X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rikkitikki08 View Post
    His picture on NBC game days is one of the funniest things ever
    Cierre Wood's picture is beyond awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• I thought Big Lou played really well this past Saturday. He is really improving every week.

Comment

• Nix was a monster on Saturday. No question about it.

We all expected him to be good against the run, but he is exceeding even those expectations in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
            Nix was a monster on Saturday. No question about it.

We all expected him to be good against the run, but he is exceeding even those expectations in my opinion.
            he looked quick too...he chased a few down
            EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• He has the potential to be another Vince Wilfork (his idol). Hopefully he stays for the next three years, getting leaner and stronger in the process.

Comment

• I believe he is leading the d-line in tackles so far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                  I believe he is leading the d-line in tackles so far this season.
                  Kapron Lewis-Moore leads with 32.

Nix is second with 27, Tuitt third with 26, and Lynch is fourth with 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                    He has the potential to be another Vince Wilfork (his idol). Hopefully he stays for the next three years, getting leaner and stronger in the process.
                    Very true could be the next Vince Wilfork

Comment

• Say a prayer for Big Lou's father.. Looks like he had a heart attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
                        Say a prayer for Big Lou's father.. Looks like he had a heart attack.
                        Done. We're all a family here...even if most of us are just subway alum.
                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• I hope for a speedy recovery.
                          God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

• Man, ND players fathers aren't doing well this year. Prayers to the Nix's. At least big Lou has Shembo to lean on.

Comment

• Any word on how his pops is doing? Will Nix be playing this weekend?

Comment

• rishChocolate9 lOUIS NIX III
                                Disney should make a princess with no hair so that every little girl who's fighting cancer can feel beautiful.♥

Comment

• Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                                  rishChocolate9 lOUIS NIX III
                                  Disney should make a princess with no hair so that every little girl who's fighting cancer can feel beautiful.♥
                                  Wow.

Tear jerker.

Class act.

Love me some LOU!

Comment

• Wow, thank God this guy is on our team. Not only being a flipping awesome player. What a great thing to say. He is thinking of a real cool idea, but thinking it in a Disney theme. Really cool.

I already really liked this kid. Now I like him even more. I have 3 daughters, and after I tell them this I think they will have a new favorit player.

Go Irish, and thank you Irish Chocolate!

Comment

• Nothing against Big Lou, but like 60 people on my facebook have this as a status update today.

Comment

• Originally posted by koonja
                                        I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                          Poor Santa :(

Comment

Priceless
                                            I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

Comment

• His expression kills me.

Comment

You got to be kidding me...lol

Comment

• Nix is such a dork, I wish he was my friend.

Comment

• love that these are the type of guys that we recruit.
                                                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• All Santa will want after that is a new leg.
                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Why would he redshirt?

Comment

• Comment

• Via his twitter and fb

Comment

• I assume you are referring to this?

@IrishChocolate9: Im so happy i red-shirted #RandomThought

He sat out his first year. He is saying he is happy he did so, probably because he was able to get himself into shape and learn/get better before seeing the field.

Comment

• Totally spaced that one

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishandColts View Post
                                                                  Totally spaced that one
                                                                  Totally. haha

Comment

• From LNIII's FB page:

I cant go to sleep so i decided to look through my inbox and i found tons of hate messages from my recruiting. lol here is one of them. i find it so funny!!!

Have fun losing and bein all cold n **** at notre dame kiddo...your blind if you think it dont get alot better then ND without a coach a QB and his best offensive weapon. You guys are gonna suck and i hope you enjoy your 6-6 7-6 5-6 seasons maybe you can make it to the league but you would have had a better shot at the U. your just a moron in my opinion at least decommit to a winner like UF or Alabama not s. I hope your crying when you see J12 and the boys in the BCS then next few years when your not even bowling. Seems to me you didnt have the balls to come and compete in the Gables and im glad your gone so we can bring in a real competitor and a kid with heart a true cane. which you are not. no swag at all. have fun losing in the cold indiana weather ahahahahh indiana what a f**kin dumba** you are i cant get over it.
                                                                    And in response to a bunch of ND fans ripping on Miami fans in the comments under that post, LNIII replied:

