Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC 2013 - his last game I think. He was hobbled and came back to stone wall USC and will that D to victory. One of my most vivid stadium memories when he came back in the game and crowd went nuts as they proceeded to stuff USC down the stretch. Always felt that compromised his career and epitomized him - selfless and couldn't let people down.

Comment

• Leftovers & Links: Louis Nix’s missing Jordans, a Notre Dame Christmas story

https://irish.nbcsports.com/2021/03/...ristmas-story/

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• The whole story is bizarre. Now it's being reported that it was a car accident with no foul play... but his girlfriend says that he was with someone else in the car when he left to head over to her place? I hope we get some clarity soon.

Comment

• From NJ.com

The mother of Louis Nix revealed the possible cause of death for the 29-year-old former New York Giants defensive lineman, whose body was found on Saturday. Jacksonville TV reporter Ben Becker talked to his mom on Monday, who said a car accident could be to blame. His mother tells me investigators told her today “it appears to be accident something may have distracted him lost control and went into the pond.”

When I asked how investigators reached the conclusion that Nix lost control she said “Because the curve and they didn’t see the tire tracks until they really looked.”
          When I asked what day and approximate time does JSO think Nix drove into the pond his mother said “They were trying to put a time line from his phone with who he was talking to last. But couldn’t find the phone.”

Nix mother shares with me excruciating details of how Nix was found “He surfaced from the water and on the grass. windows on passenger side was down. the pond is deep so it took some days for him to surface.” I asked Nix mother if there were any indications of foul play or if he was driving to get away from someone, she said “they (JSO) said no indication of foul play more accident”. I asked Nix mother did JSO suggest if he was impaired somehow from pain meds related to the shooting or anything else and she said “No they didn’t but he may have been distracted by his phone.”

ESPN reports “Nix’s family reported him missing on Wednesday to police. ... According to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, Nix was last seen at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, leaving his father’s Jacksonville residence.”

Becker reports the “Missing persons report 3 days before Nix was found says Nix gf last spoke w/him at 7:57p on Wed, was on way over but never showed. She says he was driving with another man and ‘suspected Nix was intoxicated due to the sound of his voice and choice of affectionate words.’”

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
            The whole story is bizarre. Now it's being reported that it was a car accident with no foul play... but his girlfriend says that he was with someone else in the car when he left to head over to her place? I hope we get some clarity soon.
            It could have been his was distracted. About 10 months or so, there was a car accident where four HS kids in my area died from drowning after their car went into a retention pond. The road curves and there is a patch of trees between the pond and the road. When you drive by there you immediately wonder how in the world they managed to get through the tress and up in the pond as the trees are close together.

It makes you wonder who the other person was, or did his girlfriend hear the radio in the background and mistake it for someone else being in the car.?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X