Toledo
    UVA
    VT
    WV

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/AamilWagner

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/12819310/Aamil-Wagner

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/12819310/5f8dbd30dfd8240b8c6c831c' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 11-19-2020, 11:18 PM.

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 03-19-2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

This changes everything.

Him and Kiyaunta Goodwin are guys who are gonna shake up my dream team.

This is legit NPF or Walter Rouse level ATH at OT.

I feel like a fat kid in Willy Wonka's factory.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DCDomer View Post
          Nailed the gif 100%

Comment

Why are we offering the 247 composite 19720th ranked player???
            "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
            --Samuel L

Comment

He looks like he's 34, my goodness
              The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Dude looks like he can carry weight really well. quite a specimen
                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Freeman and Mickens inside the school recruiting him. Quinn outside in the backseat of a black Escalade smoking a Cohiba.

Comment

Sure seems like the stars are aligning to make the push for this guy.

I like all the mock OL classes I've seen but I'd like to see Wagner make the move into the next one I see ;)

Comment

Comment

I'm firmly on the Wagner express. Seems like a great fit and a ton of upside.

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

Dayton boys, BK, Quinn Zoom yesterday with some positive momentum suggested per 247

I’d be shocked if they don’t land one more elite OL, just a matter of who

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                              Dayton boys, BK, Quinn Zoom yesterday with some positive momentum suggested per 247

I’d be shocked if they don’t land one more elite OL, just a matter of who

They're gonna land two more elite OL's question is, are they going for 5 one way or the other?

The Booker offer this month was very interesting considering where they are with Schrauth, Taylor and Wagner.

Comment

ND is in great position to land Schrauth, Rice and Wagner.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
                                  ND is in great position to land Schrauth, Rice and Wagner.
                                  I think Shrauth and Wagner maybe, but I am under the impression that we have a lot of work to do to pull Rice from UNC
                                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

I think Shrauth and Wagner maybe, but I am under the impression that we have a lot of work to do to pull Rice from UNC
                                    Better UNC than OSU, but best ND.

Comment

Yeah, I don't feel Rice.

They'll get two of Wagner, Taylor, Schrauth, Booker. Maybe 3 if they know there's more OL's leaving in the near future.

BTW... Nice interview here that gives you an idea why ND is leading here.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/dayton247now/status/1354805932836810754[/TWITTER]
                                      Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-24-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

OSU offered.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                          Yeah, I don't feel Rice.

They'll get two of Wagner, Taylor, Schrauth, Booker. Maybe 3 if they know there's more OL's leaving in the near future.

BTW... Nice interview here that gives you an idea why ND is leading here.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/dayton247now/status/1354805932836810754[/TWITTER]
                                          Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                          OSU offered.
                                          Is our lead now shrinking?
                                          Last edited by Irish#1; 03-09-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Is our leading now shrinking?
                                            I can't answer that BUT it's Quinn/Freeman/Mickens going after him and Freeman/Mickens played at his HS under his HC. Our chances don't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

I can't answer that BUT it's Quinn/Freeman/Mickens going after him and Freeman/Mickens played at his HS under his HC. Our chances don't suck.
                                              Nice connection.

Comment

What did Davonte do?

Comment

You gotta like that Stanford is included in the top 6. Hoping that Freeman and Mickens can pull him in.

Comment

Ohio State peeps seem to think this is a matter of 'When' and not 'If' in terms of Wagner becoming a Buckeye.

I hope they're just being overly confident on this one.

Comment

In looking at his top 6 I don't feel confident he picks ND.

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                        In looking at his top 6 I don't feel confident he picks ND.
                                                        Why? The only team on that list that ND-type kids don't also generally consider is Auburn. Kentucky, OSU, Penn State are all common considerations for Ohio kids, and the Stanford offer/interest is a great sign.

Not saying we'll sign him, but that list doesn't scream "not a match" to me.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

Why? The only team on that list that ND-type kids don't also generally consider is Auburn. Kentucky, OSU, Penn State are all common considerations for Ohio kids, and the Stanford offer/interest is a great sign.

Not saying we'll sign him, but that list doesn't scream "not a match" to me.
                                                          I think they are just filler teams for an edit, knowing he goes OSU.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                          Working...
                                                          X