Wasnt just canes fans but all fans even ND.
                                                                    Don't be that fan.
                                                                    Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 01-09-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                      From LNIII's FB page:

And in response to a bunch of ND fans ripping on Miami fans in the comments under that post, LNIII replied:

Don't be that fan.
                                                                      I dug up Big Lou's old recruiting profile to post this very thing and as I opened it, you had beat me to it. Reps.

Comment

From LNIII's FB page:

Don't be that fan.
                                                                        Have to admit it's hilarious considering the U is basically f***** now.

Comment

From LNIII's FB page:

Don't be that fan.

Cannot emphasize this enough, thanks for the post Whiskey
                                                                          "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

• I wish people from our fanbase wouldn't try to chum it up with recruits, message them or tweet at them or whatever the **** people call **** on social networking. Man, damn.

Comment

• All of the above and considering I believe it was Amir on the bang bang page that posted he isn't Mr bigtime and welcomes fans to hit him up of FB and said he would respond to em. Please people don't make contact and don't be that fan
                                                                              #TeamKizer

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                                                                All of the above and considering I believe it was Amir on the bang bang page that posted he isn't Mr bigtime and welcomes fans to hit him up of FB and said he would respond to em. Please people don't make contact and don't be that fan
                                                                                Amir seems to be inviting people to contact him and I see nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't contact him (or anyone I do not know) but there's a big difference between being "that fan" and being a fan.

Comment

• I don't feel we should be talking to players, especially recruits, on facebook, twitter or any other social media. We're not their friends. We're their fans. Big difference.
                                                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                                    I don't feel we should be talking to players, especially recruits, on facebook, twitter or any other social media. We're not their friends. We're their fans. Big difference.
                                                                                    Agreed. I feel like some of the middle-aged men on facebook want the players to invite them over for a game of Madden in the dorms.

Comment

• Just sad to read things like this but it's no surprise in todays day an age there seems to be more *** holes then decent people out there. The worst thing is a lot has to do with the use of the internet.

Comment

• @HLS_Biscuit:

Why are ND fans lamenting the run game next year already? We return most of a strong OL and a 1,000 yrd rusher! Jonas was good but c'mon...
                                                                                        Nix replied:

@HLS_Biscuit because they have no football IQ. Also they want a new coach every two years and wont accept the Holtz era is over #JustSaying

Comment

@HLS_Biscuit:

Nix replied:
                                                                                          LMAO!

Comment

• hm.. wow..not sure what to make of this..

Comment

• Sounds like big Louie is very intelligent and had his head screwed on right. Like it or not it's true most fans like to act like they know more then what they actually do about the game or our current coaching situation....

Comment

• Louis speaks the truth

Comment

• Nix is getting after people on Twitter today. Look no further for leadership.

@DaVarisDaniels:

Gotta get to a national championship!
                                                                                                  @IrishChocolate:

@DaVarisDaniels well you need to have that attitude and stop being laid back. you too @JalenBrown21 your lazy behind!
                                                                                                  @JalenBrown21:

I stopped all that
                                                                                                  @DaVarisDaniels:

@JalenBrown21 @irishchocolate9 I'm always gone be laid back. Until its necessary to be otherwise
                                                                                                  @IrishChocolate9:

@DaVarisDaniels sometimes you just dont seem hungry!
                                                                                                  @DaVarisDaniels:

@IrishChocolate9 how ima be hungry on the sideline?
                                                                                                  @IrishChocolate9:

@DaVarisDaniels practice!!! bro but we will see when spring ball starts.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 01-09-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Love this dude.
                                                                                                    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Love Lou's leadership, but Twitter is not the proper forum since he's talking directly to/about teammates. As much as I appreciate the information directly from him, it's too much information in a public domain.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X