Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'08 FL WR Martavious Odoms (Michigan Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid is going to give us fits. He has incredible speed, and acceleration.

Comment

Originally posted by NDsuperfan09 View Post
      This kid is going to give us fits. He has incredible speed, and acceleration.
      he's a puss ..................haha I kid

Comment

I aint worried about it. He's not very fast and he's a shrimp. Were gonna smoke this fool.

Comment

I think we did well with our WR...I've not given him another thought since I saw this thread pop up again.
          Talent on loan from God & LMI

Comment

Why is this thread even on the board. The last entry is dated 3/5/07. What am I missing here? Also, has Odoms not commited to another school already?

Comment

It's here because we luv posting extraneous stuff.
              Talent on loan from God & LMI

Comment

Originally posted by Irish52 View Post
                Why is this thread even on the board. The last entry is dated 3/5/07. What am I missing here? Also, has Odoms not commited to another school already?
                You really don't get the concept of a recruit profile do you. We create threads that are solely devoted to following the recruiting of specific recruits/players. Secondly the last entry before yesterday wasn ot in March of '07 it was...
                02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
                Furthermore we don't delete old threads unless there is a reason to do so because of content, and lastly why do you keep complaining about the recruiting profiles? This is not the first time you've done so and I've already explained it before.
                Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below. - Grantland Rice 1924 :clover:

:football: Brown, ND's first-year defensive coordinator, played at Michigan."(Brown) said if he would have gotten offered by Notre Dame," Slaughter said, "he would have gone to Notre Dame." :football:

I like to quote myself - GoshenGipper

Comment

In other words, have a nice big cup of STFU and don't read it if you don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                    In other words, have a nice big cup of STFU and don't read it if you don't want to.
                    phork I think you understand Goshen pretty good if this was the 2nd time for IRISH52 hopefully he gets it now too.

Comment

Now that was funny

Comment

I had that printed up and hung in my office for the longest time. It is priceless.:awesomewo

(looks kinda like this guy)

Comment

And yet, not one rep... I cry nightly. :(

Comment

I got your rep right here.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X