• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://theathletic.com/news/jaguars...o/zqhhWk5T7XFy

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer apologizes to team for viral bar video

Comment

He’s such a tool. I love it.
      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Any ND fans still kissing this asshole's ring need to get out mom's basement for good and all. He's going to be the next coach at Liberty instead of USC.
        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
          Any ND fans still kissing this asshole's ring need to get out mom's basement for good and all. He's going to be the next coach at Liberty instead of USC.
          You don't get it, Rogue. Meyer is a PROVEN WINNER, and if you're not comfortable with his baggage, you must be a stuck-up alumnus who doesn't care about returning ND to glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

You don't get it, Rogue. Meyer is a PROVEN WINNER, and if you're not comfortable with his baggage, you must be a stuck-up alumnus who doesn't care about returning ND to glory.
            I respectfully disagree Whiskey. I am not a stuck-up alumnus but I would not want Meyer here. I agree he is a proven winner but he does have a lot of baggage. If ND was not stuck up it’s own ass with the self-reporting and other BS they do then his baggage may not be bad. But, when we lose wins over two seasons for FIVE players getting extra help and UNC loses nothing for ten years of fake classes, I am afraid anything Urban does…and you know he will do something…will be blown up and tarnish ND. In addition, I do not believe he will come here.

Comment

Originally posted by dad4aa View Post

I respectfully disagree Whiskey. I am not a stuck-up alumnus but I would not want Meyer here. I agree he is a proven winner but he does have a lot of baggage. If ND was not stuck up it’s own ass with the self-reporting and other BS they do then his baggage may not be bad. But, when we lose wins over two seasons for FIVE players getting extra help and UNC loses nothing for ten years of fake classes, I am afraid anything Urban does…and you know he will do something…will be blown up and tarnish ND. In addition, I do not believe he will come here.
              Whiskey was being sarcastic, my dude. I think a lot of subway alums don't want to touch Urban.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

Whiskey was being sarcastic, my dude. I think a lot of subway alums don't want to touch Urban.
                Did not catch that, thanks. I really need the italics to know the way this board has been posting lately lol.

Comment

I think somebody set Urban up... as soon as he explains it away as "someone trying to get me on the dance floor," they hit him with A SECOND SHOOTER:

Comment

Clearly just a big misunderstanding.

Comment

If that's a setup someone needs to pull a Saban encore
                      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

McAfee seemed to be more blown away by the fact that Urban didn't fly back with the team as he was concerning the bar video.

Comment

Urban hit bottom yet?
                          Congratulations to Brian Kelly for being Notre Dame's career leader in losses.

Comment

I'd say that's kind of a problem. This thing isn't going to go very well. I'm not at all naive enough to think that Urban won't be coaching again in college when all is said and done. Just depends on whether he's at USC or UTEP.
                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
                              Urban hit bottom yet?
                              Someone needs to get that man a med cart and a pizza stat.
                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Edit: Delete
                                "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
                                  Urban hit bottom yet?
                                  Well, rubbed and groped it a bit.
                                  Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Urban should have had that same talk with himself that Vincent Vega had in the big mans bathroom after his date with Mia.

Comment

I’ll bet his wife was happy to see that.

Comment

Something smells with this whole thing. Just can’t put my finger on it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by T Town Tommy View Post
                                          Something smells with this whole thing. Just can’t put my finger on it yet.
                                          Well done.

In all seriousness, if this leads to him somehow getting the USC job I'm going to be really pissed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                            1) Not news to most, but Urban rumors of infidelity are as common place as Ed Orgeron losses
                                            2) Karma is the destiny that people weave for themselves. Only icing on this cake is if the set up was masterminded by Courtney Smith.
                                            3) If she would just let Urban PIIHB, none of this would happen

Comment

I bet she's not surprised to see that.
                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

She tweeted something about babysitting while he was out having fun

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                  Well done.

In all seriousness, if this leads to him somehow getting the USC job I'm going to be really pissed lol
                                                  The new president of USC made it clear that she would not hire anyone with a questionable past.

Comment

My wife just told me it feels like a setup to her too and not that big of a deal,……….. apparently I have some room here I never previously accounted for.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                      My wife just told me it feels like a setup to her too and not that big of a deal,……….. apparently I have some room here I never previously accounted for.
                                                      God speed testing out that theory my dude.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Don’t do it. It’s a trap.

