• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post

For Cain Madden?
    That was my thought as well
    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Seems rather obvious as I don't know who else would commit on the eve of visits or if there has been any visitors that would commit now.

Comment

• It’s not just Cain :)

Comment

• Loy with the double ninja so it's 2. Hinish?

Comment

• Evans would be in play if they convinced him to not continue with the visits

Comment

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
              It’s not just Cain :)
              "not just Cain"
              So multiple grad gusy?
              hmm - wonder who...
              Last edited by FightingIrishLover7; 06-04-2021, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Evans would be in play if they convinced him to not continue with the visits
                cant see Evans not visiting Mizzou when his old DB coach at Tulsa is there
                What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Assuming it's two, about half the coaches tweets reference the 22 class, and about half of them don't. I'd say one of them is a 22 kid. Hinish is a good bet.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

cant see Evans not visiting Mizzou when his old DB coach at Tulsa is there
                    You're forgetting...

Marcus 16:24
                    Then Marcus told his recruit, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his helmet and follow me."

Comment

• I believe with Hinish we now have more '22 commits than everyone else in the country

Comment

• I know June isn't over, but when do we get all the commits everyone has been talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post
                          I know June isn't over, but when do we get all the commits everyone has been talking about?
                          You'll get one by Monday.

Comment

I know June isn't over, but when do we get all the commits everyone has been talking about?
                            Already got Hinish. More will come. He's gonna be better than people realize, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

You'll get one by Monday.
                              Gotta be Billy, eh?

Comment

Not only is June not over, we’re less than 24 hours into the first OV weekend. Patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

Gotta be Billy, eh?
                                  Doesn't gotta be, but he could be one.

Could be one + one + one

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

Not only is June not over, we’re less than 24 hours into the first OV weekend. Patience.

Just a little...

Comment

Doesn't gotta be, but he could be one.

Could be one + one + one
                                      Incredible stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

Incredible stuff
                                        I don't know when they happen but I think most would be shocked if at least 4 guys who are on campus right now don't end up Irish.

Comment

• Guys will go home and "think it over, talk to family" Of course family is now allowed to go with them on OV's. So probably nothing till Monday.

Lately it seems like we "encourage" our guys to spread their commitments out so there's one each day.

Comment

• Yea, in the world of collegiate athletes building their brands we’re going to see more and more guys committing and then waiting a week or two to get together a video or edit before they go public. Also, some guys like JR might have a specific day in mind already, like his fathers Bday

Comment

• My money is on Sneed and Merriweather at least. No source don’t @me
                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• I’m going with Schrauth

Comment

• Small negative sentiment from the weekend seems to be expecting to close on a DB. Pope, Morrison and Moore all options and could certainly land all or most of them at some point but from Singer update I think staff would have liked to lock up at least 1 from the weekend and doesn’t sound like will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                    Small negative sentiment from the weekend seems to be expecting to close on a DB. Pope, Morrison and Moore all options and could certainly land all or most of them at some point but from Singer update I think staff would have liked to lock up at least 1 from the weekend and doesn’t sound like will happen.
                                                    I understand just what you mean. I would just caution not to let our expectations outdo reality. These are guys everybody else in the nation wants, which is a good place to be able to recruit from. For the time being, I'm fine letting Freeman and Co. do their thing. They haven't let me down yet ;)

Comment

• Lots of CBs coming in for Tobias on 247……..the sweet smell of victory is in the air……….

Comment

• Log on to see 24 notifications, first thought was someone finally popped. What a bummer
                                                        Prehistoric

Comment

• Loy is reporting that Schrauth will take his OSU visit after all. So, I’m going JR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                            Loy is reporting that Schrauth will take his OSU visit after all. So, I’m going JR.
                                                            We badly need Schrauth in this class, JR is a good guess.

Comment

• We are midway through June, when will we see our next commit?

Does one guy commit and others follow?

Comment

• Originally posted by irishandy View Post
                                                                We are midway through June, when will we see our next commit?

Does one guy commit and others follow?
                                                                I'd assume that we can count on JR committing no later than June 19th, which is his Father's Birthday.

After that, I think we're looking at a guy like Sneed, who's currently on campus, possibly making a decision over the next week or so.

