'22 WA WR Tobias Merriweather (Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post

Ayomanor could very possibly end up as a jumbo slot. He's a bigger guy but he plays like a smaller receiver and has the talent and athleticism to fight in a phone booth that you want from a slot guy.

Not to mention, you got Styles from last class and honestly, I can see JoJo also playing slot.
    Where’s the Jojo speculation coming from? He was recruited by Mickens and Freeman as a CB at Cincy. Are they giving that up?

Comment

Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
      I really hope they land CJ Williams and Tobias Merriweather. I really think they can and should land both.
      if ND were able to land both Williams and Merriweather that would be awesome but BK will need to find some way to make sure they are ready to see the field as freshman and not watching the season from the bench/dorm rooms.

Comment

Is Merriweather or Williams top of our board?
        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
          Is Merriweather or Williams top of our board?
          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
            Wanna see some wheels? Stick around for the anchor on that 4x100

He's slow out of the blocks, unfolds instead of accelerating through the first few steps, and goes to full height too quickly.

So what I'm saying is, he's faster than that 200 time suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

Where’s the Jojo speculation coming from? He was recruited by Mickens and Freeman as a CB at Cincy. Are they giving that up?
              I've read that speculation at some point on 247 or ISD. Don't remember the details but it wasn't something concrete at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post

He's slow out of the blocks, unfolds instead of accelerating through the first few steps, and goes to full height too quickly.

So what I'm saying is, he's faster than that 200 time suggests.
                Very true and thanks for mentioning that because I meant to address that yesterday.

That's what made the 4x100 more eye catching because he's better with a rolling start.

Comment

Offered by scum per his Twitter
                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Solid highlight video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...ture=emb_title

He reminds me of AJ Green. With how long and wiry he is but he just moves effortlessly. He can really open up and run as we’ve seen from his track film.

Comment

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

His dad is a fun guy. Gives great interviews.

Comment

Wiltong, Loy & Brandon Huffman finally joined us in welcoming Mr. Merriweather to South Bend.

No Singer yet? Doesn't he get his intel here too?

Comment

His dad seems like a fun guy and one that loves some competition and banter. Are the Fall visits a smokescreen for ND's clear lead? Or are these future CB's?

Comment

His dad seems like a fun guy and one that loves some competition and banter. Are the Fall visits a smokescreen for ND's clear lead? Or are these future CB's?
                              That is my exact question.

Comment

Huffman's always said it was ND vs Stanford and then the field. Kinda surprised he didn't jump sooner. I had a brief exchange with him in the comments of one of his event write-ups and he all but said TM was gonna be Irish.

How does TM even pick Stanford over ND right now? Their program's a bore, fan attendance looks like a Wednesday night Marlins game after a 3 hour rain delay, while ND puts guys that look like him in the league every year and they play in front of full houses both home and away..

Comment

Huffman's always said it was ND vs Stanford and then the field. Kinda surprised he didn't jump sooner. I had a brief exchange with him in the comments of one of his event write-ups and he all but said TM was gonna be Irish.

How does TM even pick Stanford over ND right now? Their program's a bore, fan attendance looks like a Wednesday night Marlins game after a 3 hour rain delay, while ND puts guys that look like him in the league every year and they play in front of full houses both home and away..
                                  but...the Marlins stadium has a roof.

Comment

Major

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X