No announcement yet.

'23 MO TE Mac Markway (Florida Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '23 MO TE Mac Markway (Florida Verbal)

TE / HS DE
    StL, MO
    DeSmet

Measurements:
    Height: 6-4
    Weight: 250

Rankings:
    247 Comp: .. NR
    247: ............. 4* ..... #3 TE ..... #100 OA ..... 90
    Rivals: ......... NR
    ESPN: ......... NR

Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... Offered 2-3-21
    Bama
    Ark
    Aub
    FL
    FSU
    IL
    IA
    KU
    KSU
    LSU
    Miami
    MI
    MSU
    MO
    Neb
    Ore
    SC
    A&M
    WA
    WV
    App St

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/mac_markway

Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/mac_markway/

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/12825281/Mac-Markway

Highlights:

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 07-27-2021, 08:43 PM.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-16-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Dad played at Iowa. Tough to imagine a world where a top 4 isn’t something like Iowa, ND and 2 other big dogs

Comment

Dad Matt played TE at Iowa

Uncle Steve Wisniewski played TE at Ohio State.

Cousin Kyle played at S. Carolina and is in the NFL now.

First TE on the board.

Comment

Does this mean his HC is the next Safeties Coach at ND?

Comment

TE U. He's gotta be all Irish!

Comment

Dad coached at Vianney when Kyren was there.

Another point for the good guys

Comment

Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-19-2021, 01:27 PM.
                What did Davonte do?

Comment

CB from Loy

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ees-165426998/

He’s doing a big visit tour in June including ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                    CB from Loy

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ees-165426998/

He’s doing a big visit tour in June including ND.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-19-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Highlights from Covid season:

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

Freebie from Kevin:

Holy crap, hard to imagine that kid is gonna be a junior in high school next year.

Comment

I'm getting a Brock Wright vibe here. Highly rated, physically developed but not as dynamic of a pass catcher as some of the other prospects.

Comment

Assuming we only take 1 TE in ‘23 I’d like to go all out for a Duce Robinson

Comment

I'm getting a Brock Wright vibe here. Highly rated, physically developed but not as dynamic of a pass catcher as some of the other prospects.
                              I’m right there with ya on this one.

Comment

He’s likely more athletic than Wright which I think his defensive highlights actually are a decent show of that. DeSmet didn’t play the most wide open, spread offense and his Sophomore season was only 4 games. 2 more years and possibly more usage with new HC should reveal more.

Comment

Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                                  Assuming we only take 1 TE in ‘23 I’d like to go all out for a Duce Robinson
                                  I've seen Duce. If Jaxon Howard is being classified as a TE and he's as good in full game footage as he is in highlights, he's my #1 choice.

TE U will get tested here. Howard's a Stanford legacy, Robinson an FSU legacy.

Of course, Markway's an Iowa legacy.

A guy here to keep an eye on is Markus Dixon of Archbishop Wood in Philly. He's about to blow up and is a ++Athlete. If Archbishop Wood sounds familiar, some TE named Pitts came out of there in 2018.

Comment

Anyone know what the ND connection is they hinted to?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                      Anyone know what the ND connection is they hinted to?
                                      He's close with Jordan Johnson *gulp* who also went to DeSmet.

Also, as Dale mentioned above... his Dad was an assistant at SJV when Kyren was there.

Comment

The article is free so you can see the full quote but sounds like a case where JJ knew Mac would be big time so kind of had mentorship type thing. If JJ truly did benefit from his time here and just best was to part ways hopefully no hard feelings there. As I’ve hinted at the other factor is his HC is new from Lutheran North which we’ve not grabbed one of their kids before. Steeples relationship with our staff is a bit of a loss there

Comment

Also, as Dale mentioned above... his Dad was an assistant at SJV when Kyren was there.
                                          JJ had Kyren there at ND showing him the path and he still couldn't stick smh
                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

Muchas gracias.

Comment

He LOVES to block and I really appreciate that, but I don't see much more than a strictly in-line blocking TE that you bring in close to the end zone. I can see his top 100 overall rating and top 5 TE rating changing drastically. Personally, I hope they look elsewhere and find someone that is handful for DB's and LB's

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                He LOVES to block and I really appreciate that, but I don't see much more than a strictly in-line blocking TE that you bring in close to the end zone. I can see his top 100 overall rating and top 5 TE rating changing drastically. Personally, I hope they look elsewhere and find someone that is handful for DB's and LB's
                                                Do you think his offer list would be this impressive if he was being recruited just for his blocking?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Do you think his offer list would be this impressive if he was being recruited just for his blocking?
                                                  Brock Wright's offer list was also this impressive and we all remember how he was used. But there is a distinct difference between Mac's ability with the ball in is hands compared to Raridon or Staes.

Comment

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

anyone else want to say mark macway?
                                                      Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                        That's nothing. Could've been Mick Muckway.

Comment

That's nothing. Could've been Mick Muckway.

Tom Hammond taught 10 year old me a very valuable lesson: don't assume someone's gender at first sight.

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                            I want to say he's joined the good guys

Comment

This dude is massive. Idk if you can imbed or screenshot from Instagram but posted a string of photos.

Comment

This dude is massive. Idk if you can imbed or screenshot from Instagram but posted a string of photos.
                                                                Yeah, dude's a unit for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/mac_markway/

Comment

Comment

This is a rising HS Junior?

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 06-18-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

Tom Hammond taught 10 year old me a very valuable lesson: don't assume someone's gender at first sight.
                                                                      That's some funny shit lol
                                                                      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Is there a possibility he moves to OG and becomes a mauler?

Comment

Comment

In the possibly category like Montgomery for BBQ

Comment

• #39

In the possibly category like Montgomery for BBQ
                                                                              Are we looking at him at linebacker?

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Uhhh this guy is like 16? LMAO. Dude could eat me.
                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I really want us to get in on Brett Norfleet from St. Charles. I think he has more upside than Mac here. But Brett may be DE not TE at college.
                                                                                  I used to be D-BOE34 but I can't login for some reason. Will someone donate some vBucks?

Comment

• #42

well that’s interesting timing for sure…

Comment

• #43

well that’s interesting timing for sure…
                                                                                      I was thinking the same thing after seeing his announcement date!

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        So he either isn’t actually visiting for the BBQ anymore and the date is just coincidence or he’s visiting ND and committing same day which would seem like a easy slam dunk

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Booby Mac (still not used to it) fire up Deano.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Seems like we should be very confident in good news even without keeping the bbq in mind.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                                              Seems like we should be very confident in good news even without keeping the bbq in mind.
                                                                                              No so sure he visited quite a few places after us including Florida which is selling the Pitts stuff to everyone, WRs and TEs lol.

if an answer comes on visiting still though I can’t see it not be ND

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                So he either isn’t actually visiting for the BBQ anymore and the date is just coincidence or he’s visiting ND and committing same day which would seem like a easy slam dunk
                                                                                                Im just rolling wit this lol. Mizzo fans on twitter seem positive though haha.
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  FWIW Loy removed him from his visitor list for the BBQ, saying with visit plans being tentative, he was removing Markway until he commits.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

Im just rolling wit this lol. Mizzo fans on twitter seem positive though haha.
                                                                                                    Idk how trustworthy they are lol but I could see it. Decent TE tradition and Drinkwitz is a good recruiter. We shall see

Loy is gathering info but Florida could be it he is hearing

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X