Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'08 CO OL Bryce Givens (Colorado Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '08 CO OL Bryce Givens (Colorado Verbal)

Bryce Givens - Offensive Lineman (6-6/250)
    Mullen High School (Denver, CO)

Combine
    Forty: 5.1 Seconds
    Bench Reps: N/A
    Bench Max: 305 Pounds
    Squat Max: 450 Pounds
    Shuttle: N/A
    Vertical: N/A

Rankings & Accolades
    - Scout.com 2008 All-Combine Team

Star Ratings
    Rivals.com:
    Scout.com:

School Choices
    1. Notre Dame
    2. Colorado
    3. Kansas State
    4. Michigan
    5. Nebraska
    6. Oklahoma
    7. Southern Cal
    8. UCLA
    9. Texas
    Last edited by TonyTiger; 01-21-2007, 09:13 AM.

Reserved for photos.

Comment

Given's is one of the main reason's his High School, J.K. Mullens, will be competing for the Colorado State Title next year. From what I hear he has good feet, is quick off the ball, but needs to gain some weight and strength.

Last season, Michigan picked up a buddy of his from his High School...who went on to play Tight End.

Comment

Playes both DE and OL (T) in HS. Bryce actually got 3 sacks against Ryan Miller in the State Championship game.
        Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below. - Grantland Rice 1924 :clover:

:football: Brown, ND's first-year defensive coordinator, played at Michigan."(Brown) said if he would have gotten offered by Notre Dame," Slaughter said, "he would have gone to Notre Dame." :football:

I like to quote myself - GoshenGipper

Comment

Rivals has this kid HIGH on ND and ND only, anyone have any info on that?

Comment

According to Scout, he verballed to Nebraska.

Comment

that is one powerful O-line they are putting together down there in big red.

Comment

Looks like they plan on bringing smash mouth football back to NE

Comment

I think Nebraksa will have without a doubt the best OL haul in the country this year....just rediculously good.

Comment

I've been reading Texas on various boards

Take it FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by napoleonbuck View Post
                      I've been reading Texas on various boards

Take it FWIW.
                      Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
                        Got a link?
                        Actually, I goofed. I went back and checked the site, and Texas is in it with another Nebraska Oline commit(Bryce Givens). My bad for causing any problems.

Here's the link if you still care:

Rounding out the 2008 class

Comment

Originally posted by Jalanis1
                          I met Bryce Givins at the Airport and the guy says that he is Committed to Nebraska, but was on his way to see The Cockward down in FL. His best friend is going to Texas (son of MN head coach),and he said that he is also looking there as well. He bad mouthed Charlie - said that he tried to come in with his three rings and be all flashy. Needless to say, the guy was all over the place and doesnt seem to know what he wants between TX, Fl, and Nebraska.

That is very interesting news indeed since Trev has already told the Nebraska coaches that he is visiting ND & scUM this weekend, a virtually 100% sign that he is decomitting Nebraska & committing to either ND or Michigan. No mention of Florida or Texas anywhere. I'd say Bryce gave you a load of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by irishunclebill View Post
                            That is very interesting news indeed since Trev has already told the Nebraska coaches that he is visiting ND & scUM this weekend, a virtually 100% sign that he is decomitting Nebraska & committing to either ND or Michigan. No mention of Florida or Texas anywhere. I'd say Bryce gave you a load of BS.
                            ---------I think maybe he was talking about Bryces oppinion of Wies? Maybe because he didn't get an offer......aww too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalanis1
                              I met Bryce Givins at the Airport and the guy says that he is Committed to Nebraska, but was on his way to see The Cockward down in FL. His best friend is going to Texas (son of MN head coach),and he said that he is also looking there as well. He bad mouthed Charlie - said that he tried to come in with his three rings and be all flashy. Needless to say, the guy was all over the place and doesnt seem to know what he wants between TX, Fl, and Nebraska.
                              That wouldn't have anything to do with not getting an offer would it:stickoutt

Comment

Originally posted by Jalanis1.

Comment

I was working on it...you're a quick one...

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                    I was working on it...you're a quick one...
                                    I also noticed after I posted this that Jalanis1 set up a new thread for Givens to make his post. That should be deleted if you have not already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by irishunclebill View Post
                                      I also noticed after I posted this that Jalanis1 set up a new thread for Givens to make his post. That should be deleted if you have not already done so.
                                      That was my initial attempt to move it to here. It's been deleted. Thanks for moving it though.

Comment

Bryce decommited from NU and commited to Colorado.
                                        Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below. - Grantland Rice 1924 :clover:

:football: Brown, ND's first-year defensive coordinator, played at Michigan."(Brown) said if he would have gotten offered by Notre Dame," Slaughter said, "he would have gone to Notre Dame." :football:

Comment

guess someone doesnt like Bo

Comment

They just keep on falling at Neb. Wonder if they will finishwith 5 commitments on signing day.

Comment

On the flip side, Dan Hawkins has something special brewing at Colorado. Now, if they can sign Darrell Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                                guess someone doesnt like Bo
                                                he actually just has a huge love for snowboarding.
                                                Last edited by IrishRamMan10; 12-18-2007, 09:01 PM. Reason: I completely made this up

Comment

or snowbunnies

Comment

Originally posted by daytonirish View Post
                                                    or snowbunnies
                                                    You don't suppose Rick Neuhiesel is running the football team's brothel again, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by GoshenGipper View Post
                                                      Bryce decommited from NU and commited to Colorado.
                                                      The Buffs are going to have a sick offensive line in a year or two.

Comment

I thought I read where academics was a problem for Givins. If not, I wonder why he was not offered a scholly!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish52 View Post
                                                          I thought I read where academics was a problem for Givins. If not, I wonder why he was not offered a scholly!
                                                          I heard he never had much interest in ND and that he really didn't hit it off with CW.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                          Working...
                                                          X