Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 SC LB Jaylen Sneed (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 SC LB Jaylen Sneed (Notre Dame Verbal)

EARLY ENROLLEE

LB
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    Hilton Head HS HS

Measurements:
    Height: 6-2
    Weight: 215

R&R's:
    247 Comp: .. 4* ...... #5 OLB ..... #78 OA ..... .9665 rating
    247: ............ 4* ....... #7 OLB ..... #93 OA ...... 93
    Rivals: ........ 4* ............................................... 5.8
    ESPN: ........ 4* ....... #4 OLB ...... #51 OA ...... 86

Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... Offered 1-18-21 ..... Committed 7-12-21
    Oregon

Bama
    Ark
    Aub
    Cincy
    Duke
    FL
    FSU
    GT
    ILL
    IU
    IA St
    UK
    MSU
    NC St
    UNC
    OU
    SCar
    Syracuse
    Tenn
    UT
    UCF
    SC
    USF
    UVa
    VT
    WF
    WVU

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/sneed_jaylen

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/11877268/5faed4f815f72e0b08fe5bae' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-25-2021, 05:55 PM.

Big game hunting.

A Shembo sized defender. (not sure we're allowed to use him anymore?)

Had an offer from Freeman at Cincy. Duke and Bama offers make it legit.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-12-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Freeman is on the move.
      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

The first guy that came to mind was Deon Hollins.

Comment

Hopefully he's not afraid of the cold weather... Hilton Head is a blast lol
          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Should probably put it here as well (put it in Burnham's thread since there was chat about who else we'd take at LB), but Anna Hickey (Clemson Insider) gave a CB for Jaylen Sneed (Hilton Head Island). It was only a four in confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
              Should probably put it here as well (put it in Burnham's thread since there was chat about who else we'd take at LB), but Anna Hickey (Clemson Insider) gave a CB for Jaylen Sneed (Hilton Head Island). It was only a four in confidence.
              Just to be clear, Hickey's CB is to ND, not Clemson. That's pretty big as she is a major Clemson homer

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post

Just to be clear, Hickey's CB is to ND, not Clemson. That's pretty big as she is a major Clemson homer
                Fwiw 247 does not show a clemson offer for Sneed. But she obviously has sources in SC and there are reports he wants to leave the area.

At this point, you should almost take everyone you can get in this class on defense while freeman is still here.

Comment

He’s visiting for a self guided tour on Monday. ND has been a dark horse here for a while now. Freeman with a major flex if he’s able to land Sneed.

Comment

The CB is just a 4 but she was impelled to lay it as he's gonna be on campus next Monday for a visit.

Comment

https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...242057866.html
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                        Freeman is on the move.
                        All out BLITZ

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                          Hopefully he's not afraid of the cold weather... Hilton Head is a blast lol
                          Can trade golf clubs and surf board for ice skates and x-country skis?

Comment

Mike singer with the futurecast for the good guys

Comment

This would be something.
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Ok, someone help me with this. If we get Sneed (which would be absolutely incredible) and he joins Burnham and Ziegler. Who else joins this group? That is 3 ultra-athletic LBs in the fold, do we take the hard hitting MLB? Another athletic guy? Don't we have 3 more prospects who are high on us? Do Jackson and Cheeks get left out if Niuafe commits with Sneed?). Btw, that would be 3 almost-top 100 LBs.

Comment

Singer was down in ATL for the event that Sneed was at.

Comment

Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                    Ok, someone help me with this. If we get Sneed (which would be absolutely incredible) and he joins Burnham and Ziegler. Who else joins this group? That is 3 ultra-athletic LBs in the fold, do we take the hard hitting MLB? Another athletic guy? Don't we have 3 more prospects who are high on us? Do Jackson and Cheeks get left out if Niuafe commits with Sneed?). Btw, that would be 3 almost-top 100 LBs.
                                    If we can only land one of those three, Junior would probably be my third choice. But I think it's also very possible he is the first to decide. I would take the first who wants to jump on board, and continue recruiting the other two. If they are willing to be part of a five man LB class, let them. How long will Freeman be here? Take advantage of his recruiting prowess while we can.

Comment

The weather here today in South Bend is great for Sneed's visit.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post

If we can only land one of those three, Junior would probably be my third choice. But I think it's also very possible he is the first to decide. I would take the first who wants to jump on board, and continue recruiting the other two. If they are willing to be part of a five man LB class, let them. How long will Freeman be here? Take advantage of his recruiting prowess while we can.
                                        Singer has mentioned, recently, that 5 LB's isn't out of the question. We'll see where this goes.

