Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Next? - 2022 Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SoIll View Post
    Jayden Bellamy, Jake Pope, Jaylen Sneed, Devin Moore, CJ Williams, Arch Manning
    Slid that in there, nice!

    Comment


    • Nobody thinks we get Singleton soon? I was hoping a couple weeks or less. I really want him with JDP

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
        Nobody thinks we get Singleton soon? I was hoping a couple weeks or less. I really want him with JDP
        I do, but he might not be as imminent at making a public decision as others. I think Notre Dame could land 4-5 players over the next week. I'm not sure Singleton goes public by July 4th.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
          Nobody thinks we get Singleton soon? I was hoping a couple weeks or less. I really want him with JDP
          Just don't know his time table exactly and I've got us at a 67% chance to land him.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
            Nobody thinks we get Singleton soon? I was hoping a couple weeks or less. I really want him with JDP
            I posted this article in the Weekly Recruiting Review as well but, post Bama visit, he said end of July, early August.

            https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ing-167095159/

            Comment


            • I expect 3+ commits this week based on the premium info I'm reading

              Comment


              • I drew Nic Anderson's name out of the Silent Hat and ran with it. No way we can make it until Bellamy on Friday... right???



                Comment


                • Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                  I expect 3+ commits this week based on the premium info I'm reading
                  Sneed/Bellamy/Pope would be the guess, with potential for Anderson based on BMac's post.

                  Comment


                  • Anyone popping today?

                    After yesterday, maybe we're in the eye until we catch the backend of the storm on Friday?

                    Comment


                    • Loy mentioned yesterday that one of the “ninjas” will be moved to next week. But there were 6 outstanding and now maybe 4?

                      Comment


                      • I think the best bet would be one of the receivers, either CJ Williams or Anderson. Outside chance of Snead but it seems like its been all quiet on that front lately.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lcaps20 View Post
                          I think the best bet would be one of the receivers, either CJ Williams or Anderson. Outside chance of Snead but it seems like its been all quiet on that front lately.
                          It feels like Anderson, Sneed, and Moore could pop at anytime. I would assume one of those was moved to next week.

                          Also, in Singer's Gold Standard from yesterday, it sounds like the top 2 WR's, Williams and Merriweather won't be deciding, at least publicly, anytime soon. Williams is back to his August timeline and Merriweather is taking a July OV to Oregon.

                          Also, Michigan Rivals is reporting that Michigan is trying to make a move for Merriweather. Get him to setup a Gameday OV. Apparently his father is a big UM fan and is a member of their Rivals board.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                            It feels like Anderson, Sneed, and Moore could pop at anytime. I would assume one of those was moved to next week.

                            Also, in Singer's Gold Standard from yesterday, it sounds like the top 2 WR's, Williams and Merriweather won't be deciding, at least publicly, anytime soon. Williams is back to his August timeline and Merriweather is taking a July OV to Oregon.

                            Also, Michigan Rivals is reporting that Michigan is trying to make a move for Merriweather. Get him to setup a Gameday OV. Apparently his father is a big UM fan and is a member of their Rivals board.
                            Good Lord, offensive recruiting is in the shitter right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                              It feels like Anderson, Sneed, and Moore could pop at anytime. I would assume one of those was moved to next week.

                              Also, in Singer's Gold Standard from yesterday, it sounds like the top 2 WR's, Williams and Merriweather won't be deciding, at least publicly, anytime soon. Williams is back to his August timeline and Merriweather is taking a July OV to Oregon.

                              Also, Michigan Rivals is reporting that Michigan is trying to make a move for Merriweather. Get him to setup a Gameday OV. Apparently his father is a big UM fan and is a member of their Rivals board.
                              Lol. WhyTF would he consider Michigan? I really hope we get to see them in full-on dumpster fire mode this fall.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

                                Lol. WhyTF would he consider Michigan? I really hope we get to see them in full-on dumpster fire mode this fall.
                                His sentence after. explained why...
                                A free trip for his father...

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

                                  His sentence after. explained why...
                                  A free trip for his father...
                                  Good, then I'm happy his father gets to see the team in person. I sincerely mean that.

                                  Tobias has no business wasting his college career in Ann Arbor. Our depth chart has to be the most appealing of all top-15 teams

                                  Comment


                                  • Anyone willing to gamble on a commit today beating Bellamy?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                      Anyone willing to gamble on a commit today beating Bellamy?
                                      Sure, I'll push all my vBucks to the center...

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                        Anyone willing to gamble on a commit today beating Bellamy?
                                        What do you know?
                                        Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

                                          What do you know?
                                          Nothing new. Just the same few guys a decision could theoretically come at any time. I put my eggs in the Devin Moore basket but was just checking the temperature of anyone else

                                          Comment


                                          • I am going with Bellamy tomorrow, unless if Sneed surprises us (I think he ends up ND, just a matter of time to announce).

                                            Comment


                                            • I’ll throw my hat in for Moore or Sneed today/tonight. I think Sneed was referenced as “early” July which it’s literally as early July as it can get today haha.

                                              Comment


                                              • Loy mentioned that one of this weeks commits was moved to next week. That make me think it was Sneed or Moore, since those 2 seem the closest to shutting it down. Anderson would be another but he just finished his Oregon OV last weekend and I don't think he'll commit this week. That just feels like too fast of a turnaround.

