Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 NY/NJ S Moussa Kane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '23 NY/NJ S Moussa Kane

    S
    Blair Academy
    Blairstown, NJ
    From Harlem

    ​​
    ​​​

    Measurements:
    Height: 6-1
    Weight: 18o

    Rankings:
    247 Comp:. .. NR
    247: .............. NR
    Rivals: .......... NR
    ESPN: .......... NR

    Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... No .... Visiting 7-27-21

    Clemson
    BC
    MD
    PSU
    Purdue
    Rutgers
    Cuse
    VT


    Media Links:

    Twitter =. https://twitter.com/Moussak_22

    Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/mk022_

    Hudl =. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1351438...8db00b1c31cfed


    Highlights:
    .

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Camped at PSU and Clemson where he earned offers from both. As I get into more ‘23 recruiting he’s one that I really like.

      https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/15440...tre-dame-visit

      Comment


      • #4
        Moussa Kane is a bad ass name. As is Sanoussi Kane, his brother at Purdue. They're apparently city kids from the upper, Upper East Side.

        Too cool. I like that his brother is at Purdue thus not too far away should Moussa really like ND and vice versa.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigJim View Post
          Moussa Kane is a bad ass name. As is Sanoussi Kane, his brother at Purdue. They're apparently city kids from the upper, Upper East Side.

          Too cool. I like that his brother is at Purdue thus not too far away should Moussa really like ND and vice versa.
          Hmm moving from Harlem to Blair Academy (nice) is a shorter hop, culturally, than from Blair to South Bend.

          And he and his brother play football it is because they chose it, not because it was the local thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

            Hmm moving from Harlem to Blair Academy (nice) is a shorter hop, culturally, than from Blair to South Bend.

            And he and his brother play football it is because they chose it, not because it was the local thing.
            Imagine how many great football players from New York over the years never laced up a pair of cleats.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BigJim View Post

              Imagine how many great football players from New York over the years never laced up a pair of cleats.
              I'm from New York.

              Basketball is highly valued.
              BaseballUSED to be highly valued
              football is not.

              Just look at the data

              Of Syracuse's big four
              Brown
              Davis
              Little
              Csonka

              Only Davis was born in New York (sure Brown went to wear Orange from Manhasset but was born on St. Simon's Island in Georgia (whence the brilliant piercing scene in One Night in Miami)

              But New York?

              Kareem Abdul Jabbar
              Connie Hawkins
              the Cous
              Dr. J

              and the ones drugs did in like the Goat

              And every year, another Kemba Walker seems to grow out of the pavement.

              Indifference is rampant.
              Football, simply is not the city game.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigJim View Post
                Moussa Kane is a bad ass name. As is Sanoussi Kane, his brother at Purdue. They're apparently city kids from the upper, Upper East Side.

                Too cool. I like that his brother is at Purdue thus not too far away should Moussa really like ND and vice versa.
                It can't hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigJim View Post

                  Imagine how many great football players from New York over the years never laced up a pair of cleats.
                  Welcome to the board BigJim. If you have any questions reach out to the Admins/mods and we will be happy to assist.
                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                    I'm from New York.

                    Basketball is highly valued.
                    BaseballUSED to be highly valued
                    football is not.

                    Just look at the data

                    Of Syracuse's big four
                    Brown
                    Davis
                    Little
                    Csonka

                    Only Davis was born in New York (sure Brown went to wear Orange from Manhasset but was born on St. Simon's Island in Georgia (whence the brilliant piercing scene in One Night in Miami)

                    But New York?

                    Kareem Abdul Jabbar
                    Connie Hawkins
                    the Cous
                    Dr. J

                    and the ones drugs did in like the Goat

                    And every year, another Kemba Walker seems to grow out of the pavement.

                    Indifference is rampant.
                    Football, simply is not the city game.
                    What about the other GOAT... MJ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                      What about the other GOAT... MJ?
                      Well, you see, he needed two New Yorkers, Sam Perkins and Matt Doherty (yeah, him) to win an NCAA championship.

                      After they taught him how to play the game, he was on his way...........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                        I'm from New York.

                        Basketball is highly valued.
                        BaseballUSED to be highly valued
                        football is not.
                        Are you saying Baseball is not big in New York any more?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T-Boone View Post

                          Are you saying Baseball is not big in New York any more?
                          Let me attempt to clarify. Baseball is not the summer obsession it used to be in New York.
                          in the 50's there were only 16 MLB teams and three of them were the New York Yankees, the New York Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers. Of course the Dodgers and Giants broke hearts by moving west, but the Koufax Dodgers and Willie Mays Giants were considered New York property to the chagrin of the West Coast.

