Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 CA QB Nico Iamaleava (Offer)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
    Hello.

    according to Singer the guy next to Nico in the picture is Jack Ressler a 2024 WR prospect from Mater Dei.

    Comment


    • #52
      Offered.


      Talk about some sort of material change

      Comment


      • #53
        .....Before I Get Out

        Comment


        • #54
          For those that haven’t, check out this kids highlights.

          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nyX2jQPYMIk

          He’s a baller. Personally, I think he’s in a different tier than Moore.

          If the QB offers had tiers, I’d go

          Tier 1: Nico

          Tier 2: Moore and Arnold

          Tier 3: Avery Johnson
          Last edited by Luckylucci; 09-18-2021, 08:21 PM.

          Comment


          • #55
            This guy throws a football like that.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
              This guy throws a football like that.

              I am SOLD! On the strength of that clip alone. That dude is an athlete. Everyone loves lineman that wrestle and TE’s who hoop, now I want QB’s who play volleyball and can jump out of the gym!
              Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

              Comment


              • #57
                You should check out the instram story clips from him and his father. Especially his father and the trainer (I think) have tons of clips of places most people don't really get to see and kind of shows what happens during a game visit.

                From the videos, it seems like they had a generally positive experience. It seems like they enjoyed it enough that I wonder if they are going to try to make it back for another visit this year.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                  You should check out the instram story clips from him and his father. Especially his father and the trainer (I think) have tons of clips of places most people don't really get to see and kind of shows what happens during a game visit.

                  From the videos, it seems like they had a generally positive experience. It seems like they enjoyed it enough that I wonder if they are going to try to make it back for another visit this year.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Coming back for SC game per Biggins

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post

                      according to Singer the guy next to Nico in the picture is Jack Ressler a 2024 WR prospect from Mater Dei.
                      I wanna know who paid for what looks like the private plane to an unofficial visit. Ballin.
                      The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        His height appears to be pretty accurate……saw a pic next to Tommy Rees and Nico is substantially taller than our OC!

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          Originally posted by RockinIrish View Post
                          His height appears to be pretty accurate……saw a pic next to Tommy Rees and Nico is substantially taller than our OC!
                          He’s substantially taller than Kyle Hamilton in cleats, for that matter

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            Had seats by the tunnel and was able to watch him coming onto the field and coming off. He had a smile on his face the entire time, and seemed very impressed w the atmosphere. As he was walking into the tunnel, I yelled at him that he was the next great here and for him to pick ND... him and his dad both looked at me, smiled, and said "maybe...very impressive". PS....kid is huge. Taller than Kyle Hamilton...as I watched them take a pic after the game

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              Additionally.... Major Everheart (spellcheck?) was with him for a bit and he also seemed to really enjoy the atmosphere and game. Loudest I have ever heard the stadium.

                              Comment


                              • #65
                                Originally posted by AllGoldEverything View Post
                                Additionally.... Major Everheart (spellcheck?) was with him for a bit and he also seemed to really enjoy the atmosphere and game. Loudest I have ever heard the stadium.
                                I don't think anything tops what I heard for Michigan in 2018. I didn't really think it was anything particularly too loud, and certainly nothing like he'll likely see at Alabama, LSU, PSU, or Florida
                                “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                                ― Hyman G. Rickover

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  Originally posted by NDVirginia19 View Post

                                  I don't think anything tops what I heard for Michigan in 2018. I didn't really think it was anything particularly too loud, and certainly nothing like he'll likely see at Alabama, LSU, PSU, or Florida
                                  I'm with you. Especially after the video graphic about the flag on the crowd in '88 that ended with "Let's do it again" in block letters. If anyone could find that video I'd be eternally grateful. Nothing has ever gotten me more hype at a sporting event. That and the Shea Patterson fumble at the end really got the student section rocking. Stanford was also great later that year, in terms of atmosphere.

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    I like the big dogs that we are going after. This is going to be a big year for qb for us
                                    God Country Notre Dame
                                    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

                                    Comment


                                    • #68

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        Seems like a potential program changer.