                                                I don't think anybody beats Bellamy and next week we get Sneed and Moore.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                  Anderson would be another but he just finished his Oregon OV last weekend and I don't think he'll commit this week. That just feels like too fast of a turnaround.
                                                  Lucky- do you think Anderson is the next WR to commit to ND?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by irishandy View Post

                                                    Lucky- do you think Anderson is the next WR to commit to ND?
                                                    Yes. CJ Williams and Merriweather won't be publicly committing anytime soon, per recent news. It's Anderson or Ayomanor for 1 spot. I guess Ayomanor could take it at any point but I'll bet Anderson beats him too it. Heck, he may already have.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                                                      Yes. CJ Williams and Merriweather won't be publicly committing anytime soon, per recent news. It's Anderson or Ayomanor for 1 spot. I guess Ayomanor could take it at any point but I'll bet Anderson beats him too it. Heck, he may already have.
                                                      Do you like ND's chances at landing both Williams & Merriweather or do you think ND get's 1 out of 2? Isn't Williams big on academics?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                        Announcement Tracker

                                                        - Joe Brunner: 6/29
                                                        - Jayden Bellamy: 7/2


                                                        Don’t know how many of these “could announce soon” will put a date on it but will update regardless.
                                                        Announcement Tracker

                                                        - Joe Brunner: 6/29 - Wisconsin
                                                        - Jayden Bellamy: 7/2 @ 6:00 ET
                                                        - Nicholas Singleton: 7/6 @ 5:00 ET
                                                        Last edited by Dale; 07-01-2021, 07:15 PM.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by irishandy View Post

                                                          Do you like ND's chances at landing both Williams & Merriweather or do you think ND get's 1 out of 2? Isn't Williams big on academics?
                                                          Both are really big on academics which is why most thought it was an ND/Stanford battle for Merriweather.

                                                          I think ND has a very good chance of landing Williams when he ultimately decides in August. If he sets up other visits, then we can revisit this.

                                                          Merriweather I'm more on the fence about since reading this Michigan stuff. I'll say cautiously optimistic now. If this Michigan conversation fades over the next couple/few weeks then I'll start to feel a lot better.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Bat signal goin up on the twitters.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Bellamy is set to commit at 3pm PST or 6pm EST.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Freeman sending out a bat signal
                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by Dale View Post

                                                                  Announcement Tracker

                                                                  - Joe Brunner: 6/29 - Wisconsin
                                                                  - Jayden Bellamy: 7/2 @ 6:00 ET - Notre Dame
                                                                  - Devin Moore: 7/4 @ 7:00 ET
                                                                  - Nicholas Singleton: 7/6 @ 5:00 ET

                                                                  Jake Pope: Soon
                                                                  Updated


                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • It feels like cheating but…Devin Moore, lol.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • I wonder who this could for?

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Getting major vibes that we’re getting more than one today

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Sneed & Moore?

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Moore and Pope are my guess.

                                                                            But CJ announcing something today peaks my interest. Some have assumed he's merely cutting down his list (which I can see), but seems odd to announce preemptively that you are announcing something on the 4th of July, only for it to be a top 4/8. Usually when kids do that, they are transparent with what it is, like they'll post "Top 4 coming on Sunday" or something of that nature.

                                                                            It could also be a commitment date with a cut list.
                                                                            It's Just a Ride.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post
                                                                              Moore and Pope are my guess.

                                                                              But CJ announcing something today peaks my interest. Some have assumed he's merely cutting down his list (which I can see), but seems odd to announce preemptively that you are announcing something on the 4th of July, only for it to be a top 4/8. Usually when kids do that, they are transparent with what it is, like they'll post "Top 4 coming on Sunday" or something of that nature.

                                                                              It could also be a commitment date with a cut list.
                                                                              I’d sign up for a Williams surprise in a heartbeat but he was transparent his post visit article said “coming soon - probably even this week - I’ll drop a top four or five” he said 4 days ago. I’d guess we’ll be seeing Moore today and we’ll see what comes the rest of the week

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                                Getting major vibes that we’re getting more than one today
                                                                                doubt it. they pre-arrange these things to try to give each guy his "moment".

                                                                                But maybe they're doing some kind of July 4th fireworks thingy.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by Dale View Post

                                                                                  I’d sign up for a Williams surprise in a heartbeat but he was transparent his post visit article said “coming soon - probably even this week - I’ll drop a top four or five” he said 4 days ago. I’d guess we’ll be seeing Moore today and we’ll see what comes the rest of the week
                                                                                  That lines up with what Matt at ISD is saying, looks like an August timetable. This announcement will likely have a hard date on it.
                                                                                  It's Just a Ride.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post

                                                                                    That lines up with what Matt at ISD is saying, looks like an August timetable. This announcement will likely have a hard date on it.
                                                                                    I would hope what ISD is saying lines up with what Williams himself is saying lol

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Who we got? Sneed? Pope? Other?

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • I think Pope chooses UGA.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Mickey tweeted something hinting that we're not done after Moore today
                                                                                          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                                                                            Mickey tweeted something hinting that we're not done after Moore today
                                                                                            Guessing Sneed or Pope.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Pope said he was committing ( to someone) but not announcing.
                                                                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                                Pope said he was committing ( to someone) but not announcing.
                                                                                                “I will be announcing to the public my commitment soon after that”

                                                                                                Matters how soon, soon after that is. If he decides any day now, he could be announcing a few days later, weeks later idk.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Interesting process there. Doesn’t sound good to me.
                                                                                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Sneed this week? Someone this week? Singleton tomorrow?

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                                      Interesting process there. Doesn’t sound good to me.


                                                                                                      I think it's the new normal, commit to a staff and then work on your commitment edit/video/social media package for public consumption thereafter.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X