Then you have a large group of June 18th visitors that could decide. For now, it feels like most of the fireworks are going to be towards the end of month. Moore, Morrison, and Schrauth are taking OV's first. So that pushes them out at of this week. One guy that I am watching this weekend is Nikai Martinez. Since Morrison chose to take another visit does the staff green light Nikai Martinez this weekend? If they do, I could see him pop on the spot.

Comment

• I hope Jaylen sneed is next, would love to see ND get his commitment.

Comment

• Anyone think that it's possible the staff has a few of these guys in the bag and they're going to rollout "announcements" one after another in a "group" like they have in the past (seemingly)?

Comment

• Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
                                                                      I hope Jaylen sneed is next, would love to see ND get his commitment.
                                                                      He has an OV scheduled to Tenn for this weekend. It will be interesting to see if he takes it. I don't believe it'd be the end of the world if he does but that could push his decision into next week. FWIW.

Comment

• ISD's, Matt Freeman, with ND picks for Morrison, Moore, and Sneed.

Comment

• I know June's no where close to over but are we lowering that over/under mark since it seems like some of these guys are still taking visits?
                                                                          Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                            I know June's no where close to over but are we lowering that over/under mark since it seems like some of these guys are still taking visits?
                                                                            I posted a link in another thread about overall numbers for June and its way down across the board for all schools. June is usally a hot month for recruiting but commit numbers are way down for 2021 class and more so for 2022 class.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                              I know June's no where close to over but are we lowering that over/under mark since it seems like some of these guys are still taking visits?
                                                                              I think it will still be over. Singer said 18.5 in the class by end of June. We're now at 14 because we already got Hinish.

JR seems like a lock for the very near future.

In those numbers were decisions for 4 DB's and it still looks like 3 will decide near or around the end of June. Maybe a couple of them are more like the first week in July. But, remember most of these guys are completing visits in June. All of Pope, Morrison, and Moore should be done with visits in June.

Sneed and Schrauth seem like locks to decide before end of June.

CJ Williams seems back on the board as a possible end of June commit with his 3rd and final June OV being at ND on the 25th. I don't think it'd surprise most if he shut it down after that.

Now, not all of these have to break for ND but there is plenty of options to get to 18.5 commits by end of June. Though, could some of them be early July? Seems possible with late June visits.

I'll bet that we still get to 18.5 by end of June by way of JR, Sneed, 2 DB's, and CJ Williams.

Comment

• Dang, so Singer is removing Nokia Martinez from the OV list and going with a UCF FC.

This type of recruiting makes me nervous but I’ll assume the staff feels uber confident that Moore and Morrison will be joining them soon.

Comment

• So if Mickey, Morrison, and Moore end up on board who is it just safety that needs filled out? Is Moore the swing DB?

Comment

• Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                                                    So if Mickey, Morrison, and Moore end up on board who is it just safety that needs filled out? Is Moore the swing DB?
                                                                                    Well Xavier Nwankpa will always have a spot. I think someone to keep an eye on is Jayden Bellamy.

Comment

• I'm gonna say JR and Moore are next.

I think we're going to see a DB domino effect soon. Someone like Moore might've already committed to the staff if Martinez is cancelling his visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                                                        So if Mickey, Morrison, and Moore end up on board who is it just safety that needs filled out? Is Moore the swing DB?
                                                                                        Winston's done in the bag.

Comment

• Wasn't sure where to put this, but found this stat from an article in The Athletic interesting as it relates to recruiting.

There has been a 40 percent increase in top-100 recruits deciding to go out-of-state for college compared to a decade ago.

Comment

Winston's done in the bag.
                                                                                            PSU is extremely confident about Winston

Comment

• Ryan Snyder FC to PSU too for Winston

Comment

• Freeman just posted a bat signal

Comment

• Well?

Who ya got?

I'm going Anderson. Don't love this pick but I think if they weren't gonna let him commit, they'd have changed his travel plans.

Comment

• I think Anderson is a really good one as it sounds like he didn’t really have good other OV’s. Which seems notable.

But I gotta think Sneed is close as well. 1A and 1B.

Comment

• My prediction is a Offensive Lineman. I just don’t know which one but between the visitors this weekend, Schrauth last and the Plan B goes they have on standby coming up I like my odds lol.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X