Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 OH DE Brenan Vernon (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s go! What a massive pickup in the type of recruiting battle we haven’t won in a bit. On the other hand…Carnell Tate knew about this tying back to his comment on Keeley’s commitment. I like it.

Comment

Absolutely massive! Welcome to ND Brenan. The defensive staff is just crushing it right now. What an incredible start to 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

So sorry Buckeyes
          I'm SO tailgating with you in Columbus. Could be my last chance to get into 5 fights in the same day. God I hope I don't go low-t before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            We love to see it.

Comment

“Vernon will be the first five-star Ohioan to not attend Ohio State since Clemson won the battle for Jackson Carman, the offensive tackle in the 2018 cycle.”

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...ver-ohio-state

Comment

Comment

Booooom!!!

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Comment

The kind of pick up you hope opens up the eyes of Styles, Bowen and Tate. Lfggggg

Comment

Wow. Awesome! Elston and Freeman take a bow.

Comment

Holy!!! This is the recruiting drama I've been seeking!!! LFG!! Go Irish!!!

Comment

Unreal

let’s gooooooooo

Comment

Freaking awesome.

I apologize to Vernon before hand that the sites will now downgrade his rating cause he didn't go to OSU.
                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                  Freaking awesome.

I apologize to Vernon before hand that the sites will now downgrade his rating cause he didn't go to OSU.
                                  Vernon is currently sitting at #7 in the all time Notre Dame recruit rankings. We'll see where he ends up.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...lTimeRecruits/

Comment

Oh my! Sumtin goin on up der!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Vernon is currently sitting at #7 in the all time Notre Dame recruit rankings. We'll see where he ends up.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...lTimeRecruits/
                                        As usual probably much lower, And I don’t care! This is great

Comment

Comment

Jamie U’s Film Don’t Lie.

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/15324...renan-vernon/1

I agree with everything in here from projected position to his rating.

Comment

This is almost game day excitement, gotta love it

Comment

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It’s a looooooooooooooooooooong way out from NSD for this kid, especially since he’s gonna have the Ohio peeps in his ear every.single.day….

but I’m gonna choose to not stress until AT LEAST December of this year.

Seriously though, it sounds like Vernon wants to blaze his own trail and get away from the “hometown hero” thing, so hopefully it’s smooth sailing and he can attract other elite talent (cough Sonny cough) to the class.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                          It’s a looooooooooooooooooooong way out from NSD for this kid, especially since he’s gonna have the Ohio peeps in his ear every.single.day….

Seriously though, it sounds like Vernon wants to blaze his own trail and get away from the “hometown hero” thing, so hopefully it’s smooth sailing and he can attract other elite talent (cough Sonny cough) to the class.
                                                          For now...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

I agree, so do we now become closers! Let’s hope so, it feels real good to know that ND could finally be turning the page. Two defensive studs on board already, where’s the O? Bet they’re feeling the pressure.

Comment

Super frustrated I can't post a webm or mp4 here yet, as I have several choice gifs that ought to be shared now.

Comment

It's so scary when these massive Get's happen so far away from NSD, but damn this is a huge boost.

Comment

Congratulations to Brenan and the Vernon family, huge accomplishment, so much more ahead. Welcome to ND!
                                                                  Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

WHAT THA

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

If you like foskey and mills you'll love keeley and vernon

Comment

Great Ws for Elston and Freeman!
                                                                        I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

Helluva pick up for ND, congrats to Brenan and welcome to the family!! Hope he sticks.

ND plucked Styles from the 2021 class & Vernon from the 2023 class from OSU. Now get Sonny!!

Comment

Welcome to Notre Dame Brenan!

Kid is 250 lbs entering his junior year...He has to project as a 3 technique in college right?

Comment

• #88
                                                                              Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                              Welcome to Notre Dame Brenan!

Kid is 250 lbs entering his junior year...He has to project as a 3 technique in college right?
                                                                              That’s where I’m at. Early on, a 5T/3T swing guy. Probably grows into a full time 3T eventually.

Comment

• #89
                                                                                Holy shit this is big. Congrats young man and Welcome to ND!
                                                                                Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• #90
                                                                                  LFG!!!!

Comment

• #91
                                                                                    So, he took his talents to South.... Bend
                                                                                    Damn this is huge

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

• #92
                                                                                      Great pickup but long way until NSD.

Comment

• #93
                                                                                        Cool

Comment

• #94
                                                                                          He’s gotta be the highest rated recruit we’ve landed since Jaylon Smith. At least per Rivals anyway
                                                                                          60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                                            He’s gotta be the highest rated recruit we’ve landed since Jaylon Smith. At least per Rivals anyway
                                                                                            You'd think.
                                                                                            Someone above said number 7 all time...which surprises me.
                                                                                            I am guessing that is down to high school recruit rankings only being around for a few decades.

Comment

• #96
                                                                                              there are plenty of full Mentor games up on youtube.

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                I look at this pickup and hope it’s the start of getting an elite DL stacked up like Clemson has. That was when their post season success started and allowed them to maintain that success. I’m not forgetting about their QBs but their DL has been a calling card of theirs.
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                  Excellent!

Elston and Freeman keep reeling them in.

Comment

• #99
                                                                                                    WOW!
                                                                                                    Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. It’s my job to make sure we become that family.”

Comment

• Awesome Pickup! these are the battles we need to win. "23 just seems like such a loooong way away. gotta keep him.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X