                          Between 1949 and 1965 there were 17 champions and in 14 cases it was Yanks, Giants or Dodgers. Only the '57 Braves (Aaron, Spahn) '60 Pirates (Clemente/Mazeroski) and '64 Cards (Brock Gibson) broke that streak. In my little town in upstate Yankees, Giants, Dodgers gear was all over, and the eternal debate: MAYS/mantle/snider. Having your dad take you to a game in New York was like a Muslim going to Haaj.

                          And all summer long it was playgrounds every day, EXCEPT when the Little League and Babe Ruth games were played. Drive your bike through the neighborhood at night and from the front porches you would hear the siren songs of Barber, Allen, Scully and Hodges. No politics, no easy listening.

                          Decades later the Commie sports took over, with the Marxists playing Soccer, the Leninists playing golf and the Trotskyites on the tennis court.

                          But back in that belle epoque the National Pastime was baseball, and its epicenter was New York.

                          Baseball at the MLB level is still prized, but it is not the singular summer obsession, for young and old, that it once was.

                          And, in honor of the cause of this thread Moussa Kane, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                            Let me attempt to clarify. Baseball is not the summer obsession it used to be in New York.
                            in the 50's there were only 16 MLB teams and three of them were the New York Yankees, the New York Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers. Of course the Dodgers and Giants broke hearts by moving west, but the Koufax Dodgers and Willie Mays Giants were considered New York property to the chagrin of the West Coast.

                            Between 1949 and 1965 there were 17 champions and in 14 cases it was Yanks, Giants or Dodgers. Only the '57 Braves (Aaron, Spahn) '60 Pirates (Clemente/Mazeroski) and '64 Cards (Brock Gibson) broke that streak. In my little town in upstate Yankees, Giants, Dodgers gear was all over, and the eternal debate: MAYS/mantle/snider. Having your dad take you to a game in New York was like a Muslim going to Haaj.

                            And all summer long it was playgrounds every day, EXCEPT when the Little League and Babe Ruth games were played. Drive your bike through the neighborhood at night and from the front porches you would hear the siren songs of Barber, Allen, Scully and Hodges. No politics, no easy listening.

                            Decades later the Commie sports took over, with the Marxists playing Soccer, the Leninists playing golf and the Trotskyites on the tennis court.

                            But back in that belle epoque the National Pastime was baseball, and its epicenter was New York.

                            Baseball at the MLB level is still prized, but it is not the singular summer obsession, for young and old, that it once was.

                            And, in honor of the cause of this thread Moussa Kane, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                              Baseball at the MLB level is still prized, but it is not the singular summer obsession, for young and old, that it once was.
                              Sadly it is video games etc that has wrecked the kind of image you painted.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Opens Thread
                                <Bangs Head>
                                Leaves

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Moussa Kane sounds like a striker for Tottenham who bottles it in the big moment. Pass.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                    Moussa Kane sounds like a striker for Tottenham who bottles it in the big moment. Pass.
                                    this is savage as fuck bro
                                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Im a reasonably intelligent man but someon needs to explain to me how golf has been taken over by this:
                                      Lenin argued that in an underdeveloped country such as Russia the capitalist class would remain a threat even after a successful socialist revolution. As a result, he advocated the repression of those elements of the capitalist class that took up arms against the new soviet government, writing that as long as classes existed a state would need to exist to exercise the democratic rule of one class (in his view, the working class) over the other (the capitalist class). Lenin wrote that "[d]ictatorship does not necessarily mean the abolition of democracy for the class that exercises the dictatorship over other classes; but it does mean the abolition of democracy (or very material restriction, which is also a form of abolition) for the class over which, or against which, the dictatorship is exercised
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                        Im a reasonably intelligent man but someon needs to explain to me how golf has been taken over by this:
                                        In fairness and truth, you're a few clicks north of "reasonably intelligent."

                                        I was just trying to mimic an aged curmudgeon (is that redundant by throwing shade ((is that not what these kids today say?) on any sport other than baseball.))

                                        Attempt at humor lead ballooned.

                                        The most recent advocate of Lenin, by the way, is Steve Bannon, who grows more obese and toxic each day. But at least his attempts at a coup d'etat of the Vatican failed.(quid vide)

                                        Meanwhile, I hope that Moussa Kane can transcend this labyrinth and have a good time at the barbecue.

                                        I came from the po' side of town. We could fund the equipment for sandlot baseball and that was about it.

                                        Golf and tennis were what rich people did. And they were all Yankee fans, who we Giant and Dodger fans regard with a cocktail made of two jiggers of suspicion and a splash of hate.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Not gonna lie I'm always gonna raise my eyebrows when I see a football player from NYC. Its like seeing a unicorn. Very rare.
                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            We talking commies or Moussa?

                                            Comment


                                            • #23

                                              Comment

                                              Adsense

                                              Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X