Offers:
    Colorado
    ISU
    New Mexico
    NAU

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/wyattmilkovic

Highlights:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/wyattmilkovic/status/1334364084737720322[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-26-2021, 01:42 PM.

The Jake Ratzlaff of 2023

Watch that film and see. Explosive, violent, bends, great feet, attacks blocks, sells hot dogs at halftime and helps old ladies out of the stadium after the games.

Played varsity as a freshman at Hamilton before transferring to Basha.

Favorite defensive prospect in the class so far.

3.7 GPA

And that's a very Catholic name...

Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-01-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Wyatt picked up 2 more offers last week ( University of Colorado and Iowa St University )

Comment

Originally posted by FLchillin View Post
        Wyatt picked up 2 more offers last week ( University of Colorado and Iowa St University )
        Welcome to the board!

Got some insider info you'd like to share???

Comment

Thank you !. I'm his dad.

Comment

Welcome to the board Mr. Milkovic.
            Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Welcome indeed. Any schools sticking out to Wyatt initially? Offers he really wants? Dream schools? Etc.

Comment

It's so early in the process for him. Plus with the kids missing so much time with the covid restrictions it's hard on them all. He really enjoyed his talks with all the coaches that offered him, he just wants to build that relationship with the them. We're from Florida so he did have his favorite school then but understands now it's different, now its all about finding that right school for him to spend those next 4 years when he gets to college.

Comment

We appreciate the update.

Comment

Thanks for the response. We look forward to hearing how his journey goes.

Comment

It's so early in the process for him. Plus with the kids missing so much time with the covid restrictions it's hard on them all. He really enjoyed his talks with all the coaches that offered him, he just wants to build that relationship with the them. We're from Florida so he did have his favorite school then but understands now it's different, now its all about finding that right school for him to spend those next 4 years when he gets to college.
                        Thanks for stopping in! I figured you were family being you were from FL. I'm in AZ and look forward to covering a Basha game next fall. They've got a lot of talent in the '23 & '24 classes. A lot of people believe they might end Chandler High's run. He's on everyone here's radar. His highlight film is fantastic. No doubt in my mind he's on his way to being a 4 star prospect.

Don't be a stranger!

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

Thanks for stopping in! I figured you were family being you were from FL. I'm in AZ and look forward to covering a Basha game next fall. They've got a lot of talent in the '23 & '24 classes. A lot of people believe they might end Chandler High's run. He's on everyone here's radar. His highlight film is fantastic. No doubt in my mind he's on his way to being a 4 star prospect.

Don't be a stranger!

Yes sir thank you. Basha does have a lot of talent in the '23 / '24 classes, and this season will be exciting. Wyatt will also be playing RB too. Thank you again for the kind words. We're in Chandler, so you can stop by for a game and say hi. Go Bears! and Go Irish !

Comment

Welcome sir!
                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Well, you can't get any better inside info that good ol' dad! lol

The coaches will tell Wyatt about the 40 Year Decision. That's all he needs to know.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X