                                        Funnier than you in 2012.

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          Anything out there saying how interested in ND he might be?

                                          Comment


                                          • #71
                                            Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

                                            I wanna know who paid for what looks like the private plane to an unofficial visit. Ballin.
                                            Jack Ressler's Dad. Don Ressler is an internet marketing heavyweight. Started off with MySpace's parent company and branched off with a partner. Health, Wellness, Athletic Wear - Handles Kate Hudson's Yoga clothes and many more. Might be a Billionaire?

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                              Jack Ressler's Dad. Don Ressler is an internet marketing heavyweight. Started off with MySpace's parent company and branched off with a partner. Health, Wellness, Athletic Wear - Handles Kate Hudson's Yoga clothes and many more. Might be a Billionaire?
                                              Fertitta 2.0?

                                              Comment


                                              • #73
                                                Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                Jack Ressler's Dad. Don Ressler is an internet marketing heavyweight. Started off with MySpace's parent company and branched off with a partner. Health, Wellness, Athletic Wear - Handles Kate Hudson's Yoga clothes and many more. Might be a Billionaire?
                                                Was also the protagonist in The Blacklist.....A man of many talents...

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  Is that a proper sized football or are his hands massive?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                    Anything out there saying how interested in ND he might be?
                                                    Read an article that he really admires Hamilton. Asked Hamilton if he could take a pic with him and he obliged. Evidently someone with Iamaleava photo bombed the pic and he asked Hamilton if he would take another pic and Hamilton was happy to oblige. Can't hurt our chances when your AA and future NFL'er is a friendly dude.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #76
                                                      6'6"?

                                                      Hnnnnnnnng

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #77
                                                        Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                        Anything out there saying how interested in ND he might be?
                                                        Prior to the visit both ISD and Loy had updates that there are "people" close to him that think ND is a great fit. So, that's a good sign. Another positive is he's already planning to come back for the USC game.

                                                        And, I'm sure we'll get more updates like this from the various sites post visit.

                                                        Five-Star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava In-Depth on Notre Dame Visit (247sports.com)

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #78
                                                          Refuse to get my hopes up. It's been 15 years since ND landed a QB this hyped. Feel free to save the receipt, but I'd bet the house he winds up at football factory.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #79
                                                            Program changer. Kelly area = Bad > Average > Good. He can bring the greatness back. Kids like this bring in more greatness

                                                            Seen a question asked on one of the boards. Nico or package deal of Moore & Tate?

                                                            Who you take? I take Nico and don't even think twice. Love Tate. I am not sold on Moore yet.
                                                            Last edited by SoIll; 09-21-2021, 02:49 PM.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #80
                                                              https://247sports.com/college/notre-...467044/?page=1

                                                              "Definitely the whole offense and how it goes down. The o-line for sure and seeing how they were."

                                                              :)

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #81
                                                                Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                                Program changer. Kelly area = Bad > Average > Good. He can bring the greatness back. Kids like this bring in more greatness

                                                                Seen a question asked on one of the boards. Nico or package deal of Moore & Tate?

                                                                Who you take? I take Nico and don't even think twice. Love Tate. I am not sold on Moore yet.
                                                                Nico

                                                                We're recruiting at a level similar to where Clemson was before they ascended to the upper tier. Nico could be our Watson.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #82
                                                                  Elite 2023 QB Nico Iamaleava details ‘huge interest’ in Notre Dame Fighting Irish football (rivals.com)

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #83
                                                                    Coming back for USC speaks volumes.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #84
                                                                      I’m waiting for the Montana State is my dream school tweet to go up and dash our dreams.

                                                                      You heard it here first.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #85
                                                                        Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                                                        I’m waiting for the Montana State is my dream school tweet to go up and dash our dreams.

                                                                        You heard it here first.
                                                                        That tweet probably went up with his usc or UCLA offer

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #86
                                                                          Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                                                          I’m waiting for the Montana State is my dream school tweet to go up and dash our dreams.

