FSU
    Purdue
    Arizona St.
    Arkansas
    BC
    Cal
    Illinois
    Kansas St.

Media Links: Twitter = https://twitter.com/SMPEMBA5?ref_src...ba-46099674%2F

Highlights:
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1110886...bc97022cf3f4e3
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 05-15-2021, 04:00 PM.

Offered last summer, Sinclair wrote an article on him this week that seemed really positive. He's Catholic and from STL, 3.7 GPA, knows JJ, Rubio, Kyren, Tyson Ford. He compared himself to Daelin in the interview.
    https://247sports.com/Article/Elite-...ame-160995913/

Comment

Ladue is one of the better public schools out there. Not one of the catholic schools like De Smet (Johnson) or a private school like Burroughs (Ford) but another high academic STL area school

Comment

Rooming with Carnell Tate at IMG per 247 as posted in Tate’s thread

Comment

More future ND 5*'s

#12 overall

Comment

Per Loy being recruited as a ATH. Vyper and TE

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...all-165427556/

Comment

Released his top 12 earlier which includes Notre Dame. Will be at the Cincinnati game October 2nd with Carnell Tate.

Comment

So... he just posted this: https://twitter.com/SMPEMBA5/status/...673702402?s=20

Did we just get him? I'm so confused, I can't find anything anywhere other than a tweet from his own account.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGemsOmally View Post
                  So... he just posted this: https://twitter.com/SMPEMBA5/status/...673702402?s=20

Did we just get him? I'm so confused, I can't find anything anywhere other than a tweet from his own account.
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGemsOmally View Post

nah just looks like a recruiting dept graphic ND would have sent him
                    What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

No
                      Heh, that's clarifying :P

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

nah just looks like a recruiting dept graphic ND would have sent him
                        That makes more sense, seemed like a complete out of left field surprise.

Comment

Hmmmm

Hand up I saw Freeman RT and thought it was Marcus not Matt and now my excitement has changed

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Hmmmm

Hand up I saw Freeman RT and thought it was Marcus not Matt and now my excitement has changed
                            Well Marcus liked it which is the only reason I saw it. Does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by benneboy View Post

Well Marcus liked it which is the only reason I saw it. Does that help?
                              Looking through the likes the only ones not from fans I've seen so far are Marcus Freeman, Allen Treiu, Landon Yount (ND Scouting/Recruiting), Carnell Tate, and Aaryn Kearney (ND Director of Recruiting) so is this about to be some amazing news?
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Rooming with Carnell Tate at IMG per 247 as posted in Tate’s thread
                                Bump if still true

Comment

My expectations just went way up

Comment

Man Keely on one side, this kid on the other? ND is going to murder QBs for a couple years

Comment

Vernon, Keely, M'Pemba could realistically all end up as 5 stars. That's a crazy DL haul in one season. Sheesh...
                                      I used to be D-BOE34 but I can't login for some reason. Will someone donate some vBucks?

Comment

Originally posted by arndtjc View Post
                                        Man Keely on one side, this kid on the other? ND is going to murder QBs for a couple years
                                        And Brenan Vernon. This would be an absurd, historic trio of defensive linemen. (But I'm not getting my hopes up).

Comment

Comment

Dude looks like he could be on campus right now.

Comment

I think I just pee’d a little……

Comment

Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                                                Offered last summer, Sinclair wrote an article on him this week that seemed really positive. He's Catholic and from STL, 3.7 GPA, knows JJ, Rubio, Kyren, Tyson Ford. He compared himself to Daelin in the interview.
                                                https://247sports.com/Article/Elite-...ame-160995913/
                                                These are some fine signals from Irish du Nord

RC
                                                knows Rubio, Kyren and Tyson
                                                and his role model is "Daelin????"

We used to call those buy signals.

Comment

To play the other side, his tweet is coming off his visit to Ole Miss that he raved about.
                                                  Hopefully ND got in contact with him immediately and stopped that momentum.

Comment

Hmmmm

Committing to an All American Game. Book it.

Comment

Originally posted by DONTH8 View Post

That’s what I was thinking as well

Comment

Originally posted by DONTH8 View Post

Yep.

Comment

Loy says commitment announcement. Not all-star game

Comment

Shite, so Bama?

Comment

When was the last time he visited South Bend?

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                                When was the last time he visited South Bend?
                                                                Cincy

Comment

I want to believe, I really do. But I can't believe it. This would be the quietest major recruitment ever.

Comment

If we get him, just go ahead and name Freeman HCIW. If we get him, that just shows that there is another level this program can reach through recruiting.

Comment

Only think Singer could find out was that ND feels they are among his top 3. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                                                        If we get him, just go ahead and name Freeman HCIW. If we get him, that just shows that there is another level this program can reach through recruiting.
                                                                        There are a lot of great recruiters out there who can even be really good coordinators who can’t HC for crap. Jimmy Lake, James Franklin, all USC coaches the past decade, Lockskley, Taggert, Diaz, Richt, Herman…

Comment

Doesn’t sound like anyone knows. BOL guys gave similar reaction as ND guys

Comment

Doesn’t sound like anyone knows. BOL guys gave similar reaction as ND guys
                                                                            Recent visits need to be weighed. In-state / local recruiting momentum does too. Luther Burden is the second highest commit in school history and committed just recently. DJ Wesolak just got CB'd to Mizzou by Wiltfong the same day Burden committed. On the other hand, Eli just fired his DL coach earlier this month. So, who knows lol.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Singer also saying that ND believes it’s in his top 2-3 but no more clarity than that.

Comment

• #40

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  ...
                                                                                  Last edited by IHateMarkMay; 10-29-2021, 01:43 PM. Reason: Not a commitment.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by CHIDomer9 View Post
                                                                                    Best unique recruit material that I've seen in awhile.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
                                                                                      Five star DE? Yes please.

Also, I like how it wasn't a huge announcement. It's bee almost 15 minutes since CHIDomer9 posted it and 247 still doesn't have him on the list of commitments. Nor do they have any predictions for us.
                                                                                      That’s not a commitment

Comment

• #44

That’s not a commitment
                                                                                        Dang it.... this is what I get for not having a twitter. Apologies, I'll edit my post.

Thanks Dale!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          It's amusing that post #8 in this thread was also confused about whether he was committing to ND in a tweet.

Maybe he's having trouble hiding his favorite. OTOH, he only gave that last ND tweet a three shamrock rating.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                                                            It's amusing that post #8 in this thread was also confused about whether he was committing to ND in a tweet.

Maybe he's having trouble hiding his favorite. OTOH, he only gave that last ND tweet a three shamrock rating.
                                                                                            See, what you did here is you have shifted a football recruiting thread to a discussion of "botanical integrity."

The shamrock is indeed endowed with three leaves.

While there are discussions of "four leaf clovers" they are largely mythic.

So are you being numerically prissy while Sam is being botanically correct, or indeed are you onto something?

Comment

• #47

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                                                                He’s a big recruit. Thought for sure we lost him from his tweet on Monday but looks to be happy about Marcus. I mean who isn’t

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Ok, this needs to stop. I am getting way too excited seeing all the reactions by these recruits. Is this all really happening?
                                                                                                  I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• #50

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X