Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 FL S Devin Moore (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“After I took the Stanford visit, I was Stanford everything,” Moore admitted. “I knew that was off of adrenaline, so I took a week to chill out, think about it all and reevaluate.”

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Neat

Comment

Great pick up!! Welcome to ND!!

Comment

Nice. Moore, Bellamy & Mickey are the best CB haul since 2016.

Mike Mickens couldn't bring Ahmad Gardner with him so he went out and found his clone. 6-2+, elite length but Moore will show up at Gardner's college playing weight.

Comment

Moore will finish as our highest rated DB IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Moore will finish as our highest rated DB IMO
                Wouldn't surprise me but if Mickey has another 6+ INT season vs Centennial's schedule, he'd be in line for a big bump too.

Comment

Could you imagine if Walker ended up a CB and Moore ends up a CB? That would be a giant secondary.

Comment

Cool.
                    That quote about Stanford is interesting. Sounds the same as SIngleton (with ND) and Junior (with Texas).

Comment

He’s basically Bryce Hall from UVA at this point. Could be a starter at either S or CB and certainly has NFL upside. May stay underrated like Kyle Hamilton but should get some sort of bump sooner rather than later.

Comment

Welcome to Notre Dame Devin!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Niceeeeee
                              Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Irish on the commitment. I think DM is one of the more underrated recruits this cycle.

Comment

Welcome to ND, Devin.

Big fan of this young man. I think they did a great job identifying him early, as a guy they think can be a real impact player.

Comment

This dude has field corner written all over him.

If we can just get a lockdown field safety to pair that'll be a huge step towards making our backend athletic to the level we need to compete with the top tier
                                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                        This dude has field corner written all over him.

If we can just get a lockdown field safety to pair that'll be a huge step towards making our backend athletic to the level we need to compete with the top tier
                                        I’m on an island in this...but I think Bellamy’s best position is field/free safety. So Bellamy could be that guy.

Comment

Somewhat relevant, Freeman did downplay the Field - Boundary stuff. Partly because he’s more used to up tempo where they don’t have time to be flipping but it didn’t sound like he’s going to be determined to stick to the presets which would mean any CB would not be strictly trained as such either

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                            Welcome to ND, Devin.

Big fan of this young man. I think they did a great job identifying him early, as a guy they think can be a real impact player.
                                            good call. Not only did they Identify him also, but the ferocity of their early pursuit was noteworthy. As with Amorion Walker, this staff as they did with Hamilton, trusts their own evaluations and they go after the "pearls of great price." with vigor and intensity.

I was perplexed when they dropped Sherrod Covil and doubled down on Pope, but they have earned the Benefit of the Doubt..

Comment

Nice pick up. Welcome to ND young man.
                                              Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

I always like reading the hometown paper's stories. Cuts through the individual school's hype and you get an unbiased look behind the decision.

Comment

Maybe ND should just let the defensive staff recruit everyone.
                                                  The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Went to his profile post to add the commitment date and All-American Bowl plus update his rankings and what do you know... 247 has already struck!

Funny thing is the only change was ESPN's drop from #33 S to #35 S. That in turn dropped his Comp from #25 S to #29 and his Overall ranking from #363 to #422?

247: Your algorithm is at best, comically flawed or as many think... fake. No way "the industry leader" should allow class clown = ESPN's two position movement at safety (while maintaining the same rating of 78) to result in a 59 position drop.

Rankings 6-15-21:
                                                    247 Comp: ..... 3* ..... #25 S ..... #363 OA ..... .8900
                                                    247: ................ 3* ..... #26 S ........................... 88
                                                    Rivals: ............ 4* ..... #29 CB ......................... 5.8
                                                    ESPN: ............ 3* ..... #33 S ............................ 78

Rankings 7-6-21:
                                                    247 Comp: ..... 3* ..... #29 S ..... #422 OA ..... .8850
                                                    ESPN: ............ 3* ..... #35 S ............................ 78

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                                      Went to his profile post to add the commitment date and All-American Bowl plus update his rankings and what do you know... 247 has already struck!

Funny thing is the only change was ESPN's drop from #33 S to #35 S. That in turn dropped his Comp from #25 S to #29 and his Overall ranking from #363 to #422?

247: Your algorithm is at best, comically flawed or as many think... fake. No way "the industry leader" should allow class clown = ESPN's two position movement at safety (while maintaining the same rating of 78) to result in a 59 position drop.

Rankings 6-15-21:
                                                      247 Comp: ..... 3* ..... #25 S ..... #363 OA ..... .8900
                                                      ESPN: ............ 3* ..... #33 S ............................ 78

Rankings 7-6-21:
                                                      247 Comp: ..... 3* ..... #29 S ..... #422 OA ..... .8850
                                                      ESPN: ............ 3* ..... #35 S ............................ 78
                                                      I mean . . .

Comment

This is another one where it’s clear the industry is not even trying. He’s a starting CB and a damn good one. If you don’t think he’s good enough to be a 4 star CB, you have to at least think he’s a 4 star S. He can’t compete that well on film and not be either. At least, at this moment in time. It’s silly.

Comment

Kevin Sinclair has a very intriguing interview with two of Moore's schoolmates over on Irish Illustrated. The article is free

Apparently the protocol here is not to link but to refer, so that II and Sinclair get their clicks.

But it would be worth the click

Comment

Anyone see that Moore posted his official offers from Alabama & Florida today?
                                                            It has been said those two schools were pushing him to wait until the fall to commit anywhere, and both weren’t pushing for him hard yet, but if they did it could sway him away from ND.
                                                            Interesting he posted those two offers along with ND’s today, & not just ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper97 View Post
                                                              Anyone see that Moore posted his official offers from Alabama & Florida today?
                                                              It has been said those two schools were pushing him to wait until the fall to commit anywhere, and both weren’t pushing for him hard yet, but if they did it could sway him away from ND.
                                                              Interesting he posted those two offers along with ND’s today, & not just ND.
                                                              Where have you seen that if they did, they could sway him?

Comment

Maybe it's poor taste for a committed kid but even if it was committed somewhere I'd be pretty stoked to get an offer from Saban.
                                                                Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

Where have you seen that if they did, they could sway him?
                                                                  Two different sites said, (before he committed to ND), that ND wanted him to commit this summer, but both Bama and UF were trying to get him to wait until the fall because they were still deciding their boards. The fear was if either (or both), decided to turn the heat up he could change his mind and do more visits in the fall. One was the ND IB site & the other was the Bama site.
                                                                  I just found it interesting he is posting those two official offers today.

Comment

I know there was conversation about Fall OV’s to UF and Bama but I don’t recall ever seeing statements of confidence about them being able to sway him.

Obviously if he were take those visits then we’d have something to worry about.

Comment

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X