• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '23 TX QB Jackson Arnold (Offer)

QB
    Denton Guyer HS
    Denton, TX

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Ht: 6-1
    Wt: 195

Rankings:
    247 Comp: ..... NR
    247: ................ NR
    Rivals: ............ NR
    ESPN: ............ NR

Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... No ..... Camping 6-22-21

Ark
    Ole Miss
    TCU
    Colo
    GT
    MSU
    OK St
    Tulsa
    NTSU

Media Links:

Twitter =.. https://twitter.com/_JacksonArnold_

Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/_jacksonarnold/

Maxpreps = .. https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jac...ball/stats.htm
    Hudl =.. https://www.hudl.com/profile/13331040/Jackson-Arnold

Highlights:

Last edited by BobbyMac; 06-22-2021, 05:16 PM.

Throwing for Tommy today with Chase Spellman and Jake Stearney plus 2024 QB Casey Joppie.

Finally takes over the Guyer program after sitting behind Eli Stowers.

One to follow.

Comment

Teammates of Ryan Yaites and Peyton Bowman. 2 DB's that already visited. 3 from the same HS in the same class, lol.

Comment

That's a suburban Dallas high school power that sends lots of D1 kids on to next stage. Glad to see ND has their attention.

Comment

Loy saying that this is the ‘23 QB we should get familiar with.

He’s turned some heads in recent 7 on 7 action.

Comment

Also a dual sport athlete. Throws right but bats left.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
              Also a dual sport athlete. Throws right but bats left.

Another QB that doesnt know how to slide.... great.

Comment

Loy said today he heard feedback on Arnold he didn’t hear about any other QB camper. Horka (new Rivals) also happened to go down to Denton to check out the guys from this HS. Staff is on vacation but could hear something I’d expect soon after on 2023 QB recruiting.

Comment

6'1"?

Say no more fam

Comment

Interesting. So Arnold wins the long waited June camp review offer.

As posted in the Master List, massive bump from 247: 256 to 154 and up to the #9 QB

Comment

Now this recruiting by Tommy Rees is something I can get behind. Cast a larger net and see what you catch.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                        Now this recruiting by Tommy Rees is something I can get behind. Cast a larger net and see what you catch.
                        I’d actually be fine stopping here unless hear other news about any of the 3. Moore, Johnson, Arnold. Zero reason to not be able to land from that I don’t think anyone we haven’t offered is better than them that we have a reasonable shot at.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

I’d actually be fine stopping here unless hear other news about any of the 3. Moore, Johnson, Arnold. Zero reason to not be able to land from that I don’t think anyone we haven’t offered is better than that.
                          I agree. But the offering and recruiting one guy at a time was a terrible idea. Or his idea of offering QB’s that are 5 minutes from committing somewhere else didn’t seem like a good idea either.

Comment

Interesting. So Arnold wins the long waited June camp review offer.

As posted in the Master List, massive bump from 247: 256 to 154 and up to the #9 QB
                            Better Laté Than never. And, really guys it ain't that Laté.

Comment

Very glad they didn’t stop with Johnson. Keep recruiting. A board of 3 or 4 realistic, quality, options will keep me a happy camper.

Comment

What happened to all of the tall QB’s?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                  Throwing for Tommy today with Chase Spellman and Jake Stearney plus 2024 QB Casey Joppie.

Finally takes over the Guyer program after sitting behind Eli Stowers.

One to follow.
                                  For the unfamiliar, Stowers was a 93 rated A&M commit. Guyer lost in the 2019 title game and 2020 semi game in Texas 6A (the big leagues)

Comment

Comment

Footage from when Tyler Horka of BGI went to a Denton Guyer practice in July. He’s a well put together kid. He seems to have an IT factor on the circuit this offseason. Obviously 247 took notice.

Comment

Comment

Free article from Matt Freeman at ISD.

2023 QB Jackson Arnold Taking Recruitment in Stride | Irish Sports Daily

Comment

So he’s a Georgia kid at heart.

Sinclair had a nice piece on him. Lived in Georgia till age 10, posted a dream school type IG from his Georgia visit.

Not that I’m predicting a Texas offer wouldn’t be a big deal or a Georgia offer will come but could come into play if he has a blowup

Comment

When a QB offer goes to a school like Guyer, you get media coverage

Comment

Here's a hot take, Give me Arnold over Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                  Here's a hot take, Give me Arnold over Moore.
                                                  Here's a hotter take.
                                                  Give me both.

Comment

thats a real hot take. I take Moore every day plus sunday. I like Arnonld
                                                    God Country Notre Dame
                                                    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

I think the eval on those two is narrowing and it's still less than the ratings/rankings suggest.

Comment

PSU playing catch up here. ND, TCU and Ole Miss the ones pushing the hardest before that.

I feel like I remember him saying something about not wanting to play in a gimmicky offense so interesting given the Ole Miss interest. I’d guess a lot of QBs are eyeing Ole Miss rn

Comment

Loy said when asked today he thinks Arnold finishes as a Top 100 prospect

I’d go

Nico
                                                          D Moore
                                                          Arnold
                                                          Johnson

of our current board but I can already imagine Arnold putting up big numbers at Ole Miss. I only put Moore higher because I think his upside his higher, though not as likely to reach as Arnold is to hit his.

Comment

Non-District Highlights - Jackson Arnold highlights - Hudl

Comment

Comment

Interesting stuff from Rivals here, Mike Singer mentioned that Jackson Arnold called it a dream school and that he likes ND's chances if they push

Comment

Welp….

Comment

Arnold is a super impressive prospect. Hard to believe he stays outside of the top 100 before all is said and done. I would not at all be disappointed if ND took him.

Comment

I'm said it before. I'm probably the only one, but give me Jackson over Dante. We aren't getting Tate, so thats irrelevant.
                                                                      Last edited by SoIll; 11-02-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Singer said he believes ND leads

Comment

Just posted his full-season highlights. Kid is a gamer. Plays in Texas 6A with the big boys too.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13331040/Jackson-Arnold

Comment

sign him up
                                                                            Prehistoric

Comment

• #39
                                                                              all the 6' QB's!!!!!
                                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #40

PSU playing catch up here. ND, TCU and Ole Miss the ones pushing the hardest before that.

I feel like I remember him saying something about not wanting to play in a gimmicky offense so interesting given the Ole Miss interest. I’d guess a lot of QBs are eyeing Ole Miss rn
                                                                                TCU might have some ground to make up now that they've canned Patterson. So if Ole Miss gets Manning....

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Four-Star QB Jackson Arnold In-Depth on Notre Dame Visit (247sports.com)

Freebie from Loy.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Of note, he plan on a Spring decision. That probably works out perfectly for Rees and company.

Comment

• #43

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Ok, I’ll jump on the bandwagon here. Arnold > Moore.
                                                                                        Last edited by Luckylucci; 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          I think he looks really good. I still like Moore better but I would love if we took both. I think the 22 and 23 recruiting cycle will be interesting. I would love two qbs in this cycle.
                                                                                          God Country Notre Dame
                                                                                          http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Lucky, how do we feel about Arnold and Vizzina as a two man class if they both commit tomorrow?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Jump in bro. The water is warm!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                I like his highlights, but I wish there was more.
                                                                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post

Lucky, how do we feel about Arnold and Vizzina as a two man class if they both commit tomorrow?
                                                                                                  Exceptional! I'd bump Tommy's thread everyday for a week to show my appreciation, lol.

I think if evals were done, starting right now, with only what we seen now, Vizzina would be much higher rated.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Up to 48 on 247

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X