                                                                          You heard it here first.
                                                                          The only time I ever saw that was from Robert Pirsig.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #87
                                                                            He's coming back on Ressler's Citation.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #88
                                                                              Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                                              Program changer. Kelly area = Bad > Average > Good. He can bring the greatness back. Kids like this bring in more greatness

                                                                              Seen a question asked on one of the boards. Nico or package deal of Moore & Tate?

                                                                              Who you take? I take Nico and don't even think twice. Love Tate. I am not sold on Moore yet.
                                                                              Well, just to keep everything interesting, does you answer change if the tradeoff

                                                                              is Nico
                                                                              versus Moore/Tate and Sayin in '24?

                                                                              jes Sayin.....

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #89
                                                                                Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                                Well, just to keep everything interesting, does you answer change if the tradeoff

                                                                                is Nico
                                                                                versus Moore/Tate and Sayin in '24?

                                                                                jes Sayin.....
                                                                                If ND were to land Nico and Julian... my head would explode like a remake of Scanners.

                                                                                (Lets see who's old af enough to catch that reference)

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                                  If ND were to land Nico and Julian... my head would explode like a remake of Scanners.

                                                                                  (Lets see who's old af enough to catch that reference)


                                                                                  The more graphic gif of what follows is still in heavy circulation, so while most haven't seen the movie, lots of people are familiar with the relevant scene.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #91
                                                                                    Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                                    If ND were to land Nico and Julian... my head would explode like a remake of Scanners.

                                                                                    (Lets see who's old af enough to catch that reference)
                                                                                    Who you callin' old, youngun?????

                                                                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w7TOzYu5V4

                                                                                    By the way, I saw something the other day about someone from Hobart IN and it made me smile, regarding a conversation with one of the locals about "the Brickies."

                                                                                    Ah, high school nicknames

                                                                                    the Frankfort Hot Dogs
                                                                                    the Vincennes Alices


                                                                                    And the former nickname of Pekin Illinoism which had a mascot, with hat, to match.
                                                                                    dammit, step slower than Whiskey Jack!

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #92
                                                                                      Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                                      Who you callin' old, youngun?????

                                                                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w7TOzYu5V4

                                                                                      By the way, I saw something the other day about someone from Hobart IN and it made me smile, regarding a conversation with one of the locals about "the Brickies."

                                                                                      Ah, high school nicknames

                                                                                      the Frankfort Hot Dogs
                                                                                      the Vincennes Alices


                                                                                      And the former nickname of Pekin Illinoism which had a mascot, with hat, to match.
                                                                                      dammit, step slower than Whiskey Jack!
                                                                                      Got a few of our bus windows shattered on a trip to the Brickie Bowl. Pizzed me off so much that I took Ted Karras' girlfriend as my concubine and made her comfort me in my tent.

                                                                                      And how dare you bring up the Alices without bringing up their enemy... The Washington Hatchets, Home of one of HS Basketball's shrines... The Hatchett House. Justin Brent would be sad we didn't mention his Speedway Sparkplugs and as a former LaPorte resident, a Slicer namedrop is probably in order. Indiana and Illinois have some good ones.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #93
                                                                                        Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post



                                                                                        The more graphic gif of what follows is still in heavy circulation, so while most haven't seen the movie, lots of people are familiar with the relevant scene.

                                                                                        You musta had a killer VHS collection growing up cuz you ain't old enough to know about that movie.

                                                                                        I'll never forget that movie cuz my girlfriend threw up all over the people in front of us on that exact scene. Oh to be a kid again!

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #94
                                                                                          doubtful to visit next week per TL

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                                            If ND were to land Nico and Julian... my head would explode like a remake of Scanners.

                                                                                            (Lets see who's old af enough to catch that reference)
                                                                                            I think even young folks know about the Scanners head explosion. It's a legendary moment.

                                                                                            Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            Adsense

                                                                                            Collapse
                                                                                            Working...
                                                                                            X