USC
    Virginia
    Virginia Tech
    West Virginia

Recruiters:
    Jeff Quinn

Highlights:
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1018446...f7070828407da6
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 06-23-2021, 09:00 PM.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Shock and beyond Blessed to receive an offer from University Of Notre Dame! <a href="https://t.co/u7nQVyKcRU">pic.twitter.com/u7nQVyKcRU</a></p>&mdash; ZACH RICE (@od_zach) <a href="https://twitter.com/od_zach/status/1261457567282315268?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From the 2022 master thread. Thanks arrowryan.

Comment

Impressive offer list. Any idea how strong of a consideration ND will get outside of probably making his top ten if not top five?

Comment

Its premium but for those that have 247, he’s got some very positive things to say about ND.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...men-149811759/

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
          Its premium but for those that have 247, he’s got some very positive things to say about ND.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...men-149811759/
          That's an ridiculously positive interview. He basically just repeats our known recruiting pitches, which is always a great sign they are sinking in. Cites 40 year decision, Nelson, etc.

Based on that interview he sounds like a future commit. No. 1 OT in the country? Yes please.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Agreed. Also extremely mature kid to admit publicly that he has ADD and is wanting an environment where he can get the attention he needs to be successful (small classes) versus ignoring it because he’s, you know, going to the NFL.

Comment

Could this be the guy Lax is referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                Could this be the guy Lax is referring to?
                I have no idea but I'd be fairly surprised if it was.

Comment

Am I wrong or did Mike Singer just put in a future cast for us?

Comment

Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                    no, but he did forecast Ty Chan to us today.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                      No he put one in for Ty Chan

Comment

But he did say we are in his top group which sounds nice until it doesn’t. Good news. In a very good spot for Schrauth, Bingham, and Chan. Bad news, Sadler to Clemson could come soon.

Comment

But he did say we are in his top group which sounds nice until it doesnít. Good news. In a very good spot for Schrauth, Bingham, and Chan. Bad news, Sadler to Clemson could come soon.
                          Already did.

Comment

But he did say we are in his top group which sounds nice until it doesn&rsquo;t. Good news. In a very good spot for Schrauth, Bingham, and Chan. Bad news, Sadler to Clemson could come soon.
                            🙃

Comment

Freeman just predicted to ND. Can someone verify cuz I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                Freeman just predicted to ND. Can someone verify cuz I don't believe it.
                                He did. Medium confidence

Comment

Well he did just watch ND beat up on North Carolina

Comment

Ratings in OP definitely need an update.

247SPORTS COMPOSITEģ
                                    5star 0.9886
                                    NATL. 19 OT 1 VA 2

247SPORTS
                                    4star 95
                                    NATL. 12 OT 1 VA 1
                                    Prehistoric

Comment

Read some backdoor stuff on Twitter and NC sites and it does sound like ND is in the lead. Quinn's gonna give him the Baker/Fisher/Spindler treatment and let him know he's the crown jewel of the #2 team in the country's entire class.

O-Line U continues to roll.

I'll officially add him to my 11 new CB's today.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                        Well he did just watch ND beat up on North Carolina
                                        With (2) back-up Offensive Line players! Depth, depth, depth!!!

Comment

Rigid

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                            Read some backdoor stuff on Twitter and NC sites and it does sound like ND is in the lead. Quinn's gonna give him the Baker/Fisher/Spindler treatment and let him know he's the crown jewel of the #2 team in the country's entire class.

O-Line U continues to roll.

I'll officially add him to my 11 new CB's today.
                                            What are the other CBís you got?
                                            .....Before I Get Out

Comment

Worked out perfectly having him in town watching our boys up front maul Carolina
                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

From the jump, he's said incredibly positive things about his recruitment and ND. This would be an incredible get. He's a guy that could start from Day 1.

Comment

His mom just liked my Go Irish tweet, so there is that.

I'M HELPING!
                                                  " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

Brian Dohn from 247 separated UVa, UNC & OSU from the rest of the pack in an article yesterday.

First time I've seen ND relegated to second class citizen.

Comment

Brian Dohn from 247 separated UVa, UNC & OSU from the rest of the pack in an article yesterday.

First time I've seen ND relegated to second class citizen.
                                                      Did that just change recently? Didn't Freeman put in a prediction to ND a few weeks ago?

