Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post

left off Junior ?
    Yep I was cut/pasting, took a call and forgot the paste. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I can’t remember there ever being so many visits in one month. That is crazy to see listed. Thanks for putting it together.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

You don't like ND's chances with Jake Taylor or Jake Pope?

Does anyone have hope for Hayden?

Here's everyone that said they'd be there today. Megwa changed his date and then I haven't seen anything else:

Holden Staes - TE - (Commit) - OV
        Dallan Hayden - RB - OV
        Jake Taylor - OT - OV
        Billy Schrauth - OG - OV ---------------------------- Commit watch
        Benjamin Morrison - CB - OV ---------------------- Commit watch
        Anthony Lucas - DL - OV
        Tobias Merriweather - WR - OV
        Jake Pope - S - OV
        Devin Moore - DB - OV
        Emeka Megwa - RB - OV
        I don't know, maybe? Doesn't North Carolina lead for Pope? Their Notre Dame visits could change everything, so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post

I don't know, maybe? Doesn't North Carolina lead for Pope? Their Notre Dame visits could change everything, so we'll see.
          Do they lead for Pope because ND has jumped all the way in? I have him on the outside looking in but that may not be how the staff sees it now or continues to see it.

I still think if Taylor feels he's the prize OT in the class, he's coming.

Comment

Is June still expected to be a major month for ND?

Comment

Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
              Is June still expected to be a major month for ND?
              YUGE

Comment

When should I show up for the fireworks
                Prehistoric

Comment

Per Singer, Christopher Vizzina, will throw for Tommy next Friday. He’s been offered by Duke, Houston, Kentucky, Louisville, and Georgia Tech.

Comment

Per me, I'm throwing for Tommy tomorrow because why the F not at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                      Are you Class of '25? Hope so. Already has his Class of '24 QB & doesn't care about the '23's

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

Comment

So how are people/media feeling after this weekend? Did the needle move? Positive/Negative? Stay the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                            So how are people/media feeling after this weekend? Did the needle move? Positive/Negative? Stay the same?
                            Sounds to me like everything was positive and even made postive gains.
                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Definitely positive…….players leaning towards ND likely solidified and the other fellas were given a lot to think about

Comment

Here's yesterday's list for this weekend's visits. Will probably need some last minute tweaking .

June 18-20

Commits
                                Steve Angeli (Commit) - OV
                                Nolan Ziegler - (Commit)
                                Holden Staes - (Commit) - OV
                                Eli Raridon - (Commit) - OV

2022 - OV's
                                Elic Ayomanor - WR - CAN
                                Nicholas Singleton - 4* RB - PA
                                Carson Hinzman - 4* OG - WI
                                Joe Brunner - 4* OL - WI
                                Xavier Nwankpa - 4* S - IA
                                Amil Wagner - 4* OT - OH
                                Nicholas Anderson - 4* WR - TX ------------- Commit watch
                                Jayden Bellamy - 4* DB - NJ
                                Cyrus Moss - 5* DE - NV

Sebastian Cheeks - 4* LB - IL --------------- Lost his spot
                                Nikai Martinez - 4* CB - FL ------------------- Dropped from the list
                                Tyler Morris - 4* WR - IL ----------------------- Committed to MI

Carnell Tate-- - 4* - IL - WR - Offer
                                Mac Markway - 4* - MO - TE - Offer
                                Jayden Wayne - 5* - WA - DE/TE = Offer
                                Jordan Hall - 4* - VA/FL - LB

Peyton Woodyard - CA - S - Offer

Last edited by BobbyMac; 06-18-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Would Elic also be considered on commit watch? Or not just yet?

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                    Would Elic also be considered on commit watch? Or not just yet?
                                    It's not out of the question. It's gonna be ND or Stanford and he just left there. He could turn around and do an OV there and then decide, I think I read that's the plan but...

Maybe someone will show him pic after pic like this and ask him if he got more fans at his Middle School games in Medicine Hat?

Comment

Singer crushing it. Free interviews with Haynes, Nation and Downs. All will be on campus Monday.

Comment

Is amil still a top priority?
                                        Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                          Is amil still a top priority?
                                          Top? Sure.

