MSU
    Ore St
    A&M
    UT
    Wazzu

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/nico_iamaleava8

Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/nico_iamaleava8/?hl=en

Maxpreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/nico-iamaleava/EJykV8h8zkie2X61FgKr4g/default.htm

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/13208375/Nicholaus-Iamaleava

Highlights:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1320837...915205748db5f9

Offer today. No more stumbling around.

Comment

6' 6" QB! You don't see those very often

Comment

Is this the one that was compared to DJ by his coach?
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
          Offer today. No more stumbling around.
          I also just don't think this happens if the staff believes that this coming spring/summer they will be able to have kids on campus to see live. Quarterback is always a position that they want to see in person. They also place a lot of weight in intangibles which they get a better sense for when they meet a kid in person.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
            Is this the one that was compared to DJ by his coach?
            Not sure but Nico is DJ and Matayo's cousin

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

I also just don't think this happens if the staff believes that this coming spring/summer they will be able to have kids on campus to see live. Quarterback is always a position that they want to see in person. They also place a lot of weight in intangibles which they get a better sense for when they meet a kid in person.
              Of course they won't offer.

They'll continue to recruit like it's 1995.

Comment

Followed by a few of the staff today but not Rees yet.

Comment

I take it they are only ranking 2023 QBs if they are a Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                    I take it they are only ranking 2023 QBs if they are a Manning.
                    247 ranked 100 players, 9 of them were QB's. Rivals hasn't moved on to '23 yet.

Comment

If he doesn't get offered, I'm done.

Comment

West Coast offers are probably coming. Hit the ET and CT first

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                          If he doesn't get offered, I'm done.
                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

No gotta offer Arch Manning who we have about as good a shot at getting as we did Ty Simpson when we offered him.

Comment

Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                              No gotta offer Arch Manning who we have about as good a shot at getting as we did Ty Simpson when we offered him.
                              What does it hurt? The offer is made. Tommy/BK probably called him for 5 mins and we’re done. Arch got his offer when Nico was sleeping still

Comment

I say take a swing. What the hell differrence does it make?
                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                  I say take a swing. What the hell differrence does it make?
                                  you swing and miss and then you go after your 2nd tier guys and they know straight away they are the back up plan. Other schools then can negatively recruit you on that.
                                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

No way this kid doesn't transfer six times with a name like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                      No way this kid doesn't transfer six times with a name like that.
                                      spicy da meatball
                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

you swing and miss and then you go after your 2nd tier guys and they know straight away they are the back up plan. Other schools then can negatively recruit you on that.
                                        It's a business, Peter Pan. Count Chocula.

Tale as old as time. Guys are going to get offers now, guys are going to get offers in the summer, fall, etc. Get your offers out to your first choices and see where the chips fall. Can't worry about hurt feelings. It's a process.

Comment

Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                                          And if we didn't offer him..............................!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X