Comment

Anxiously waiting for your report. PIIHB!

Comment

The new president of USC made it clear that she would not hire anyone with a questionable past.
                                                            So supposedly the President of USC may be leaving (voluntarily) soon because she came in to right the ship after these scandals, just like she did at UNC. If she sticks around, no Urban. If she's gone...well time to go to the Grotto.

Comment

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

So supposedly the President of USC may be leaving (voluntarily) soon because she came in to right the ship after these scandals, just like she did at UNC. If she sticks around, no Urban. If she's gone...well time to go to the Grotto.
                                                                Well shit!

Comment

Interesting thread.

Comment

Interesting. Eric Bienemy's name came up and he has been a good citizen as far as we know since 2004. If she's around for this hire and this is truly the case, I can't see them going that route either.

Comment

Solid bowling ball grip, too bad he's married and winless.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

This whole things reminds me of the HS star football player that goes off on scholarship but can't make it. He travels home to party with all the people that still worship him to give himself an ego boost. About time for Urban to have some more health issues I'm sure.

Comment

Comment

I'm truly shocked by this entire story. Urban? Urban Meyer??? I mean he's always been such a standup guy... a real pillar of integrity and honesty. When I think of a character first sorta guy, I can't help but think of Urban. Everywhere he's coached, he's been such an incredible molder of men and setting the example for always doing things the right way. For him to do something like this is just shocking. Who could've seen this coming???
                                                                            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• #88
                                                                              BREAKING: MULTI MILLIONAIRE QUASI FAMOUS MAN GRABS ASS OF WOMAN HALF HIS AGE.

Comment

• #89
                                                                                Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                                                I'm truly shocked by this entire story. Urban? Urban Meyer??? I mean he's always been such a standup guy... a real pillar of integrity and honesty. When I think of a character first sorta guy, I can't help but think of Urban. Everywhere he's coached, he's been such an incredible molder of men and setting the example for always doing things the right way. For him to do something like this is just shocking. Who could've seen this coming???
                                                                                I agree. There must be some health related issue that's making him act so out of character.

Comment

• #90

Comment

• #91
                                                                                    Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post

She tweeted something about babysitting while he was out having fun
                                                                                    Looks like he was babysitting as well.

Comment

• #92
                                                                                      Joey Freshwater playa of the week….

Comment

• #93
                                                                                        I'm guessing this is why Urban stuck by Zach Smith all that time. Zach probably had 101 stories similar to this one on the recruiting trail with Urban.

Comment

• #94
                                                                                          And his best buddy Dan Dakich is still defending him. lol

Comment

• #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                                                            I'm guessing this is why Urban stuck by Zach Smith all that time. Zach probably had 101 stories similar to this one on the recruiting trail with Urban.
                                                                                            Lol Smith and Tom Herman's strip club visits were legendary
                                                                                            What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #96

Looks like he was babysitting as well.

Comment

• #97

The mother of the woman who was seen dancing with Meyer is speaking out to USA TODAY.

“(She) can’t even go anywhere,” the mother told USA TODAY Sports. “It’s ruining her life is what it’s doing. I’m worried for her emotional status right now.”

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                  Mother Of Woman In Urban Meyer Video Breaks Silence (msn.com)

The mother of the woman who was seen dancing with Meyer is speaking out to USA TODAY.

“(She) can’t even go anywhere,” the mother told USA TODAY Sports. “It’s ruining her life is what it’s doing. I’m worried for her emotional status right now.”
                                                                                                  Well mom, your daughter was giving a lap dance to a married man and letting him grope her crotch. Here's an idea: teach your daughter not to fool around with married men. He's a scumbag for cheating on his wife. Your daughter is just as bad for being the person who knowingly fools around with a married person. Actions & behavior have consequences. Welcome to the real world.

Comment

• #99
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                                                                    Well mom, your daughter was giving a lap dance to a married man and letting him grope her crotch. Here's an idea: teach your daughter not to fool around with married men. He's a scumbag for cheating on his wife. Your daughter is just as bad for being the person who knowingly fools around with a married person. Actions & behavior have consequences. Welcome to the real world.
                                                                                                    Won't someone please think of the THOTs?

Comment

• So if you're Urban and you can have SC or LSU... what are you taking?

I'm 100% going LSU.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X