Urban Meyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
    So if you're Urban and you can have SC or LSU... what are you taking?

I'm 100% going LSU.
    Easily. LSU can recruit competitive linemen. SC hasn't been able to do that for a long time.

Comment

• I don’t think SC would have him. LSU would though they DGAF

Comment

• Originally posted by KellyIsIt View Post
        I don’t think SC would have him. LSU would though they DGAF
        Agree. I think they took their mulligans with Bush.
        "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• Originally posted by KellyIsIt View Post
          I don’t think SC would have him. LSU would though they DGAF
          They’ve already made that clear. Now if the current president leaves, then all bets are off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
            So if you're Urban and you can have SC or LSU... what are you taking?

I'm 100% going LSU.
            No way. There's no way he comes back to the SEC, especially the SECW, and plays 2nd fiddle to Saban. At USC he would be a god.
            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• I don’t see why he would be coaching anywhere. If the Jags fire him they will be paying out his contract while he hangs out at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                I don’t see why he would be coaching anywhere. If the Jags fire him they will be paying out his contract while he hangs out at home.
                He likes co-eds,….
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                  He likes co-eds,….
                  Maybe he could get an analyst job at Ole Miss. Joey Freshwater and Ollie McFeely on the prowl through The Grove.. where legends are made of.
                  Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

Maybe he could get an analyst job at Ole Miss. Joey Freshwater and Ollie McFeely on the prowl through The Grove.. where legends are made of.
                    Bringing new meaning to ‘the grove’,…
                    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• I definitely think Jacksonville is his last head coaching gig. He’s a good coach and a good recruiter but an absolute piece of shit person.

He could land you a class full of Isaiah McKenzies though.
                      60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

No way. There's no way he comes back to the SEC, especially the SECW, and plays 2nd fiddle to Saban. At USC he would be a god.
                        Well once the SEC goes to pods, it'll be a bit different. UT LSU MSU Arky in 1 pod to avoid LSU/Bama every year? Or replace Arkansas with the Aggies

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                          I don’t see why he would be coaching anywhere. If the Jags fire him they will be paying out his contract while he hangs out at the bar.
                          FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

Won't someone please think of the THOTs?
                            WE DONT NEED NO THOT CONTROL!

Comment

• I don't know if she's defending Meyer or hitting back at those making comments.

NBCNEWS.com
                              The wife of Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer spoke out Thursday, addressing her husband's conduct after video showed him at an Ohio bar with another woman dancing closely to him.

In a statement shared on Twitter, Shelley Meyer thanked her followers who supported her, but added the post would be her last on the social media platform because of the "hate, vitriol, slander, trash" that was directed toward her.

"We all make mistakes-we are all sinners," she wrote. "If you think you aren't? Then cast the first stone."

Comment

• Comment

• Another scumbag Meyer recruit, Damon Arnette, cut by Raiders.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2021/11...hing-guns.html

Some one should call Guiness World Records. Meyer has quite the portfolio of UNdesirables!

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                    I don't know if she's defending Meyer or hitting back at those making comments.

NBCNEWS.com
                                    She surely knows he's cheated on her frequently over the years. Stories abounded from his UF days of him tapping co-eds on the regular and that she gave him an ultimatum to leave that job or she'd be gone. Similar stories out of Columbus. Now this. She knows who he is and what he is. He's scum, but he's her scum and she likes the money and lifestyle, so she puts up with him and is going go attack anyone who threatens her position.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDMatt91 View Post

I think Urban would come if they wanted him, but I don't see any way the powers that be would touch Urban with a ten foot pole. You'd think they'd be able to overlook his "baggage" if they've stood by a guy who has had the following happen under his watch:

-A student videographer falling to his death
                                      -A young woman who committed suicide after allegedly being sexually assaulted by a linebacker who remained on the team
                                      -Vacated wins due to playing ineligible players

And if they want to play the "Aaron Hernandez turned into a killer" card, I'd offer up Cierre Wood. Obviously not apples to apples, though.

By no means are these shots at Kelly. My beef is with the hypocrisy of the ND "elite" who would think they're too good for Meyer should he be available down the line.
                                      Notre Dame is aspirational. Ask Sorin and Corby.

The university at its CORE is about reach exceeding grasp
                                      You can replace ":Vita Dulcedo SPes" with
                                      "We can be better, can't we?"

And the University is about promoting the values of Catholicism and Christianity.
                                      As in MARRIAGE is something that God joins asunder.
                                      So Divorced people need not apply.
                                      And you don't allow people on campus who are going to be abusive to women

Meyer is a p;ig who recruited pigs and human slop.

You can offer up Cierre Wood. Sure, that is glib and easy.
                                      But, trust me, nothing good happens in Vegas.
                                      But Hernandez was involved in skullduggery long before he set foot
                                      in Gainesville, and Percy Harvin was a known THUG in Virginia Beach.
                                      Meyer can now add Damon Arnette (I'll KEEL you, Jeff Dunham's terrorist)

Notre Dame is about more than football.

For what doth it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul.

As a Notre Dame alum I say if the price of a National Championship is Urban Meyer, well, Satan, you can kiss my ass.

Notre Dame has never been about perfection
                                      It is about trying to be just a little bit better.

Comment

• BrownerandFry,

i guess that’s a NO in hiring Urban Meyer.

Comment

• If Urban Meyer is ever head coach at Notre Dame, JFK Jr. is going to return.

For me, the people who think one is going to happen are about the same as the other.
                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

Notre Dame is aspirational. Ask Sorin and Corby.

The university at its CORE is about reach exceeding grasp
                                            You can replace ":Vita Dulcedo SPes" with
                                            "We can be better, can't we?"

And the University is about promoting the values of Catholicism and Christianity.
                                            As in MARRIAGE is something that God joins asunder.
                                            So Divorced people need not apply.
                                            And you don't allow people on campus who are going to be abusive to women

Meyer is a p;ig who recruited pigs and human slop.

You can offer up Cierre Wood. Sure, that is glib and easy.
                                            But, trust me, nothing good happens in Vegas.
                                            But Hernandez was involved in skullduggery long before he set foot
                                            in Gainesville, and Percy Harvin was a known THUG in Virginia Beach.
                                            Meyer can now add Damon Arnette (I'll KEEL you, Jeff Dunham's terrorist)

Notre Dame is about more than football.

For what doth it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul.

As a Notre Dame alum I say if the price of a National Championship is Urban Meyer, well, Satan, you can kiss my ass.

Notre Dame has never been about perfection
                                            It is about trying to be just a little bit better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                              BrownerandFry,

i guess that’s a NO in hiring Urban Meyer.
                                              Well, I have now completed the 12 step program for Ambiguity Anonymous, and this is my first day in the real world.

So I'm trying to communicate that I've moved from the "UCWA" column on this weighty matter.

UCWA? what does it mean you say?

Undecided Caucasian with Attitude.

Be good to Chicago Domer, for if you are not, then who else will be???

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X