Realistic? Everyone thinks ND finishes 2nd at best.

I think the offer to Baer and the OV with Craig signal all is not well with Wagner & Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

Top? Sure.

Realistic? Everyone thinks ND finishes 2nd at best.

I think the offer to Baer and the OV with Craig signal all is not well with Wagner & Taylor.
                                            I agree on Taylor. I think that's about over wrt ND.

OSU probably leads for Wagner, but they are in a good spot with a handful of OL. No guarantee he has a place in their class if he waits too long.

Based off of the timing of Baer's offer and thus far lack of offer for Craig, they're likely just working on building those relationships so that they would be in a good place to pivot to them once the others make their decision. Working on raising the floor of the worst case scenario.

Comment

Winston and Cooper no longer visiting per Loy

Comment

Ouch on Winston

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                  Ouch on Winston
                                                  Holding out hope that they feel they've locked in their safety class, but I'm not for sure on that one.
                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

If Winston not coming does that mean we finished on Safeties?

Comment

Yea, the Winston one is interesting since the talk from Loy and ISD seemed to be that they moved on from Covil because of Winston.

Comment

hmmm...something is amiss or afoot

Comment

This is Rivals current list for the weekend for ‘22:

June 25-27
                                                          CB Jaden Mickey
                                                          RB Jadarian Price
                                                          WR CJ Williams
                                                          DE Aiden Gobaira
                                                          OL Zach Rice
                                                          WR Amorion Walker
                                                          OL Joey Tanona
                                                          OL Ty Chan
                                                          DE Darren Agu
                                                          OL Ryan Baer
                                                          OL Ashton Craig

Talk about feeling the love/pressure if you’re Rice and Williams with a mainly committed crew visiting. Baer could be on commit watch if staff takes it, same with Craig if he gets and offer while there.

EDIT: Take off Sawchuk
                                                          Last edited by Dale; 06-22-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Sawchuck committed to OU

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                              Sawchuck committed to OU
                                                              Woof. They must have applied some heat on his visit. Surprised didn’t give one more week

Comment

Woof. They must have applied some heat on his visit. Surprised didn’t give one more week
                                                                Article I just read said he walked into Murrays office and committed on the spot, said he knew it was where he wanted to be from his first visit.
                                                                Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

Article I just read said he walked into Murrays office and committed on the spot, said he knew it was where he wanted to be from his first visit.
                                                                  Run some interference Dad!

“As the trip continued, he was in running back coach DeMarco Murray’s office and — bam — decided to commit on the spot.

“We were shocked,” his father Kevin laughed.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Oklaho...mpression=true

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

June 25th - 27th
                                                                    2022 CB Jaden Mickey (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 RB Jadarian Price (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 OL Zach Rice - OV
                                                                    2022 DE Aiden Gobaira (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 WR CJ Williams - OV
                                                                    2022 WR Amorion Walker (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 OL Joey Tanona (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 OL Ty Chan (ND commit) - OV
                                                                    2022 OL Ashton Craig - OV

2023 OL Harris Sewell
                                                                    2023 DL Luke Montgomery
                                                                    2023 DL Brenan Vernon
                                                                    2023 WR Carnell Tate
                                                                    Rivals updated. Agu is no longer, back home in England

Bowen Rivals doesn’t have.
                                                                    Last edited by Dale; 06-25-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

All 4 2023 guys are Top 100 blue chip type guys if unfamiliar with the names.
                                                                      Last edited by Dale; 06-25-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Here's what I had as of yesterday:

June 24-27
                                                                        OV's

Commits:
                                                                        CB Jaden Mickey
                                                                        RB JD Price
                                                                        DE Aiden Gobiara
                                                                        WR Amorion Walker
                                                                        OL Joey Tanona
                                                                        OL Ty Chan
                                                                        ----------------------------------------
                                                                        Offer OV's
                                                                        Zach Rice - VA - OT
                                                                        CJ Williams - CA - WR
                                                                        Ashton Craig - IN - OL
                                                                        -----------------------------------------
                                                                        Cancellation / Postponement
                                                                        DE Darren Agu (Commit) - OV ---------------------- Postponed until fall
                                                                        WR Xayvion Bradshaw - OV ------------------------- Cancelled / "maybe in the fall"
                                                                        OL Ryan Baer - OV -------------------------------------- Cancelled

