A&M
    SC
    UT
    WA

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/anthonylucas201

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/11585472/Anthony-Lucas

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/11585472/5d71532cbee1900d5c9439fb' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Anthonylucas201/status/1281261780732280832[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Kid's got some size for HS.

Comment

Good offer, one of my top 3 DT's for ND this class.

If you go through his film you see him giving Tosh the business I'n sure. Had a good game against Tosh and their Pioneer's experienced line.

He's physically just a monster for a kid who's not even a Jr yet. I live a mile from his HS and run on their track. I guess I'll be hanging out at Chaptown this fall.

Hey Coach Elston, let's get an offer out to Tristan Monday while you're in town.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/azc_obert/status/1269069118197559296[/TWITTER]
        Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

CB thrown.

God bless Coach Freeman. Two years of this and we'll have to give this guy his own feast. I mean, the Ford flip takes care of the miracle.

Comment

If Freeman really closes all the guys that are drawing so much excitement, he’ll be the next HC at ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
              If Freeman really closes all the guys that are drawing so much excitement, he’ll be the next HC at ND.
              Perhaps that was his plan all along and he wanted to beat Luke to the punch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                Perhaps that was his plan all along and he wanted to beat Luke to the punch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                His wife done told him, I don't care how you do it but you make sure youre the next HC because me and your 17 Catholic children are never leaving the Promised Land!

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                  CB thrown.

God bless Coach Freeman. Two years of this and we'll have to give this guy his own feast. I mean, the Ford flip takes care of the miracle.

Why are you throwing out your CB here?
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                    Why are you throwing out your CB here?
                    Freeman's on the case. He's an RKG. Friends with Baker, played football and basketball against him at local HS.

Local HS recruiting analysts like ND too.

Comment

Freeman's on the case. He's an RKG. Friends with Baker, played football and basketball against him at local HS.

Local HS recruiting analysts like ND too.

This over at 247?
                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                        This over at 247?
                        They brought him up today. Freeman followed him on Twitter the other day that's all I've ever needed to hear was they were gonna REALLY recruit him.

Comment

I did wonder if this was part of the pitch to get Freeman on board. "You come here, recruit like never before, field a top 15 defense and when BK is on his way to retirement in 2024, you have 1st seat for the spot."

Not a promise for coach in waiting but more of a "How confident are you in yourself?"
                          I used to be D-BOE34 but I can't login for some reason. Will someone donate some vBucks?

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/Notre-...ish-160829835/ - Getting Close to a Notre Dame Crystal Ball Pick: 4-Star Defensive Lineman

From 2/12. Article appears on his 247 profile. Another Freeman/Elston one - two punch
                            Last edited by Dale; 02-15-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Alabama offered. Bama must have peaked at our AZ Big Board. Follows Jake Taylor a few days ago

Comment

I'll be shocked if he's not in the class.

247 moved him into 5 star territory where he belongs.

Comment

I'll be shocked if he's not in the class.

247 moved him into 5 star territory where he belongs.
                                  Do we call this the Bama bump. He had a call with Saban after he got the offer. If Freeman and Elston are able to pull this out then it's time to bust out the blank checks, lol.

Comment

Do we call this the Bama bump. He had a call with Saban after he got the offer. If Freeman and Elston are able to pull this out then it's time to bust out the blank checks, lol.
                                    I'm not saying this from the usual 30k ft fly over position. I'm saying this from 4 blocks north of his homeroom. A lot of talk about him at the Battle 7v7 and the local guys I know say it's Tosh Baker all over again. Don't be surprised if you see the following quote surface somewhere in regards to Lucas...

"ND won't sign Anthony Lucas IF... Stanford offers and goes 15-0."

Comment

I'm not saying this from the usual 30k ft fly over position. I'm saying this from 4 blocks north of his homeroom. A lot of talk about him at the Battle 7v7 and the local guys I know say it's Tosh Baker all over again. Don't be surprised if you see the following quote surface somewhere in regards to Lucas...

"ND won't sign Anthony Lucas IF... Stanford offers and goes 15-0."
                                      maybe i'm being more stupid than usual, but what exactly does that mean lol
                                      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

I'll let Crus answer this but my impression is it means academics are that important to him and he's ND's to lose because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

When we "know" or "feel" someone's going to this school or that school, it's from a collection of other peoples' opinions on the internet. In this case, like Tosh Baker's, I'm right down the street from his school and hang around local people who have face to face contact with hm.

As far as the quote, it was just something said that might end up on a paid site. It infers Lucas is the type of kid ND and Stanford usually fight over but that's not the case this time because Stanford hasn't offered and they'd need to win the NC to get his attention... a jab at their fall from grace.

Comment

When we "know" or "feel" someone's going to this school or that school, it's from a collection of other peoples' opinions on the internet. In this case, like Tosh Baker's, I'm right down the street from his school and hang around local people who have face to face contact with hm.

As far as the quote, it was just something said that might end up on a paid site. It infers Lucas is the type of kid ND and Stanford usually fight over but that's not the case this time because Stanford hasn't offered and they'd need to win the NC to get his attention... a jab at their fall from grace.
                                            We really are so very lucky that Shaw hates recruiting as much as Ty Willingham

Comment

Damn BK musta found his cellphone down the back of the sofa
                                              Last edited by clashmore_mike; 04-07-2021, 10:12 AM.
                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

Any movement with this one? I was really hoping he'd be the final DT for the class.

Comment

Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                                  Any movement with this one? I was really hoping he'd be the final DT for the class.
                                                  Per 247 staff is hoping he can get on campus June 11 - 13

https://247sports.com/Article/Notre-...ing-163756031/

Comment

Get them all on campus June 11-13; then commit!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                    Working...
                                                    X