Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'23 CA QB Nico Iamaleava

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '23 CA QB Nico Iamaleava

    QB
    Downey, CA
    Warren HS

    ​​

    Measurements:
    Height: 6-6
    Weight: 195

    Rankings:
    247 Comp: ..... NR
    247: ................ NR
    Rivals: ............ NR
    ESPN: ............ NR

    Offers:
    AZ
    ASU
    BYU
    FSU
    HI
    MSU
    Ore St
    A&M
    UT
    Wazzu


    Media Links:

    Twitter = https://twitter.com/nico_iamaleava8

    Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/nico_iamaleava8/?hl=en

    Maxpreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/nico-iamaleava/EJykV8h8zkie2X61FgKr4g/default.htm

    Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/13208375/Nicholaus-Iamaleava


    Highlights:

    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1320837...915205748db5f9

  • #2
    Offer today. No more stumbling around.

    Comment


    • #3
      6' 6" QB! You don't see those very often

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this the one that was compared to DJ by his coach?
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
          Offer today. No more stumbling around.
          I also just don't think this happens if the staff believes that this coming spring/summer they will be able to have kids on campus to see live. Quarterback is always a position that they want to see in person. They also place a lot of weight in intangibles which they get a better sense for when they meet a kid in person.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
            Is this the one that was compared to DJ by his coach?
            Not sure but Nico is DJ and Matayo's cousin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

              I also just don't think this happens if the staff believes that this coming spring/summer they will be able to have kids on campus to see live. Quarterback is always a position that they want to see in person. They also place a lot of weight in intangibles which they get a better sense for when they meet a kid in person.
              Of course they won't offer.

              They'll continue to recruit like it's 1995.

              Comment


              • #8
                Followed by a few of the staff today but not Rees yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I take it they are only ranking 2023 QBs if they are a Manning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                    I take it they are only ranking 2023 QBs if they are a Manning.
                    247 ranked 100 players, 9 of them were QB's. Rivals hasn't moved on to '23 yet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If he doesn't get offered, I'm done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        West Coast offers are probably coming. Hit the ET and CT first

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                          If he doesn't get offered, I'm done.
                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No gotta offer Arch Manning who we have about as good a shot at getting as we did Ty Simpson when we offered him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                              No gotta offer Arch Manning who we have about as good a shot at getting as we did Ty Simpson when we offered him.
                              What does it hurt? The offer is made. Tommy/BK probably called him for 5 mins and we’re done. Arch got his offer when Nico was sleeping still

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I say take a swing. What the hell differrence does it make?
                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                  I say take a swing. What the hell differrence does it make?
                                  you swing and miss and then you go after your 2nd tier guys and they know straight away they are the back up plan. Other schools then can negatively recruit you on that.
                                  What did Davonte do?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    No way this kid doesn't transfer six times with a name like that.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                      No way this kid doesn't transfer six times with a name like that.
                                      spicy da meatball
                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

                                        you swing and miss and then you go after your 2nd tier guys and they know straight away they are the back up plan. Other schools then can negatively recruit you on that.
                                        It's a business, Peter Pan. Count Chocula.

                                        Tale as old as time. Guys are going to get offers now, guys are going to get offers in the summer, fall, etc. Get your offers out to your first choices and see where the chips fall. Can't worry about hurt feelings. It's a process.
                                        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                                          No gotta offer Arch Manning who we have about as good a shot at getting as we did Ty Simpson when we offered him.
                                          And if we didn't offer him..............................!

                                          Comment

                                          Adsense

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X