play. Tuitt split a double team with ease, forcing the QB to scramble right into the waiting arms of Lynch, who had just blown past Smith on the opposite side. Lynch and Tuitt were a lethal combination all day. On the following play Tuitt drove LT Antonio Richardson deep into the backfield."

From the practice reports can't hurt.

And my earlier statement about Aaron's improvement over the year and the fact that one Rivals analyst will have him as the highest ranked player from the East squad, is from this article:

Beasts of the East

One can only hope that he really likes playing with Tuitt on the other end of the line. Hopefully Tuitt talks to him a lot over the next few days and they really bond.

Comment

Originally posted by china423 View Post
                                  Looks like he deleted his facebook...probably a good idea
                                  probably the best thing he's done so far. he has to make his own choice on were he goes. if it's here then great if not then i wish him all the luck until he plays the irish.

Comment

Double post

Comment

OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Come home Aaron... we all still love you.

Comment

This has been a freaking soap opera. I love it!
                                        Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 01-07-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

wow...just made my weekend!
                                          "Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.
                                          " - Lou Holtz

Comment

If he has really decommited from FSU, I would say he is 100% Irish. Done Deal!! Nix, Tuitt, and Lynch up front will be sooo nasty!
                                            Last edited by Kingbish01; 01-07-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Tuitt
                                              "Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.
                                              " - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by calidomer43 View Post
                                                Tuitt
                                                Just excited. (the "r" is next door to the "t") LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post
                                                  If he has really decommited from FSU, I would say he is 100% Irish. Done Deal!! Nix, truitt, and Lynch up front will be sooo nasty!
                                                  One would have to assume ND would be the favourite if it's not going to be FSU. Between the ND shirt on the way to the Army AA practice, his strong relationship with Alford and the love fest in the recent interview, I'm hopeful.

However, let me play devil's advocate and present the nightmare scenario. How many d-linemen have we lost to Florida in recent years? And which school just signed coaches designed to turn their program into an NFL development league? This could be the first casualty of the new Florida coaching regime.

Comment

Aaron come home to those who will welcome you with Open Arms!!! Go IRISH

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post
                                                      If he has really decommited from FSU, I would say he is 100% Irish. Done Deal!! Nix, truitt, and Lynch up front will be sooo nasty!
                                                      lets hope you are right and he is coming back to the irish. it would make a;lot of people around here eat their words.

Comment

I don't think I had ever felt so bad when he decommitted. That poor young man must be going through emotional hell. I will be ecstatic if he winds up in South Bend

Comment

Merge other thread? Damn tomorrow is going to be a wacky all-star game.
                                                          sigpic

Comment

Does this mean Jordan Prestwood might come back also?

Comment

All I can think of is GTFO?

Comment

wow didnt expect this when i logged on this morning. how huge would this be? come on tony, bring it home brother.

Comment

He buried his grandfathers ashes on campus, that to me shows his love for N.D.. Come on big boy join the Irish. Next years defensive line with the guys we have coming back and the new guys coming in should be the shiznit.

Comment

This is getting very interesting to say the least. I don't think he would be coming to ND this Friday if we were not at the top of his list.
                                                                    Rockne, Leahy, Ara, Devine, Lou, Kelly? Go Irish!

Comment

WTF. I was not expecting this when I got on here this morning! I would gladly welcome him back!
                                                                      GO IRISH!

Comment

:jawdrop: I am, for once, at a loss for words.

Comment

We need this kid!! I'm just not sure I can go thru all this drama again... I'll wait til signing day.......

Comment

Wow.

Good luck to him and his family. Tough process.
                                                                            2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I rarely reply but WOW this is great!!!! Unfreakinbelievable!!! Wait until I tell my son. He is going to freak out.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by mgriff View Post
                                                                                Same. I'm giddy and speechless all at the same time. Am I surprised? Hell yeah. Shocked? Nothing with this kid's recruitment can shock me anymore.
                                                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by mgriff View Post
                                                                                  Same. I'm giddy and speechless all at the same time. Am I surprised? Hell yeah. Shocked? Nothing with this kid's recruitment can shock me anymore.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    On the Aaron Lynch rumors... - Tomahawk Nation

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      I think being down there at the AA game with Tuitt and Ishaq. Being on the same team with those guys and causing havoc for the offense has to be nothing but good news for ND. They all have probable talked about what could be with them at ND. Tuitt is the catalyst while Lynch and Williams are listening to him. I bet they imagined what it would be like at the same school and now it could be a reality with ND being the only school all three guys have in common. Lynch taking an offical visit means Kelly would welcome him back and they are interested in him. I think if he takes that visit that he will be Irish for sure.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Been reading his family is pushing ND. We will see but also he won't be an EE here so we got a month to go regardless

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
                                                                                          Merge other thread? Damn tomorrow is going to be a wacky all-star game.
                                                                                          I'm dieing to know what Gene has to say about this!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            I thought he was approved for EE at ND? Or am I wrong?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Lynch/Springmann Nix Tuitt/Carrico

Rabassa Grace Shembo? Councell

Yikes...

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                                                                I thought he was approved for EE at ND? Or am I wrong?
                                                                                                I think he was sir

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                                                                  Lynch/Springmann Nix Tuitt/Carrico

Rabassa Grace Shembo? Councell

Yikes...
                                                                                                  I Williams? Ouch!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    unbelievable this is ridiculous i wrote this kid off wow
                                                                                                    God Country Notre Dame
                                                                                                    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X