Toldeo
    W&M

Media Links:

Twitter = ... https://twitter.com/RodneyG_3rd

Hudl = ... https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1190691...624d0a04ce97e2

Highlights:

... So Season = https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1190691...624d0a04ce97e2

Comment

Also a highly rated hooper. HAs expressed interest in playing both in college.

Comment

Any relation to Rory?

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Nope. he's Noel's kid.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
            Nope. he's Noel's kid.

Liam's kid may not have *traits*

Comment

You both missed it.

Comment

It’s well known that Gallagher is also a star on the basketball court, having received offers from Pitt, Penn State, Illinois, Florida, Wake Forest, Rhode Island, Hampton and George Mason. Gallagher has stated his desire to attempt to play both sports in college, so, did the Notre Dame football coaches bring up basketball today?

“Yes, they said that when I get up there (for a visit), they’d like to see if I can play both. After they offered me, the Notre Dame basketball coach followed me (on Twitter) so hopefully they’ll be in contact soon,” said Gallagher.

​​​​​​https://pittsburghsportsnow.com/2021...ll-basketball/
                EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post

It’s well known that Gallagher is also a star on the basketball court, having received offers from Pitt, Penn State, Illinois, Florida, Wake Forest, Rhode Island, Hampton and George Mason. Gallagher has stated his desire to attempt to play both sports in college, so, did the Notre Dame football coaches bring up basketball today?

“Yes, they said that when I get up there (for a visit), they’d like to see if I can play both. After they offered me, the Notre Dame basketball coach followed me (on Twitter) so hopefully they’ll be in contact soon,” said Gallagher.

​​​​​​https://pittsburghsportsnow.com/2021...ll-basketball/
                  Here's the entire ND portion of the interview:

“We got on a call with my high school coach and Notre Dame,” said Gallagher. “We were talking and wanted to know more about me and my background. Wanted to know what my coaches and my dad had to say about me. After we talked for about 30 minutes, Coach Alexander said that they wanted to offer me.”

“I was just glad that I was one of the kids that they picked to offer. It was great news and I was surprised and although they have been interested for a while now, I thought that they wanted me to come on campus first but they obviously didn’t, so I’m glad to get the news. A few years ago, I had no idea that I’d eventually get an offer from Notre Dame but I kept working hard before I got to high school and believed that if I kept working hard that God would take care of it. I’m glad he did and I’m just going to keep working and believe more will come. Notre Dame is a great school that everyone knows about and I feel fortunate to get this news.”

The Notre Dame offer wasn’t the only news coming today from Gallagher as he tells Pittsburgh Sports Now that on June 1, he plans on making unofficial visits to both the Pitt football and Pitt basketball programs.

Gallagher went on to say that he plans on having a busy summer with trips planned to Notre Dame, Ohio State, Maryland, Penn State, Arizona State and Ole Miss. He’s looking to use the summer to visit schools that have offered and shown interest in him

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

Here's the entire ND portion of the interview:
                    Football/Basketball star from Pittsburgh who plays a bit of Quarterback, I think I've heard this story before?

Comment

Del.

Singer has him as expected for BBQ but hasn’t confirmed with him yet. ND recruiting as WR. If Del’s maybes become confirmations that’s a nice group

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                        Del.

Singer has him as expected for BBQ but hasn’t confirmed with him yet. ND recruiting as WR. If Del’s maybes become confirmations that’s a nice group

Sounding more confirmed than OG report

Comment

Interesting that Freeman is saying they view him as more of a S.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                            Freeman knows we need offense on the team too right?

Comment

Wherever they play him, if he wants to play basketball too I'd get Brey on the phone to see if he'll do both. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                Talked about Del to Loy in an update today. Seems like they’re telling a lot of guys ATH play what you want might be some of the discrepancy with guys, maybe narrow it down more as they progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Talked about Del to Loy in an update today. Seems like they’re telling a lot of guys ATH play what you want might be some of the discrepancy with guys, maybe narrow it down more as they progress.
                                  That would be my guess as well. Let the kid tell you where he wants to play over time.

Comment

I'm not taking a 5-11, finesse PG to play S. Sorry.

Let's see how this ages.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X