Dillon Quinn - DT looking around!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon Quinn - DT looking around!!!

This kid is a solid DT and currently committed to BC. However, he has stated the desire to look around. Someone get in CW's ear and let him know to get on this kid ASAP!!!
    DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!! So does a mobile QB!!!

Was he interested in the Irish at all in the recruiting process? I never heard of the kid before.
    God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

Lemming seems to say this kid would be a good recruit to look into, i would say so. 6'6'' 295 frame with alot of upside, would be a nice pickup IMO.

Comment

i dont know if he is interested, but i think ND should be. reports a 520 bench press and is huge, here are the links to his rivals and scout profiles. the kid looks like a friggin beast.

Dillon Quinn - Football Recruiting

Scout.com: Dillon Quinn Profile

Comment

and espn. not much on this one though, looks like they never updated it over the year. link below.

Dillon Quinn Rankings, Grade, News, Stats - College Football Recruiting 2009 - ESPN

Comment

Looks more like a OT than a DT, but we need both!
            2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Did you see the pipes on that kid? Holy crap! When I read 295, I didn't think he would be chiseled granite! Kid is yoked!!!
              “We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.” C.S. Lewis

Comment

Now moved to a soft verbal per scout. Hope we actually make a move on this kid. He is ranked higher than stockton on rivals DT.

Comment

He would be a great get...I hope we can get him 2 visit soon..He obviously wants to look around..The more DL the better with our lack of depth!!

Comment

Is ND even recruiting this kid? We always seem to be a dollar short and a minute late. I wonder if Charlie even reads the various ND boards....perhaps, he would learn something new if he did!!

Comment

Maybe he would look this way. We could use him on Defense ! Unless we can convert some of the RB's we have to LB's
                      "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."

Comment

I hope we get somebody on this kid.

Comment

#10 ranked DT by rivals! Yeah, the staff better be on this guy.

Comment

Yeah i'm sure Charlie doesn't even know who this kid is....I'm sure Charlie trolls this board to learn a thing or 2.....Jesus guys get real.
                            I heard it from a reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by chyrspchuck View Post
                              Yeah i'm sure Charlie doesn't even know who this kid is....I'm sure Charlie trolls this board to learn a thing or 2.....Jesus guys get real.
                              Thank you. To think that CW and the coaches didn't know about this kid is stupid, and to think they didn't think about him right away once Jags was canned is ridiculous. Why does CW still get killed by you guys for his recruiting? Do you think he got the top class in the country coming off the worst year in school history (despite our restrictions) because he waits to read what the message boards tell him about guys??? Yes, bag on his coaching, but to rip his recruiting and insinuate he doesn't know about 4 star recruits who committed to a Catholic School rival is beyond stupid and immature...
                              sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Quinn has an excellent frame and brute physical strength. Looks like he need some work with his technique but thats why the coaches get paid the big bucks :-)

Comment

This kid isn't going to come to ND without even knowing who his position coach will be. I don't think we'll be able to reel in any d line commitments until we at least hire a d line coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock44 View Post
                                    #10 ranked DT by rivals! Yeah, the staff better be on this guy.
                                    Did this young man commit today?????? I didn't see anything on him.

Comment

Well, for starter's, he didn't commit to us, btw, does he have an offer from us?

Comment

He signed with Boston College
                                        "The greatest loss is lost opportunity" -Lou Holtz

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X