S Kevin Winston - OV ---------------------------------- Cancelled
                                                                        DL RJ Cooper - OV -------------------------------------- Cancelled

RB Gavin Sawchuk - OV ------------------------------- Committed to OU

2022 DB Jaden Mangham ----------------------------- Never finalized / ND moved on

Carnell Tate - 4* - WR - IL/FL
                                                                        Luke Montgomery - 4* - DL - OH
                                                                        Harrison Sewell - 4* - OL - TX
                                                                        Brenan Vernon - 5* - DL - OH
                                                                        ​​​​​​​Drayk Bowen - 5* - LB - IN ------------ ??? on Sunday
                                                                        Last edited by BobbyMac; 06-25-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Damn forgot Tate, I think some of the 2023 guys including him are more 1 day visits his being the 27th. Don’t know why Rivals doesn’t have Tate on it they broke the news. Has Bowen been re-confirmed? Haven’t seen that referenced in a few weeks

Comment

Damn forgot Tate, I think some of the 2023 guys including him are more 1 day visits his being the 27th. Don’t know why Rivals doesn’t have Tate on it they broke the news. Has Bowen been re-confirmed? Haven’t seen that referenced in a few weeks
                                                                            Saw on Facebook he was supposed to come on Sunday when he returns from LSU but I think they may have confused that with reports he'd return at the end of July.

I'm gonna add --- ???'s to him cuz I can't find anything supporting it elsewhere.

Comment

• #88

In accordance with post in Master List thread, Singer saying that open weekend is going to be a cookout type event

Comment

• #89

In accordance with post in Master List thread, Singer saying that open weekend is going to be a cookout type event
                                                                                A lot of other schools going this route with a BBQ... Good idea to join the party
                                                                                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

A lot of other schools going this route with a BBQ... Good idea to join the party
                                                                                  I haven’t read the article but they did a BBQ or cookout on the fieldin the stadium for some of the OV’s. I read some good reviews of it.

Comment

• #91
                                                                                    Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

I haven’t read the article but they did a BBQ or cookout on the fieldin the stadium for some of the OV’s. I read some good reviews of it.
                                                                                    Gotcha.... I just read a lot of tweets talking about schools holding a BBQ usually for unofficial visits. Think OU did one recently as did Ohio St
                                                                                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #92
                                                                                      Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

Gotcha.... I just read a lot of tweets talking about schools holding a BBQ usually for unofficial visits. Think OU did one recently as did Ohio St
                                                                                      Not sure what OSU did but OUs was definitely a bigger atmosphere type event. Had former players in town whole vibe to it. Not sure what we can expect of this but Singer was definitely presenting as different than normal, likely in a effort I’d guess to convince kids to choose ND for that weekend since everyone will be wanting to get kids to campus on that open weekend

Comment

• #93
                                                                                        Singer has that weekend of July 27th so far, which is the report + already existing name as:

Derrick LeBlanc
                                                                                        Ta’Mere Robinson
                                                                                        Anthony Speca (2024)
                                                                                        Drayk Bowen

LeBlanc is a 2023 Top 100 DL with offers from everyone. Robinson and Speca the PA kids back again. ND’s ability to get the absolute elite to campus in 2023 already is incredible. Bowen replicate getting Vernon to campus for a second time?

Comment

• #94
                                                                                          I hope they figured out there is a difference between A bbq and having bbq

Comment

• #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                            I hope they figured out there is a difference between A bbq and having bbq
                                                                                            The Real question is, Will it be Carolina, Memphis, Texas or Kansas City style?

Comment

• #96
                                                                                              Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Solution....4 smokers, one for each style. Add two others for grilled corn and brats.

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                It's Indiana, they should just do a whole hog.

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Mustard sauce or gtfo

Comment

• #99
                                                                                                    For real though, shouldn't they just work with Mission BBQ for this? They did just sponsor the entire OL

Comment

• Carolina sauce is divided. South Carolina is ketchup based, North is vinegar based. Give me a mix.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X