Jackson is my favorite of the group but I think he becomes the least likely at this point. I don't know how they say no to either Junior of Cheeks, if Sneed commits. But if it came down to those two, I'd take Cheeks. I'd have them rated rated, Jackson, Cheeks, Junior. But since Jackson isn't a sure thing, I'd say take them as Cheeks, Junior, Jackson. No reason to hold out for Jackson when there are this many guys that want in.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

Singer has mentioned, recently, that 5 LB's isn't out of the question. We'll see where this goes.

Jackson is my favorite of the group but I think he becomes the least likely at this point. I don't know how they say no to either Junior of Cheeks, if Sneed commits. But if it came down to those two, I'd take Cheeks. I'd have them rated rated, Jackson, Cheeks, Junior. But since Jackson isn't a sure thing, I'd say take them as Cheeks, Junior, Jackson. No reason to hold out for Jackson when there are this many guys that want in.
                                          I think it'd going to have to be given the studs that want in.

Comment

Hope they put Snead back at OLB his Sr. year.

Comment

Post visit update from Freeman at ISD

2022 LB Jaylen Sneed on Notre Dame: "It was amazing' | Irish Sports Daily

Comment

HIs HC knows Freeman and he is trying to get back in June for an Official. Good news all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                  Stop teasing me.

Comment

Has he stated when he's planning on deciding?

Comment

Has he stated when he's planning on deciding?
                                                      He wants to make his decision before his senior season. He is also planning on a return to ND for an official as well as taking one to Oregon.

Comment

.9712 4* Niuafe Tuihalamaka
                                                        .9652 4* Jaylen Sneed
                                                        .9520 4* Joshua Burnham - COMMITTED
                                                        .9398 4* Devon Jackson
                                                        .9389 4* Sebastian Cheeks
                                                        .9000 4* Nolan Ziegler - COMMITTED

At this point I hope they get to 4+ guys of whoever they want on this list. I think Jr would be lowest on my list but he’s still a beast. Can’t really go wrong in many directions and it’s pretty remarkable that Freeman has us leading, contending or in the running for so many big time recruits. Let’s not forget Lander Barton and Robby Snelling are both 4* dudes and are/were very interested in ND but are just lower down the board. Pretty amazing. Next thing to do is close on a bunch of these guys. I hope they can get at least 4 and maybe keep recruiting the other two in hopes to get to 5 dudes because the LBer room would be better off for it and there’s gonna be a lot of turnover at that position after the 2021 season. Very very exciting stuff!!

Comment

Remember Bob Diaco and BVG recruiting like this?
                                                          Me neither... lol

Comment

Loy CB.

Here comes the rush of LB commits. More asses than seats.

Comment

Comment

Vancouver with cb

Comment

Yes please

Comment

Cant believe we might have to say no to Cheeks

Comment

Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                                                      Cant believe we might have to say no to Cheeks
                                                                      do you think ND moved to fast on offering Ziegler?

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post

No Ziegler is a great piece to the class. Different athlete than the other LB prospects

Comment

Zeigler is a stud. Make no mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post

I mainly (fully) go off what others are saying. I think Ziegler is going to be excellent.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Wiltfong CB.

New nugget, Freeman and UC were his first offer

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Freeman finding gems in Beaufort County Sea islands.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Looks like Sneed should be on commit watch, now we have to wonder who takes the final spot.

Oh and btw, this will be the highest rated LB class in Kelly's 11 years.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    A guy like JOK flying all over the field and blowing up RB’s in the backfield...sometimes for TD’s... can’t hurt LB recruiting either!
                                                                                    Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Redbar View Post
                                                                                      A guy like JOK flying all over the field and blowing up RB’s in the backfield...sometimes for TD’s... can’t hurt LB recruiting either!
                                                                                      what about that Clemson play. BOOM.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                        Wiltfong CB.

New nugget, Freeman and UC were his first offer
                                                                                        Confidence 8 on Wiltfong's CB. Also from his update, Sneed considered committing and wants to return to campus with his mom.

https://247sports.com/Article/Notre-...ast-163089575/
                                                                                        Last edited by clashmore_mike; 03-26-2021, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• #45

what about that Clemson play. BOOM.
                                                                                          I always think about the Florida St play

Comment

• #46

I always think about the Florida St play
                                                                                            Remind me.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Confidence 8 on Wiltfong's CB. Also from his update, Sneed considered committing and wants to return to campus with his mom.

https://247sports.com/Article/Notre-...ast-163089575/
                                                                                              Reel him in.

Comment

• #48

Remind me.

2:25 and 4:20 mark

sorry couldn't embed
                                                                                                Last edited by clashmore_mike; 03-26-2021, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• #49

Remind me.
                                                                                                  1:07 mark

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

1:07 mark

You're better than me lol

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X