Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 OH S Sonny Styles (Ohio State Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONTH8 View Post

I call this PTLD, Post Traumatic Loy'd Syndrome.

One of my favorite times on this board was all the Loy'd memes we had. I feel that we do it less now. But the sentiment for many still remains.
    D = Syndrome?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
      D = Syndrome?
      PIIHB
      TKoon
      Loy
      Driskell

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

PIIHB
        TKoon
        Loy
        Driskell
        Now THAT tracks...

Comment

PIIHB
          TKoon
          Loy
          Driskell
          LOL

Put
          It
          In
          Herbutt
          Brick

HOF thread that keeps on giving.

Comment

PIIHB
            TKoon
            Loy
            Driskell
            Chefs kiss
            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Throwing the backwards L.

Comment

• Is that the loser sign? lol

Comment

• Prehistoric

Comment

• Comment

• It seems that Freeman has gotten into his head, and that may be the most pivotal thing of all.

Cetreris paribus, alex can see himself in columbus as easily as south Bend.

But the ceteris ain't "paribus"

There is the Marcus Freeman factor.

Think Marcus was dialed in on
                      Jr. Tuialamaka?
                      Josh Burnham?
                      Jaylon Sneed?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Notre Dame can live and win without Alex Styles.

But for Alex Styles will life and football be as sweet, as rich and as frothy without daily coaching from Marcus Freeman?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                        It seems that Freeman has gotten into his head, and that may be the most pivotal thing of all.

Jr. Tuialamaka?
                        Josh Burnham?
                        Jaylon Sneed?

But for Alex Styles will life and football be as sweet, as rich and as frothy without daily coaching from Marcus Freeman?
                        I’m curious to hear what Driskell thinks about the situation…

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                          It seems that Freeman has gotten into his head, and that may be the most pivotal thing of all.

Jr. Tuialamaka?
                          Josh Burnham?
                          Jaylon Sneed?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIDomer9 View Post

You summed it up beautifully.
                            My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Comment

• ND included in his top 5.

Comment

• Anyone think it's a coincidence that the OSU pic is a little bigger than the others and is front and center? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                    Anyone think it's a coincidence that the OSU pic is a little bigger than the others and is front and center? lol
                                    Nope

Comment

• I mean, considering it's made by some guy who makes these for hundreds of kids a year...yes?
                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                        I mean, considering it's made by some guy who makes these for hundreds of kids a year...yes?
                                        Agreed. Unless Sonny specifically told him to put it there, I would make the assumption it was based upon artistic preference of the maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                          Anyone think it's a coincidence that the OSU pic is a little bigger than the others and is front and center? lol
                                          Ole Miss' is wider than the rest but I don't think he's likely to end up there.
                                          "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
                                          --Samuel L

Comment

• 2023 Five-Star ATH Sonny Styles: 'Notre Dame helped itself'

Comment

• That is either an underwhelming experience, or that cat is a mellow dude. Hoping for the later, guessing he's brother was the same way too.

Comment

• Per ISD not coming to this week's game as originally planned. Coming to the Navy game instead. Originally wanted to come to this game because he was also considering UNC, but now he is going to the OSU-PSU game.

I think it's clear it is mostly us vs OSU, and it may be a good thing we get to roll out the red carpet for him during a slower week like against Navy.
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Hopefully Navy isn't a complete snoozer like it always is, with a 6 pt victory.

Playing them does not make sense anymore.

Comment

Per ISD not coming to this week's game as originally planned. Coming to the Navy game instead. Originally wanted to come to this game because he was also considering UNC, but now he is going to the OSU-PSU game.

I think it's clear it is mostly us vs OSU, and it may be a good thing we get to roll out the red carpet for him during a slower week like against Navy.
                                                    Is this the OV?

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Per ISD not coming to this week's game as originally planned. Coming to the Navy game instead. Originally wanted to come to this game because he was also considering UNC, but now he is going to the OSU-PSU game.

Confirmed. 4Q light show for Navy.

Comment

• I think his relationship with his brother is very important to him and Freeman is recruiting the heck out of Styles. I feel really good about this recruit. If I was Styles I would easily go to OSU vs. Penn State. Laying out the red carpet for him individually and giving him a chance to spend time with Freeman and his brother.
                                                        God Country Notre Dame
                                                        http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno 24 View Post
                                                          I think his relationship with his brother is very important to him and Freeman is recruiting the heck out of Styles. I feel really good about this recruit. If I was Styles I would easily go to OSU vs. Penn State. Laying out the red carpet for him individually and giving him a chance to spend time with Freeman and his brother.
                                                          So far tonight his brother is a game changer. Let's get have a styles game changer on both sides of the ball.
                                                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Is this today?

Comment

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                  Is this today?
                                                                  Yep, just a couple minutes ago. Styles is freaking massive.

Comment

• Man let’s keep this positive train going.
                                                                    Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm 36 and Sonny looks older than me
                                                                      The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Looks like a legit 6’4. He’s going to be so freaking good.

Comment

• Is he being recruited as a LB or a Safety? Or that hybrid role?

Comment

• Holy god. What a beast.
                                                                            "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• Need to get his brother a TD today.
                                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• He’s gonna end up on the line.
                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                  He’s gonna end up on the line.
                                                                                  WDE?

Comment

So he's going to be an NFL WR?

Comment

We better hope not. Styles looks like the next player that would make it possible for the defense to stay in base and not have to go to nickel/dime.

Comment

• Simmons was 6’4 240 and and ran 4.4. Styles agility/speed will tell his future assuming he doesn’t grow more. Unicorns are unicorns for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by brewdog_14527 View Post
                                                                                          Is he being recruited as a LB or a Safety? Or that hybrid role?
                                                                                          Rover I believe

Comment

• Has he ever indicated a timeline? Just seems like he's visited ND and OSU quite a few times at this point if those are the two he's choosing from.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Let him play where he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                                Has he ever indicated a timeline? Just seems like he's visited ND and OSU quite a few times at this point if those are the two he's choosing from.
                                                                                                It’s not an answer to your question but Lorenzo committed without any ceremonious buildup in October of his junior year. It was only announced by tweet after the fact.

Comment

• Another solid update from Freeman at ISD. Styles has no date in mind for a commitment but is getting closer to making a decision.

Comment

• Freebie from Singer.

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/fi...tre-dame-visit

Commitment possible in the next few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Another solid update from Freeman at ISD. Styles has no date in mind for a commitment but is getting closer to making a decision.
                                                                                                      Sure sounds promising.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X