Arkansas
    Georgia State
    Georgia Tech
    Notre Dame
    Tennessee

Highlights:

Hudl:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1313415...e35406fc2b1f42
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 05-18-2021, 09:54 AM.

Singer is at his spring game now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Feels like someone it wouldn’t be a shock if he’s a early commitment. Singer making a stop at his spring game strikes me as interesting. He’ll be at II on June 6th.

Comment

Are we sure we want him at safety and not on offense? holy moly
            “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
            ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

Originally posted by NDVirginia19 View Post
              Are we sure we want him at safety and not on offense? holy moly
              In the article, he says he plays wherever his HS coaches want him to play. Of course his dads the coach, so I wouldn't expect him to argue about it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Feels like someone it wouldn’t be a shock if he’s a early commitment. Singer making a stop at his spring game strikes me as interesting. He’ll be at II on June 6th.

Singer confirming my suspicion and with quite a lot of praise both of Luttrell as a player and NDs chances here

Crusader we might need a “Who’s Next - 2023 Edition” I think commit #1 lies here.
                Last edited by Dale; 05-18-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Yo, if Luttrell is the first commit, that's beyond dope to me. I think he's studly.
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Yea, as long as they’ll accept his commitment Singer must have been given some info from Jack to be this confident. No reason to not think they’d take it either but they have a loaded list of DB’s coming from the ‘23 class so if they’re willing to take his commitment this early, that tells ya what they think about him.

Comment

Where does he end up? Safety?
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Love his film. And I love that they're continuing to hit the state of Georgia hard. I see a future Rover here. Looks like a more athletic Drue Tranquill to me.

Comment

TCU had a running back named Luttrell back in the Devine years, we played them. I remember because he was a white RB who was damn good and they were pretty rare even back then. Thinking it might be this kid's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Singer confirming my suspicion and with quite a lot of praise both of Luttrell as a player and NDs chances here

Crusader we might need a “Who’s Next - 2023 Edition” I think commit #1 lies here.
                            Your wish is my command:

https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/pla...t-2023-edition

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                              Love his film. And I love that they're continuing to hit the state of Georgia hard. I see a future Rover here. Looks like a more athletic Drue Tranquill to me.
                              That's kind of what I was thinking as well. O'Leary is recruiting him but I think he's more of a hybrid guy for Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                TCU had a running back named Luttrell back in the Devine years, we played them. I remember because he was a white RB who was damn good and they were pretty rare even back then. Thinking it might be this kid's dad.

Here's some freebie Vols info. His parents went to Carson-Newman in TN.

https://www.si.com/college/tennessee...isits-and-more

Comment

What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                    Love the O'Leary praise, also love the part about him growing out of his UGA fandom. Hope the "It just means more" crowd reads that

Comment

Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post

Love the O'Leary praise, also love the part about him growing out of his UGA fandom. Hope the "It just means more" crowd reads that
                                      We'll see how the S's play on the field but so far the early returns on his recruiting have been much much better than I expected. And, from what we saw when he was mic'd up during practice, it's easy to see why. Dude gets after it.

Comment

Loy with the CB. Commitment articles being made?

Comment

Sure feels like he's gonna pop before or at Invasion.

Comment

I see this recruitment ending on, or shortly after, June 6. This will give Freeman/Mickens/O'Leary a nice versatile piece of clay to mold. Notre Dame has gotten their Georgia products to produce on the field and there is no reason to think Luttrell won't continue that trend. Day 1 special teamer in my book.

Comment

Checked in at 5'11'', 175 pounds at a camp. Ran a 4.85 40. I take back what I said previously because those are incredibly average/below average numbers.

Comment

I’m not going to get super down on Sophomore 40 times but that height is a surprise and not ideal I’d say.

Comment

Looks like Loy posted up somewhere on/close to campus

Comment

I had some suspicions this might be the case but Loy is speculating that the staff might not push for a commitment right now. Let things develop into next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                      I had some suspicions this might be the case but Loy is speculating that the staff might not push for a commitment right now. Let things develop into next season.
                                                      And the reason? Didn't perform as expected? Slower than anticipated? Lacking quickness? Measurables not quite where they want them?

Comment

“I don't know when my decision will be, but it could happen soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

And the reason? Didn't perform as expected? Slower than anticipated? Lacking quickness? Measurables not quite where they want them?
                                                          Loy didn't expand on that. Just that they might want to see more of him in the Fall.

Comment

Well his testing numbers from a few weeks ago were really, really bad. I’m assuming those numbers didn’t improve much yesterday. I’m perfectly fine waiting to see how he does this fall.

Comment

No reason to take him this early.

It could be another Jack Nickel situation if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by TP81989 View Post
                                                                No reason to take him this early.

It could be another Jack Nickel situation if they do.
                                                                Well, I don't think that's fair to say. There is always some middle ground in these situations. What's he being recruited for? What are the needs at that position? Where do we stand with the other prospects at said position? Etc.

I like his film and think he'd be a solid early take. Seems like a great fit and no doubt, he's a scholarship worthy athlete. With that said, if the staff did decided to hold off, I can see the why there as well. The board is loaded with '23 DB's right now who have a lot of interest in ND. A lot of them are visiting, or plan too, and Fall visits will happen as well. Maybe waiting out the summer to see where those guys stand is worthwhile.

I wouldn't have an issue either way on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                  Well his testing numbers from a few weeks ago were really, really bad. I’m assuming those numbers didn’t improve much yesterday. I’m perfectly fine waiting to see how he does this fall.
                                                                  I think that’s making a lot of a 40 time.

If the staff is in wait and see mode, a camp testing # is not the main reason

Comment

Told Sinclair he was banged up for that 4.85 40 and ran a 4.6 at II

Comment

All I know is you can’t call yourself “White Lightning” if you’re a safety that runs a 4.85 forty.

Comment

Maybe a good idea to pass Jack https://twitter.com/UnnecRoughness/s...226706944?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                                          Oh dear God. So much cringe.
                                                                          60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

These quick offers and then back off of recruiting are always interesting. Did ND offer knowing they would put Luttrell on the back burner from the beginning or did his in person camp actually change things? It doesn’t sound like you can expect to hear much from him and ND anytime soon

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Loy posted that ND hasn’t been recruiting him since his visit.

2023 recruiting has a long way to go and DB’s/Hybrid defenders/LB’s don’t seem to be in short supply.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                Loy posted that ND hasn’t been recruiting him since his visit.

2023 recruiting has a long way to go and DB’s/Hybrid defenders/LB’s don’t seem to be in short supply.
                                                                                Probably for the best after watching that TikTok video.
                                                                                60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Haha, I’m not basing my opinion on the Tik Tok video or the 40 time just that there are probably better targets to pursue this early and I’ve felt that way before all of this. Hopefully they pick it back up next year and we can see how he looks on the field.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Committed to Tennessee. Obviously he wasn't actively being recruited by ND, but does anyone know if A&M dropped him too? His video apparently attempts to troll them a bit.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                    X