Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 MI OLB Joshua Burnham (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to lie I was underwhelmed by his tape. But then again keep in mind I thought Josh Barajas and Asmar Bilal would be future all-american candidates coming out of high school so my track record on linebacker predictions is mixed to say they least.
    "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
    --Samuel L

Comment

• Excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenToTheGrave View Post
        Not going to lie I was underwhelmed by his tape. But then again keep in mind I thought Josh Barajas and Asmar Bilal would be future all-american candidates coming out of high school so my track record on linebacker predictions is mixed to say they least.
        I love his film. It's not your top heavy, unblocked, tackling 6 year old kids behind the line of scrimmage film. The fact that there's 30 minutes of him making plays in traffic, diagnosing plays and trusting his instincts and attacking, shedding blocks, and shredding opposing defenses as a runningback.... I'm all about it.
        Last edited by Irish Man3; 03-19-2021, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post

I love his film. It's not your top heavy, unblocked, tackling 6 year old kids behind the line of scrimmage film. The fact that there's 30 minutes of him making plays in traffic, diagnosing plays and trusting his instincts and attacking, shedding blocks, and shredding opposing defenses as a runningback.... I'm all about it.
          Yea, his film is incredible. It shows the full range of his athleticism and movement skills. All while having ideal LB size.

Comment

• Congratulations to Joshua and the Burnham family! A huge accomplishment, with so much more in front of you, welcome to Notre Dame!
            Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• What did Davonte do?

Comment

• What did Davonte do?

Comment

• So he and Ziegler were born on the same day... St. Paddy's Day.

Poor MI. Never had a chance.

Thank for the link, Dub!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X