Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Offer)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by irishandy View Post

    Crus do you like ND's chances? Isn't Ohio State ND's biggest threat on Tate's recruitment?
    ND is OSU's biggest threat right now

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
      Back again. This will make at least 3 visits in June now.

      2.

      June 6th (today) and June 18th

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by irishandy View Post

        Crus do you like ND's chances? Isn't Ohio State ND's biggest threat on Tate's recruitment?
        I do. It could be a lot worse... like Kaleb Brown worse.

        I feel betting against Hartline is a loser play right now. He's ripped the stuffing out of Bama since taking over.

        There's some demographic advantages ND has... had... and then he leaves Marist for IMG. Still, the car in second place on the last lap wins a lot of races so...

        Yeah, I like ND's chances but I don't love 'em.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Dale View Post

          2.

          June 6th (today) and June 18th
          OOPS! A little slow with the correction! lol

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

            OOPS! A little slow with the correction! lol
            Saved you from Lucci doing it and saying it’s obviously 2 the paysites have been reporting it for a week

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Dale View Post

              Saved you from Lucci doing it and saying it’s obviously 2 the paysites have been reporting it for a week

              I appreciate you looking out for a brother.

              Comment


              • #57

                Comment


                • #58
                  A bit a weeb, huh? That's gotta be a personality fit here.
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Looks like someone stopped in Niles first...

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by Dale View Post

                      Saved you from Lucci doing it and saying it’s obviously 2 the paysites have been reporting it for a week

                      Haha, you’ve been saving that one for awhile. Not very clever but no hard feelings here.

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

                        Yeah, I like ND's chances but I don't love 'em.
                        3 visits in June certainly helps ND, but doesn't guarantee anything.

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          Wiltfong CB 6 for OSU.

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            They're getting who they want... That simple
                            Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              Fong spyin' my board again.

                              Brian Hartline for President in 2024. Anything to get him out of Columbus.

                              Comment


                              • #65
                                Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                Fong spyin' my board again.

                                Brian Hartline for President in 2024. Anything to get him out of Columbus.
                                I assume he's got bigger goals than position coach, right?

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post

                                  I assume he's got bigger goals than position coach, right?
                                  I'd assume the same.

                                  I don't care how it happens, I just want BK to clear out before Kevin Wilson's allowed to leave purgatory and be a head coach again.

                                  Freeman as HC and Hartline as OC is what I'm signed up for.

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    Oh, I didn’t know this was over, over. Worked out for OSU but not ND?

                                    Comment


                                    • #68
                                      He laughed at a CB for OSU on his Twitter.
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        It’s over

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          Oof. I was thinking yeah what did I know in the 8th grade?

                                          Then I realized....in the 8th grade I decided when I graduated I wanted to leave home and live in Charleston. I did exactly that.
                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                          Comment


                                          • #71
                                            So, the two best WR's to come out of IL in back to back years end up at OSU. One because he can't get into ND and one because he grew up an OSU fan. So frustrating.

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                              So, the two best WR's to come out of IL in back to back years end up at OSU. One because he can't get into ND and one because he grew up an OSU fan. So frustrating.
                                              Brown would've ended up at OSU regardless. He was a Buck dreamer too.

                                              ND's got to get on the Boom '24's now now NOW.

                                              Comment


                                              • #73
                                                What kind of parent raises their children to be OSU fans? What is the world coming to?

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                  It’s over

                                                  Not. So. Fast....he won’t graduate from Marist, so why will he graduate from Ohio’Staint?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                    What kind of parent raises their children to be OSU fans? What is the world coming to?
                                                    They must be nuts

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #76
                                                      He should forget OSU and play for ND. OSU are going backwards.
                                                      Last edited by T-Boone; 06-11-2021, 06:02 AM.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #77
                                                        Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post

                                                        They must be nuts
                                                        Quality post.
                                                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #78
                                                          Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post

                                                          They must be nuts
                                                          I see what you did there.

                                                          Comment

                                                          Adsense

                                                          Collapse
                                                          Working...
                                                          X