Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'07 IL LB Aaron Nagel (Signed LOI to Notre Dame)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '07 IL LB Aaron Nagel (Signed LOI to Notre Dame)

Aaron Nagel - Linebacker (6-1/215)
    Lemont HS (Lemont, IL)

Combine
    Forty: 4.52 Seconds
    Bench Reps: N/A
    Bench Max: 345 Pounds
    Squat Max: N/A
    Shuttle: 4.15 Seconds
    Vertical: 32 Inches

Rankings & Accolades
    - Rivals.com Outside Linebackers 2007 (33)
    - Rivals.com Illinois top 30 2007 (7)
    - Scout.com Weakside Linebackers 2007 (14)

Star Ratings
    Scout.com:
    Rivals.com:

School Choices
    1. Notre Dame (Solid Verbal)
    2. Boston College
    3. Illinois
    4. Indiana
    5. Iowa State
    6. Michigan State
    7. Northwestern
    8. Purdue
    Last edited by Jason Pham; 01-26-2007, 07:06 PM.

His bro is the best NU receiver that ND will face this weekend. Will be interesting if Aaron's transfer comes up in the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
      His bro is the best NU receiver that ND will face this weekend. Will be interesting if Aaron's transfer comes up in the broadcast.
      Flynn Nagel, also went to Marist, before transferring to Lemont his senior year. He was Weishar's teammate the year that Marist went to state. These 2 glared at you during those games as the best players on the field. Flynn is super shifty, very fast.

Comment

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...018-story.html

Comment

You have to be joking me...........

Aaron wanted to play safety at Notre Dame, using his 4.52 speed in the 40-yard dash, but Weis urged him to pack on 25 pounds and address a team need at linebacker. He lost a half-step. Said Ron: “One day Weis went off on a player. One of Aaron’s friends got dressed down. He said, ‘Dad, I love Notre Dame with a passion, but I can’t play here.’ ”

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

schematic advantage
            EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

Key statement in that article by Aaron is "I can't play here". Yeah because you weren't good enough.

Teddy Greenstein the NW homer is really going at it this week with the ND hate articles. Another article he said this morning was that NW beat out ND for Genson Hooper Price the WR. No you moron he wasn't being recruited by ND any longer. How that jackass still has a job is a wonder.

Comment

Nagel also wasn't good enough to play for Northwestern after he transferred. It's almost like he wasn't good enough to play high D1 football.

Comment

Kid couldn’t play safety on a winning d1 team. For every kid that transfers out there’s always a scapegoat, at the end of the day with 99% of them if they were good enough they wouldn’t have left in the first place.

Also Weisher and Nagel weren’t on Marist when they went to state. Marist went in ‘09, neither were at Marist yet, and in 15 but Weisher and Nagel’s last season at Marist was 2013.

Love and Nagel had a fun matchup in the state championship Nagel’s SR year at Lemont. Let’s hope Saturday goes the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz2002 View Post
                    Kid couldn’t play safety on a winning d1 team. For every kid that transfers out there’s always a scapegoat, at the end of the day with 99% of them if they were good enough they wouldn’t have left in the first place.

Also Weisher and Nagel weren’t on Marist when they went to state. Marist went in ‘09, neither were at Marist yet, and in 15 but Weisher and Nagel’s last season at Marist was 2013.

Love and Nagel had a fun matchup in the state championship Nagel’s SR year at Lemont. Let’s hope Saturday goes the same way.
                    Apologies, semifinals in 2013. How about that MHS Naz game this year. MHS 3rd win against Naz in a row, 7 out of last 10 years.. Watch out for those Redhawks!

Comment

Originally posted by Southside Sully View Post
                      Apologies, semifinals in 2013. How about that MHS Naz game this year. MHS 3rd win against Naz in a row, 7 out of last 10 years.. Watch out for those Redhawks!
                      Congrats. With 3 times as many students you’d expect that from an 8a power. Nothing but respect for Marist but I wouldn’t trade my rings for their regular season wins ; )
                      Last edited by Naz2002; 10-31-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Too bad this isn't a home game. I really wanted to hear skin Flutie bloviate this kid all game....

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X