Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 IA TE Eli Raridon (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no reason he shouldn't at least be a top 250 prospect.

Comment

• To me he seems really quick for 6'6 aand 230. He is not afraid to block either. Has the potential to be another very good tight end for ND.
      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Just got an absolutely massive bump on 247. Now the #2 TE, #64 overall prospect. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
          Just got an absolutely massive bump on 247. Now the #2 TE, #64 overall prospect. Wow.
          Wow! Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the biggest bump I can remember since Kyle Hamilton.

Comment

Just got an absolutely massive bump on 247. Now the #2 TE, #64 overall prospect. Wow.
            Great eval by the staff here.

Comment

• How it started.

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
              Absolutely no reason he shouldn't at least be a top 250 prospect.
              How it's going.

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post

Comment

• Wow, thought he was definitely a top 10 tight end in the class but surprised by that big a move. Not many guys with his length that can move that well I suppose.

Comment

• Wowzers

Comment

• If you watch his film it is an accurate assessment. He is athletically and physically advanced for his size.

Comment

IE just got an absolutely massive bump. Wow.
                      FTFY

Comment

• Great news for Eli and great news for the class. He's a tremendous athlete. I made the comment a long time ago that he had 1st round upside and I still feel that way. He's got that unique TE upside that only a few guys every class have.
                        Last edited by Luckylucci; 10-20-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post

Great eval by the staff here.
                          Trust the staff.

Comment

• A #64 ranking makes Eli the second highest TE recruit of the Kelly era behind Mike Mayer on 247.

Comment

• "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• I must see the video that this gif comes from. It haunts my dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                  I must see the video that this gif comes from. It haunts my dreams.
                                  I believe its Steve Walsh (British DJ) RIP
                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

I believe its Steve Walsh (British DJ) RIP
                                    It's even more glorious than I had imagined:

There's also this gem:

Comment

• That’s amazing stuff lol
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Clearly they don’t know he’s a ND verbal.

Comment

• Nice when the services see it as it is. Dude is the prototype.

How they are still missing on Devin Moore so bad is a reminder what a flawed system we deal with.

Throw this out there... Watch out for a late growth spurt like his dad or the Alt's. All were TE's until they weren't. Not a prediction, just a possibility based on family history.

Comment

• They are looking at him in the same vein as Eifert. I think Eifert played around 250lb, while Irish. Don't know if he'll get taller, but he's probably going to put on another 10-15lbs. minimum.

Comment

• A Memorable Night In South Bend for Father & Son Raridon (247sports.com)

Premium from Sinclair. A fun perspective as the the interviewee is ND alum and Eli's Father, Scott Raridon.

“Eli is six-six-and-a-half. And that's basically my height,” Scott said. “And that's what the Notre Dame staff measured him at...On that chart they have, he was six-six and four-tenths, I believe. And then they had him at six-six-and-a-quarter the second time. And his hands are 10 and three-quarters (inches).

“(Bill Rees) is the guy who measures that. And he came up to me afterwards, and he's like, ‘Eli would have the biggest hands on the team right now if he was on the team.
                                              Last edited by Luckylucci; 10-27-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                A Memorable Night In South Bend for Father & Son Raridon (247sports.com)

Premium from Sinclair. A fun perspective as the the interviewee is ND alum and Eli's Father, Scott Raridon.
                                                Noice.
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                  A Memorable Night In South Bend for Father & Son Raridon (247sports.com)

Did anyone else not know that Bill Rees was Tommy's dad??? Feel like an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post

Did anyone else not know that Bill Rees was Tommy's dad??? Feel like an idiot.
                                                    Really? I figured it was mentioned all the time and everyone knew.
                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                    Working...
                                                    X