This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...

And I forgot to add here that a few staff members (but not Rees) followed Iamaleava yesterday when they licke off the '23 QB search.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      QB Dante Moore

https://247sports.com/Article/Dante-...nia-161933625/

Trieu (247) said it could shape up to be a ND/Michigan battle

Michigan offered him in 8th grade
      King is Jerome Bettis' HS but to be honest kids from there do not fit the ND profile at all..I would be surprised if ND pulls him.
      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Cole Teschner - IL - 6-2/190 - Montini Catholic - Odd's on favorite to be ND's QB in '23
        Really?
        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

Really?
          At this stage? Sure. Take the best regional player. Always take the checkdown this far out.

Bonus points if they are white and go to a Catholic school. 2x bonus points if their dad played QB at ND.

That said, I'll take the field over him all day.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

At this stage? Sure. Take the best regional player. Always take the checkdown this far out.

Bonus points if they are white and go to a Catholic school. 2x bonus points if their dad played QB at ND.

That said, I'll take the field over him all day.
            So I am clear, you're talking about this from a prediction standpoint or from an actual evaluation standpoint?

He's been at a Catholic school for a few months and hasn't played a down of football due to Covid.
            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

So I am clear, you're talking about this from a prediction standpoint or from an actual evaluation standpoint?

He's been at a Catholic school for a few months and hasn't played a down of football due to Covid.

Prediction.

Comment

Expect today to be a very busy day for ND in the ‘23 class.

it starts with a new offer out to TX DB Javien Toviano.

Comment

Crusader, I just want to give you a preemptive thank you for all the recruiting profiles you are about to create today.
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                      Crusader, I just want to give you a preemptive thank you for all the recruiting profiles you are about to create today.
                      Ditto. Thanks in advance. :)
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

lol Arch Manning is SEC for sure. nice to offer but i sure hope we dont sit around waiting.
                        Prehistoric

Comment

Some other offers in '23.

'23 GA LB Victor Burley
                          '23 FL DB King Mack
                          '23 TX DB Ryan Yaites
                          '23 TX WR Jaquaize Pettaway
                          '23 FL LB Jayvant Brown
                          '23 LA S Derek Williams
                          '23 MS S Isaac Smith

Comment

And the offers keep going out.

'23 FL LB Jaden Robinson
                            '23 TX DE Avion Carter

Comment

As everyone can tell, the staff is really getting after it and creating a TON of buzz with the '23 class today. I absolutely love this idea and I'd be surprised if it doesn't pay off down the line. Anyways, outside of new offers there has been a lot of communication with top targets that already had offers and we'll get to bumping those threads throughout the day.

Comment

Comment

New Offer

'23 CA CB Daylen Austin

Comment

Busy day for Cruz - Appreciate all the recruiting content buddy!

Comment

New Offer

'23 TX S Mikal Harrison-Pilot

Comment

New Offer

’23 WA DB Caleb Presley
                                        '23 TX RB Dalton Brooks
                                        '23 FLCB Daemon Fagan
                                        Last edited by Luckylucci; 03-17-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

How many offers are we up to today now?
                                          sigpic

Comment

Needed to be posted somewhere lol. Freeman smooth in all ways

Comment

Even better:

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

New Offer

'23 TX CB Jayvon Thomas

He's the son of former ND LB Joe Thomas. And his film is exceptional. Really good RB or DB target for next cycle.

Comment

Oh gosh...

Comment

Re offered?

Comment

Freeman confirming a Lea offer possibly. He’s an ATH so O versus D might make a difference

EDIT: he told 247 recently we were only one offering as only TE, so maybe Freeman nabbed him?
                                                      Last edited by Dale; 03-17-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                        Oh gosh...
                                                        Didn't even land his own signature move... the BK Homeboy.

The horror, the shame.

Comment

He's really packed on summer post season lbs
                                                          Prehistoric

Comment

37 of the 58 2023 offers are from AL,TX,FL,GA. That's a pretty interesting insight into where we think we're going.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

2023 OH OL Joshua Padilla offered today.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                2023 OH OL Joshua Padilla offered today.

Same HS as Wagner (and therefore Mickens/Freeman). LT and RT of a Dayton HS having ND/OSU type offers. Sheeeesh. Told OSU 247 when he got his offer from OSU he’s a Buckeye fan

Comment

Freeman is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

What's next? A 4* DE in Indy who's related to one of his assistants?

https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Mickens-46113710/

Last edited by NDCrusader; 03-31-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Mickens is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

The first class he'll get a full cycle to recruit ('23) has 3 five star LB's which 2 grew up ND fans and 1 has a brother who joined ND in '21.

Then there's the #1 kid in the class, whose grandparents live in South Bend and a 5* CB whose Dad's from Gary and an ND fan.

Freeman?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                      Freeman?
                                                                      did the last name not give it away????
                                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Mickens is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

I was just wondering what in the world is going on with the 2023 class because it sounds like we're better lined up to get some 5 star kids from the jump then we've ever been.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post

did the last name not give it away????
                                                                          I'm confused. He mentioned Mickens, but sounds like he's referencing Freeman. What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                            I'm confused. He mentioned Mickens, but sounds like he's referencing Freeman. What am I missing?
                                                                            Nothing. I wrote Mickens instead of Freeman at the start.

Oops.

Comment

• #88
                                                                              Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

I was just wondering what in the world is going on with the 2023 class because it sounds like we're better lined up to get some 5 star kids from the jump then we've ever been.
                                                                              I’ll wet blanket it. A lot of them, situationally SEEM ideal for us. Indiana kid better prospect than most years, Styles little brother, more STL, random southern kid grew up in Chicago coincidence etc. Those are initial “legs up” but I don’t think we have any kid who is a slam dunk yet. Just maybe a step ahead

Comment

• #89
                                                                                Freeman is the luckiest man on earth... on top of being a hard worker and smooth talker.

Plus, Arch Manning's uncle lived in Indy for a few years.

Only half kidding. The '23 cycle has me so pumped
                                                                                Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

• #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by GUknights75 View Post

Plus, Arch Manning's uncle lived in Indy for a few years.

Only half kidding. The '23 cycle has me so pumped
                                                                                  Wow, was he an exec at Eli Lilly or something?

Comment

• #91
                                                                                    Safety Jack Luttrell with and offer. Also offered by Arkansas today. His first 2 offers.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                    X