Comment

BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                                          BAMA
                                                          Committed or is that your guess?
                                                          I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Sounds like him and Gunner Givens may be headed to the same school.
                                                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Announced UNC, ND, tOSU as his top three through Fawcett

Comment

This is his OL trainer. Don’t know if he played at or went to UNC but he’s a huge UNC fan. It’s actually funny. He’s constantly reppin UNC. So much so that he has to specifically point out it won’t have anything to do with Rice’s decision. Yea, sure it won’t.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yes Sir‼️ Coach Brown is truly Amazing‼️ He gets the “IT” of it all.....�������������������� <a href="https://t.co/FYmFQFJR0V">https://t.co/FYmFQFJR0V</a></p>&mdash; Coach Glover (@dhglover) <a href="https://twitter.com/dhglover/status/1346250682559569920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 5, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                  Sounds like him and Gunner Givens may be headed to the same school.
                                                                  I looked through Givens twitter. He doesn't like a lot of recruiting related stuff, but of the stuff he does, its mostly UNC with a bit of Ohio State.

So it would seem those are the two leaders.

I would bet its UNC. The package deal seems to make more sense if its the more local choice, as well as likely being able to sell them on both seeing early PT which isn't a given at Ohio State.

Comment

It’s odd to me ND isn’t able to just pick who they want by now. You’d think these dudes would be fighting over who got the spots

Comment

Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                      Itís odd to me ND isnít able to just pick who they want by now. Youíd think these dudes would be fighting over who got the spots
                                                                      Rice is a 3 year starter at UNC.

At ND, most likely sits 3 years without a visit from the injury bug.

The narrative sure has changed in the 30 days.

On some other site... the boo birds are actually using Rice's recruitment to illustrate how ND's '22 class is going to be a failure.

Tanona
                                                                      Chan
                                                                      Schrauth
                                                                      Taylor
                                                                      +
                                                                      ________ (maybe)

... would be the greatest OL haul in program history for 95% of CFB teams.

Just get me to the

Baker
                                                                      Fisher
                                                                      Correll
                                                                      Spindler
                                                                      Alt

That's my '63 Beatles all time dream team.

Comment

On some other site... the boo birds are actually using Rice's recruitment to illustrate how ND's '22 class is going to be a failure.

Tanona
                                                                        Chan
                                                                        Schrauth
                                                                        Taylor
                                                                        +
                                                                        ________ (maybe)

Just get me to the

Baker
                                                                        Fisher
                                                                        Correll
                                                                        Spindler
                                                                        Alt

Yeah, Iím not arguing ND isnít recruiting great offensive lineman because that just isnít true. Iím just saying I wish there would be even more interest and success than there has been because Iím greedy. Additionally, if I were a player Iíd go where they were churning out All Pro talent every year. Just my two cents.

Comment

Tanona
                                                                          Chan
                                                                          Schrauth
                                                                          Taylor
                                                                          +
                                                                          ________ (maybe)

Just get me to the

Baker
                                                                          Fisher
                                                                          Correll
                                                                          Spindler
                                                                          Alt

Salivating at the thought of it. Would love to see a bit of Quinn Carroll in there before Big Joe takes over at RT.

Comment

Would suck if Rice went elsewhere but if this means Quinn gets Aamil Wagner...well I wouldn't mind that

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Why the assumption that Rice won't choose ND?

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by TP81989 View Post
                                                                                Why the assumption that Rice won't choose ND?
                                                                                I believe above there's a recent article that gives no mention of ND
                                                                                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  UNC fans seem confident in this race

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                                                    UNC fans seem confident in this race
                                                                                    They should. He's rushing a decision with a rabid UNC fan of an OL coach and without visiting 2 of his top 3 schools.

Recruiting is so bizarre.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      They should. He's rushing a decision with a rabid UNC fan of an OL coach and without visiting 2 of his top 3 schools.

Recruiting is so bizarre.
                                                                                      Someone from VA DM'd me this picture. I'm not saying there is any connection to what's going on here.

Relax = I'm kidding!

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Feels like the sort of recruitment where we finish "2nd" to UNC, then he reopens his recruitment in October and immediately flips to OSU.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by arndtjc View Post
                                                                                          hayes fawcett moving up in the game. surprized no CFB program has hired him due to his notority amongst recruits alone
                                                                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Up to #17 and a 5* on rivals.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by arndtjc View Post
                                                                                              This promising but what do we think is the order of preference?
                                                                                              sigpic

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Curious to see how the ND staff sees Rice in comparison to the Wagner kid from Ohio.
                                                                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Mike singer had a nice update about him tonight. According to him he wasn’t taking calls from schools but recently has been in contact with ND coaches frequently. He wants to come to ND for self guided tour at some point.
                                                                                                  ND feels very confident in this recruitment

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by NDGOLDEN View Post
                                                                                                    Mike singer had a nice update about him tonight. According to him he wasn’t taking calls from schools but recently has been in contact with ND coaches frequently. He wants to come to ND for self guided tour at some point.
                                                                                                    ND feels very confident in this recruitment
                                                                                                    His last 247 update made it seem like he seemingly had a school as his leader and shut everyone else out. Only recently has it opened back up. I doubt we were that leader so good sign, I’d guess somewhere he’s visited like UNC was that school

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X