UVa
    WV
    Penn St

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/PhilPicciotti

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/8261425/Phil-Picciotti

Maxpreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/phi...ball/stats.htm

Highlights:​

Last edited by BobbyMac; 09-01-2021, 09:53 AM.

Got some follows going on. Love his film. Moves great for a guy this size, at his age.

8G ... 60 Tkl ... 11 TFL ... 6 Sks

Will camp at ND next month. No mention of PSU in interviews, not camping there as of now. Dad and uncle played at Rhode Island. Both played at Central Bucks, same HS as Josh Adams.

Needs an offer right now.

Full Soph Season here: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8261425...52a20fc001740f

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
      Got some follows going on. Love his film. Moves great for a guy this size, at his age.

8G ... 60 Tkl ... 11 TFL ... 6 Sks

Will camp at ND next month. No mention of PSU in interviews, not camping there as of now. Dad and uncle played at Rhode Island. Both played at Central Bucks, same HS as Josh Adams.

Needs an offer right now.

Full Soph Season here: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8261425...52a20fc001740f
      Does he go to Pennridge or Central Bucks?
      The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

Does he go to Pennridge or Central Bucks?
        Pennridge. Dad & Uncle went to Central Bucks.

Comment

Nitpick, but the dad and uncle played for CB West, which was a state football power at the time. Adams went to CB South, which did not yet exist when the older Picciotti's were in school. Pennridge is nearby, maybe one school district over from Central Bucks.

West won 59 straight during the 1997-2000 seasons.

Comment

Got a lot more twitter action recently. Still not sure what exact day he's camping yet.

Added Maryland & Rutgers offers in the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
              Nitpick, but the dad and uncle played for CB West, which was a state football power at the time. Adams went to CB South, which did not yet exist when the older Picciotti's were in school. Pennridge is nearby, maybe one school district over from Central Bucks.

West won 59 straight during the 1997-2000 seasons.
              Yep. I misread the story. Confused me about the new schools as you pointed out.

Comment

Top 10 under the radar guys I'm interested in this season

Comment

Offered

Comment

Comment

Is Dustin his dad or his uncle?

Dustin Picciotti was an absolute monster fullback for CB West in the late 90s. He originally went to Pitt and transferred to Rhode Island. I think he called it quits due to concussions.

Dustin was on Coach Mike Pettine Sr.'s last CB West team. Dustin was quite a free spirit. LOL
                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                        Is Dustin his dad or his uncle?

Dustin Picciotti was an absolute monster fullback for CB West in the late 90s. He originally went to Pitt and transferred to Rhode Island. I think he called it quits due to concussions.

Dustin was on Coach Mike Pettine Sr.'s last CB West team. Dustin was quite a free spirit. LOL
                        Uncle. Started at Pitt, finished at URI.

They don't make football players that look like that anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

I loved the big shoulder pads with the neck roll, man I miss the '90s.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

For those outside the state of PA, CB West had a football program that scared people. I was a kid in the 90s and can't rattle off all the records and state titles, but it was a power. Then the area grew so much that the district now has 3 high schools and talent split up.

It was big, strong, athletic dudes that ran, ran, and then ran some more. 3rd and 9 was like 3rd and 2.
                            The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Got to be nicknamed Picc six right?

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
                                That's what we all looked. My dad would not let me have the dark facemask visor, though. Too "urban" for his white suburban boomerness.

It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

That's what we all looked. My dad would not let me have the dark facemask visor, though. Too "urban" for his white suburban boomerness.
                                  Visors were for sissies!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                    Got to be nicknamed Picc six right?
                                    Nah, if he signs with us he'll be Five Star Phil...

Comment

Family makes excellent pasta, guaranteed.
                                      "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
                                        How you going to mention those but not mention the belly shirt jerseys?
                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Read somewhere that WV may be the surprise leader? PSU was definitely the early leader.

Also get the impression from the ND media and off platform sources that Freeman really likes him.

PSU definitely had a lead early. 1 of a handful of guys that could join Bowen in '23

Comment

...and more belly for Beau!

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

How you going to mention those but not mention the belly shirt jerseys?
                                              I miss the tear away jersey's. Imagine the yards KW would have wearing a tear away!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X