TX
    SC
    Utah
    Wazzu

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/georgefitz88

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/1293721...ge-Fitzpatrick

Highlights:

Last edited by NDCrusader; 03-30-2021, 01:11 PM.

Last edited by NDCrusader; 03-30-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Fitzpatrick = CB

Converted TE. Quinn special.

Comment

I’m down w this offer and commitment (when not if it happens). Go Fitz and Go Irish.

Comment

Give me all the project offensive tackles!

In all honesty though, his tape is pretty good. The defender is either A) on the ground or B) 10 yards off the LOS after George Fitz is done with him.

I like the offer. Decent offer list too.

Comment

Quinn is still communicating with him quite a bit and it looks like he'll be on campus soon for a visit. Will be in town April 9-11.

Comment

Michigan is high on this also per reports
              What did Davonte do?

Comment

.9880 5* Zach Rice - Made his Top 5, like most analysts I think it'll be UNC, UVA or OSU
                .9818 5* Tyler Booker - Top 5 comes out next week. 3/5 are Bama, UGA, and UF. Don't know how much we're actually in it
                .9773 4* Joe Brunner - Wiscy Lean, obviously an uphill battle but Quinn is still in touch. I'd say least likely of all 3 Wiscy boys
                .9444 4* Aamil Wagner - Made his Top 6, OV in June, I'm guessing a top two of ND/OSU
                .9497 4* Carson Hinzman - OV in June, Wiscy, Iowa, and ND OV's in June with Wiscy probably the leader but ND could pull this one out. Second most likely to commit from the Wiscy boys
                .9362 4* Billy Schrauth - Final 3 of ND, OSU, and Wiscy. CB's to ND and hopefully makes his decision at some point soon. Maybe wants to visit all 3 in June
                .9076 4* Jake Taylor - Top 3 of Bama, ND and OU (sounds like a top 2 of ND & OU). Sounds like an OU lean but OV's to both in June. Hopefully can pull this off
                .9000 4* George Fitzpatrick - Unofficial to ND this weekend. Has offers from everybody but curious who is recruiting him really hard

I believe there's 2-3 more spots after Tanona and Chan. My hope is they can lock up Billy Schrauth sooner rather than later and then work on filling that 4th and final spot with the BPA. That would bring 2022 roster spots up to 17 scholarships but maybe they'll push even further and go for 5 guys in this class. Either way that board looks really really good and I'm hoping ND can land some top end talent from it. Not too sure what their status is with Armella, Allen, Bah, and a bunch of other guys like that who have not much news on them and ND so I left them off!

Comment

I think gotta push to 5 if it's right guys and expect folks to hit the portal.

Sad thing about that list is we could miss on them all.
                  Prehistoric

Comment

Still like my CB based on the name Fitzgerald alone.

Feels like Schrauth/Hinzman + Fitz + Taylor. If you got Taylor and one of the cheeseheads, you could shut it down. Taylor's another Patterson.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                      Still like my CB based on the name Fitzgerald alone.

Feels like Schrauth/Hinzman + Fitz + Taylor. If you got Taylor and one of the cheeseheads, you could shut it down. Taylor's another Patterson.
                      Fitzgerald??? The Humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post

Fitzgerald??? The Humanity!
                        Oh the timing... Just finished reading an article about Mark Few's history at Gonzaga and my brain accidentally inserted (Dan) Fitzgerald instead.

Comment

Wagner is still my number 1 guy, but I wouldn't complain about that class.
                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X