No announcement yet.

22 CA LB Niuafe Tuihalamaka (Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't follow recruiting as close as some of you. My question is if this class turns out as good as some of you guys think. Where do you think it would/could possibly rank in the BK tenure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Islandboi View Post
      I don't follow recruiting as close as some of you. My question is if this class turns out as good as some of you guys think. Where do you think it would/could possibly rank in the BK tenure?
      As far as depth, I'd say his best class. Star power, I'd say #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

We have 4 CBs that appear to be more than "viable" options. I'd love to see Agu bumped but I really don't care. Any player that is ranked that low that gets an Alabama offer this early is definitely good enough. I don't mean to gloat on Alabama but they are the standard in recruiting right now. I don't know what their 3star hit rate is but they truly have their pick of quality recruits. It seems like many people are cautiously optimistic for WR recruiting but I don't know enough to swing in either direction.

The big question mark to me is safety. I think we're going to be ecstatic with the CBs we end up with in this class. If we hit on 2 of our 4 desired safeties, this'll be a class to help us take the next step.

OL, 2nd RB, and WRs 2,3 (& 4?) are bigger concerns for me right now.
        I was purely speaking from a rankings/ratings perspective. What could be the deltas to the class ranking/avg player rating?

Agu is obviously one if he doesn't get a bump. He's the same player regardless and I'd gladly take him in the class.

OL, is very low on my concerned list. See very little chance they can't get 2 from the current board, may already have 1, and everyone on the board is at or better than the class average. And, they'll only take a 5th if that guy is a plus to the class.

2nd RB is further down the list also because if they miss on the "Big 3" for that 2nd spot, it goes to Payne and Judkins. Payne is above the class average already and Judkins probably gets there with the offseason he's having. And, this is entirely my opinion as I haven't read it anywhere else. If the staff were to miss on the Big 3 plus 2, they could just skip a 2nd RB. I'd put the 2nd RB position in the BPA category if that were to happen and there should be plenty of guys that they can grab at other position to fill that spot.

I think the WR class could end up being a solid group but a huge delta to the class ranking.

Comment

• http://www.hudl.com/v/2FNLtM

Posted his Junior highlights from this spring. Plays in space much more than last year.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Received an ND CB from Webb/MI a few days ago. MI was the last school to offer. Oddly, theat was the first non-ND guy on 247 to throw an ND CB. He only had Loy/Kev CB's up to that point and Singer is the only FC on Rivals... Seems like a slam dunk to earn some points on for anyone in the biz.

Comment

• What the hell...???

I just realized I've never commented in this thread until today. Still beat Wiltfong and Biggins.

CB

Comment

• Anyone think he commits before his visit in June?

Comment

• Publicly, I don’t know. Because he wants to take his other visits first. This is pretty telegraphed tho, if you ask me. Take OV’s for fun. Take ND’s last and then publicly commit. No other OV’s taken.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X