Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'11 TX ATH Cam McDaniel (Signed Notre Dame LOI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta make it thru ST, a la Bill Bates

Comment

• Signed with CFL's Argonauts!

Finally some ND flavour on my hometown Argos

Comment

• Very deserving, hope he tears it up

Comment

• https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...013-meme-viral

had no idea he was still ballin' in the CFL
          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Cam McDaniel was a very good football player at ND despite the commentary he used to get on places like IE. IE has never stood up for the players who do the non-spectacular things which are nevertheless vitally important to the general success of an offense. The fact that until Folston made a commitment to blocking (Bryant never did) McDaniel was the only back on the team who the offense could trust to keep the QB upright. We have these issues with our RBs every year --- eye-test guys who can scamper (occasionally) but can't do anything else, vs slightly less spectacular guys who do the whole job. I love the fact that the CFL shows that it appreciates both the overt and "hidden" talents and efforts of one of NDs very unappreciated warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
              Cam McDaniel was a very good football player at ND despite the commentary he used to get on places like IE. IE has never stood up for the players who do the non-spectacular things which are nevertheless vitally important to the general success of an offense. The fact that until Folston made a commitment to blocking (Bryant never did) McDaniel was the only back on the team who the offense could trust to keep the QB upright. We have these issues with our RBs every year --- eye-test guys who can scamper (occasionally) but can't do anything else, vs slightly less spectacular guys who do the whole job. I love the fact that the CFL shows that it appreciates both the overt and "hidden" talents and efforts of one of NDs very unappreciated warriors.
              i feel like most folks on here appreciated Cam (i sure did) and were keen for his commitment due to his agility and record in 5A ball in TX. I never sensed any negativity towards him.
              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                i feel like most folks on here appreciated Cam (i sure did) and were keen for his commitment due to his agility and record in 5A ball in TX. I never sensed any negativity towards him.
                There were a lot of posters always complaining in the game day threads that he was taking reps away from better RBs and should not be playing...very similar to what you see happening to Tony Jones this year

Comment

• Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
                  There were a lot of posters always complaining in the game day threads that he was taking reps away from better RBs and should not be playing...very similar to what you see happening to Tony Jones this year
                  Haha Koon going on about Greg Bryant?
                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

Haha Koon going on about Greg Bryant?
                    only b/c of his abs #teambod
                    Our Lady Queen of Victory. #Bring back THE KOON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
                      This. It happened at games too. I remember being at a game and some college kid behind me was droning on and on during the Michigan game I believe. He was cussing out Cam, saying he didn't even belong sitting on the bench and that Greg Bryant should have been out there every play. Ridiculous. Cam was the best, most complete back we had during a number of years there.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SLCAthletics/sta...33821811580928

Round 2?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                          https://twitter.com/SLCAthletics/sta...33821811580928

Round 2?

Visiting tomorrow for NC State. Has over 1500 yds on the season.

Comment

• Interesting prospect, decent athlete for his size. Looks like he could add some good weight too. Weirdly, when I watch him run I think of Toby Gerhart. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a solid career somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                              Interesting prospect, decent athlete for his size. Looks like he could add some good weight too. Weirdly, when I watch him run I think of Toby Gerhart. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a solid career somewhere.
                              Reminds you of Toby? Or Wes Welker?

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                                Reminds you of Toby? Or Wes Welker?

Yes!!! The white guy comparisons!!!!
                                "I'm not a film evaluator"
                                - Kuejnhja 6-1-14

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tigers offer brother of former Notre Dame player <a href="https://t.co/xkNbgA766T">https://t.co/xkNbgA766T</a></p>&mdash; Gavin Oliver (@GavinG_Oliver) <a href="https://twitter.com/GavinG_Oliver/status/954036938247372801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                  <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Little bro is a baller apparently
                                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

• What the hell, Cam? https://www.smudailycampus.com/sport...ll-not-playing
                                    Hi!

Comment

• Originally posted by ndfi78 View Post
                                      Wow. You'd think they'd use the atom machine on fracture that is put back in place and see if it heals the bone quicker than not using it before going full on balls to the wall on a break and dislocation...

Comment

• No metal objects in the body or sugery for "religious reason". HOLY FUCK.
                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

• If a man comes to you with an amazing medical device (per him), and starts talking about how its like the medical beds that Wakanda has in a Disney superhero movie... maybe go with the surgery.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                            If a man comes to you with an amazing medical device (per him), and starts talking about how its like the medical beds that Wakanda has in a Disney superhero movie... maybe go with the surgery.
                                            Right!. That's not something I'd want public if the goal was for medical professionals to take me seriously.

Comment

• Comment

• i keep thinking of Kip's Time Machine in Napoleon Dynamite
                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

• suggested McDaniel use his company’s “Atom Machine” to facilitate the healing process. It would pulse electrons through his lower leg for 15 to 18 hours a day.
                                                  holy hell 18 hrs per day with this quack bullshit on your leg

I'm dying here

Comment

• Did he try DMT?

That is some real bullshit on Cam’s part. Fucking over your brother’s career to try out your bullshit magic electron machine.
                                                    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

No metal objects in the body or sugery for "religious reason". HOLY FUCK.
                                                      …what sect of Christianity pushes this? Such a bullshit move by Cam.

Comment

• This really sucks. Loved Cam.

Now he's a huckster weirdo using 'religion' to make a buck.

lame.

Comment

• What a fucking moron lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishBoognish View Post
                                                            This really sucks. Loved Cam.

Now he's a huckster weirdo using 'religion' to make a buck.

lame.
                                                            He’ll soon be a fixture on right wing television. With his good looks, he could probably go from pundit to politics. He does seem to be your typical Republican candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekNDestroy View Post

He’ll soon be a fixture on right wing television. With his good looks, he could probably go from pundit to politics. He does seem to be your typical Republican candidate.
                                                              He'd be unbeatable in Texas

Comment

• McDaniel decided to use an electrical machine made by his brother’s company to heal his injury. The device, normally used to stimulate muscles, was untested on severe injuries such as broken bones, and his brother had no medical background.

Surgery would have entailed a standard recovery of four to six months, followed by a return to football. Now, more than a year later, McDaniel remains sidelined and may never play football again

It is an injury that is pretty common,” Dykes said. “There is a normal, kind of regular, way to deal with it that is surgical. There is a body of work that I think people are comfortable with, most doctors.”

“I was told that he didn’t want metaline in his body for religious purposes,” Dykes said.

“We’ve grown up watching movies where these crazy medical-like technology things happen, you know in Hollywood or on TV or whatever,” Cam said. “And I always go back to Marvel. Marvel and Wakanda and the med-bed scenarios that they have. But what I’m saying is that is not as far off as most people might think.”

Fucking selling snake oil to his own bro and not sure what "religion" they follow but sure go ahead and drink the Kool aid.... Great story... Fucking idiots
                                                                EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Selling someone on an untested treatment with zero medical research or expertise backing it up which could end up derailing their career is a really scummy thing to do.

Doing that to your own brother? All I can say is that person must be seriously messed up.

Comment

• I think Cam took a nasty hit to the head when that picture was snapped where he's carrying the ball with his helmet off. He's seemed a little off when he posts things on social media, almost like he's Circa in disguise.

Comment

• Sounds like a beefed up TENS unit.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X