Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Master List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Oh...

    And I forgot to add here that a few staff members (but not Rees) followed Iamaleava yesterday when they licke off the '23 QB search.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by Dale View Post
      QB Dante Moore

      https://247sports.com/Article/Dante-...nia-161933625/

      Trieu (247) said it could shape up to be a ND/Michigan battle

      Michigan offered him in 8th grade
      King is Jerome Bettis' HS but to be honest kids from there do not fit the ND profile at all..I would be surprised if ND pulls him.
      What did Davonte do?

      Comment


      • #53
        Cole Teschner - IL - 6-2/190 - Montini Catholic - Odd's on favorite to be ND's QB in '23
        Really?
        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

          Really?
          At this stage? Sure. Take the best regional player. Always take the checkdown this far out.

          Bonus points if they are white and go to a Catholic school. 2x bonus points if their dad played QB at ND.

          That said, I'll take the field over him all day.

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

            At this stage? Sure. Take the best regional player. Always take the checkdown this far out.

            Bonus points if they are white and go to a Catholic school. 2x bonus points if their dad played QB at ND.

            That said, I'll take the field over him all day.
            So I am clear, you're talking about this from a prediction standpoint or from an actual evaluation standpoint?

            He's been at a Catholic school for a few months and hasn't played a down of football due to Covid.
            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

              So I am clear, you're talking about this from a prediction standpoint or from an actual evaluation standpoint?

              He's been at a Catholic school for a few months and hasn't played a down of football due to Covid.

              Prediction.

              Comment


              • #57
                Expect today to be a very busy day for ND in the ‘23 class.

                it starts with a new offer out to TX DB Javien Toviano.


                Comment


                • #58
                  Crusader, I just want to give you a preemptive thank you for all the recruiting profiles you are about to create today.
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                      Crusader, I just want to give you a preemptive thank you for all the recruiting profiles you are about to create today.
                      Ditto. Thanks in advance. :)
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        lol Arch Manning is SEC for sure. nice to offer but i sure hope we dont sit around waiting.
                        Prehistoric

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          Some other offers in '23.

                          '23 GA LB Victor Burley
                          '23 FL DB King Mack
                          '23 TX DB Ryan Yaites
                          '23 TX WR Jaquaize Pettaway
                          '23 FL LB Jayvant Brown
                          '23 LA S Derek Williams
                          '23 MS S Isaac Smith

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            And the offers keep going out.

                            '23 FL LB Jaden Robinson
                            '23 TX DE Avion Carter

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              As everyone can tell, the staff is really getting after it and creating a TON of buzz with the '23 class today. I absolutely love this idea and I'd be surprised if it doesn't pay off down the line. Anyways, outside of new offers there has been a lot of communication with top targets that already had offers and we'll get to bumping those threads throughout the day.

                              Comment


                              • #65

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  New Offer

                                  '23 CA CB Daylen Austin

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    Busy day for Cruz - Appreciate all the recruiting content buddy!

                                    Comment


                                    • #68
                                      New Offer

                                      '23 TX S Mikal Harrison-Pilot

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        New Offer

                                        ’23 WA DB Caleb Presley
                                        '23 TX RB Dalton Brooks
                                        '23 FLCB Daemon Fagan
                                        Last edited by Luckylucci; 03-17-2021, 01:50 PM.

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          How many offers are we up to today now?
                                          sigpic

                                          Comment


                                          • #71


                                            Needed to be posted somewhere lol. Freeman smooth in all ways

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              Even better:

                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                              Comment


                                              • #73
                                                New Offer

                                                '23 TX CB Jayvon Thomas

                                                He's the son of former ND LB Joe Thomas. And his film is exceptional. Really good RB or DB target for next cycle.

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  Oh gosh...

                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Re offered?

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #76
                                                      Freeman confirming a Lea offer possibly. He’s an ATH so O versus D might make a difference

                                                      EDIT: he told 247 recently we were only one offering as only TE, so maybe Freeman nabbed him?
                                                      Last edited by Dale; 03-17-2021, 06:02 PM.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #77
                                                        Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                        Oh gosh...
                                                        Didn't even land his own signature move... the BK Homeboy.

                                                        The horror, the shame.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #78
                                                          He's really packed on summer post season lbs
                                                          Prehistoric

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #79
                                                            37 of the 58 2023 offers are from AL,TX,FL,GA. That's a pretty interesting insight into where we think we're going.

                                                            Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #80
                                                              2023 OH OL Joshua Padilla offered today.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #81
                                                                Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                2023 OH OL Joshua Padilla offered today.

                                                                Same HS as Wagner (and therefore Mickens/Freeman). LT and RT of a Dayton HS having ND/OSU type offers. Sheeeesh. Told OSU 247 when he got his offer from OSU he’s a Buckeye fan

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #82
                                                                  Freeman is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

                                                                  The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

                                                                  Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

                                                                  What's next? A 4* DE in Indy who's related to one of his assistants?

                                                                  https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Mickens-46113710/


                                                                  Last edited by NDCrusader; 03-31-2021, 04:51 PM.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #83
                                                                    Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                    Mickens is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

                                                                    The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

                                                                    Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

                                                                    What's next? A 4* DE in Indy who's related to one of his assistants?

                                                                    https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Mickens-46113710/


                                                                    Freeman?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #84
                                                                      Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                      Freeman?
                                                                      did the last name not give it away????
                                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #85
                                                                        Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                        Mickens is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

                                                                        The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

                                                                        Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

                                                                        What's next? A 4* DE in Indy who's related to one of his assistants?

                                                                        https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Mickens-46113710/


                                                                        I was just wondering what in the world is going on with the 2023 class because it sounds like we're better lined up to get some 5 star kids from the jump then we've ever been.

                                                                        Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #86
                                                                          Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post

                                                                          did the last name not give it away????
                                                                          I'm confused. He mentioned Mickens, but sounds like he's referencing Freeman. What am I missing?

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #87
                                                                            Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                            I'm confused. He mentioned Mickens, but sounds like he's referencing Freeman. What am I missing?
                                                                            Nothing. I wrote Mickens instead of Freeman at the start.

                                                                            Oops.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #88
                                                                              Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

                                                                              I was just wondering what in the world is going on with the 2023 class because it sounds like we're better lined up to get some 5 star kids from the jump then we've ever been.
                                                                              I’ll wet blanket it. A lot of them, situationally SEEM ideal for us. Indiana kid better prospect than most years, Styles little brother, more STL, random southern kid grew up in Chicago coincidence etc. Those are initial “legs up” but I don’t think we have any kid who is a slam dunk yet. Just maybe a step ahead

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #89
                                                                                Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                Freeman is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

                                                                                The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

                                                                                Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

                                                                                What's next? A 4* DE in Indy who's related to one of his assistants?

                                                                                https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Mickens-46113710/

                                                                                Plus, Arch Manning's uncle lived in Indy for a few years.

                                                                                Only half kidding. The '23 cycle has me so pumped
                                                                                Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by GUknights75 View Post

                                                                                  Plus, Arch Manning's uncle lived in Indy for a few years.

                                                                                  Only half kidding. The '23 cycle has me so pumped
                                                                                  Wow, was he an exec at Eli Lilly or something?

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #91
                                                                                    Safety Jack Luttrell with and offer. Also offered by Arkansas today. His first 2 offers.

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                    X