Neb
    Ore
    Auburn

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/SchrauthBilly

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/11900107/Billy-Schrauth

Highlights:

Soph year: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1190010...6c580904ebd847
    Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-27-2021, 08:15 AM.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-27-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

So...

We aren't supposed to feel good about linemen from Wisconsin because they all go to Madison. BUT WI had Brunner, Hinzman and Schrauth in the same class and that's a lot to pull. Seems most people like Hinzman more than Schrauth as an OG, I think Schrauth is the best athlete of the 3.

Good news? He's a Catholic boy who's gone to Catholic school his entire life and he lives in a Fond Du Lac so going to thee Du Lac only makes sense.

He visited last year for the BC game.

He has 3 predictions to WI at the moment:

2 WI analysts and an OSU/Rut guy.

If Quinn puts him at the top of the OG board, I wouldn't bet against ND.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 04-18-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Is Winconsin finally getting recognized as a state that produces talent? I feel like there have been more and more highly rated kids in the last 5 years than ever before from Wisconsin.
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
          Is Winconsin finally getting recognized as a state that produces talent? I feel like there have been more and more highly rated kids in the last 5 years than ever before from Wisconsin.
          brats + cheese = OL candidates. Seem to produce quality lineman.

Comment

At least on the OL

Comment

This can't hurt.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-27-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                This can't hurt.

<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 550px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1275834090688839681"></twitter-widget> <script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Would love to hear just how big...like, post on IE big? :smilewink

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.751466924564365530b311cd28fbf79b.htm l?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishenvy.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

So Quinn has him at or near the top so ND goes from tough to beat to impossible.

Officially Irish. In before the rush. Jump aboard the Schrauth Express. Next stop South Bend.

Comment

Would love to hear just how big...like, post on IE big? :smilewink

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.751466924564365530b311cd28fbf79b.htm l?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishenvy.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                    Dad wears an ND hat to work everyday big, lol.

Like Crus stated above, this seems like a slam dunk provided we continue this type of recruiting.

Comment

Anymore news here? I had a feeling this one might not last long because he's visited, had a real strong string of twitter follows, he's very Catholic and Dad's a fan.

I wonder if the staff is holding off the '22 guys until Rocco does his deal?

Comment

Schrauth just got his first CB to Wisconsin today. Not much confidence but still annoying cause I was hoping Schrauth would be a lock for ND. Tanona and Schrauth would be awesome early additions. A bunch of good Midwest OLinemen in the 2022 cycle as well which is exciting. Hopefully they can visit soon!

Comment

Loy agrees.

Comment

He didn't go into any detail on why he made his prediction

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                              Loy agrees.

Freeman put one in as well.

Comment

His hometown is Fond Du Lac, this one was destined

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                  Freeman put one in as well.
                                  Both for Irish I take it??
                                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Why hasn't Quinn locked this up already? We're going to have a crappy 2022 class!

Thought I'd get in early before the teeth gnashing and hand ringing started.

Comment

Wisconsin fans having a Loy bash fest after seeing the CB. Tbf, Wisconsin hardly ever loses in state kids and Loy offered no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
                                        Wisconsin fans having a Loy bash fest after seeing the CB. Tbf, Wisconsin hardly ever loses in state kids and Loy offered no explanation.
                                        funny thing is when you go to Billy's 247 home page to look at his CB's - Loy's says "VIP Scoop" next to it.
                                        Prehistoric

Comment

Read above/below, they are a catholic family full of ND fans. All the way back to his dad's mother.

https://247sports.com/Article/Top247...Fan-148498830/

Comment

Read above/below, they are a catholic family full of ND fans. All the way back to his dad's mother.

I know that, but he didn't include it in the 'scoop.' Wisconsin fans aren't aware of the Schrauth's being an ND family.

Comment

I know that, but he didn't include it in the 'scoop.' Wisconsin fans aren't aware of the Schrauth's being an ND family.
                                              he also didnt drop his CB in june with that article. You would think something sparked him to put it in now.
                                              Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                he also didnt drop his CB in june with that article. You would think something sparked him to put it in now.
                                                Yeah, exactly, I think fans on both sides just are wondering why he chose to put that in now. Plus, he didn't make it sound like Schrauth had any real clue when a decision was coming.

Comment

Freeman put one in too so . . .

Comment

Freeman put one in too so . . .
                                                    So....he sleeps with Loy?!?

Did he provide any Intel?
                                                    Prehistoric

Comment

So....he sleeps with Loy?!?

Did he provide any Intel?
                                                      Yes . . . Behind the pay wall. 2 days ago h had a story.

Comment

Brats and cheese are a religion in Wisconsin. Lol

Comment

Singer just fired off an FC too.

Comment

Where do you see Freeman’s CB? I looked and just saw Loy’s and one for Wiscy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                                              Freeman is on ISD not 24/7. He can't CB. But ISD has their own version of a prediction that he put in.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Jon McNamara - Rivals - 1/22/20 - Wisconsin
                                                                Alex Gleitman - Rivals - 4/14/20 - Wisconsin
                                                                Evan Flood - 247 - 7/20/20 - Wisconsin
                                                                Tom Loy - 247 - 7/29/20 - Notre Dame
                                                                Matt Freeman - ISD - 7/29/20 - Notre Dame
                                                                Mike Singer - Rivals - 7/30/20 - Notre Dame
                                                                Mike Farrell - Rivals - 7/30/20 - Notre Dame

I like where this is headed. Two consensus 4* OLine recruits on all 3 recruiting services. That would be a heck of a start by Mr. Quinn. They did mention on a recent BGI podcast that Quinn did maybe the best job of anyone on staff of keeping in touch and recruiting the 2022 and 2023 dudes.

Comment

There was a lot of handwringing over Quinn’s recruiting on various message boards and now he may go Tanona, Rocco, Billy (back to back to back).

Comment

There was a lot of handwringing over Quinn’s recruiting on various message boards and now he may go Tanona, Rocco, Billy (back to back to back).
                                                                    I understand the frustration from a fan perspective because you have some bullet point memories of “Top 5 Class”, “Milum, Rucci, Dellinger, Spindler, Tengwall, and Fisher all visiting in March and Quinn ending up with Alt and Coogan instead. From a stars perspective I think many people had their hopes up really high going into the spring. However, I don’t think Quinn is a bad recruiter. I think he’s quite good as an OLine coach recruiter except he just ran into some misfortune for this pandemic and his entire board essentially got wiped out. Give him a cycle with visits and I think he’ll lock down a hell of a class. Shoot he might get Fisher, Spindler, Coogan and Alt during a pandemic and Schrauth alongside Tanona for 2022. That’s pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                                                                      I understand the frustration from a fan perspective because you have some bullet point memories of “Top 5 Class”, “Milum, Rucci, Dellinger, Spindler, Tengwall, and Fisher all visiting in March and Quinn ending up with Alt and Coogan instead. From a stars perspective I think many people had their hopes up really high going into the spring. However, I don’t think Quinn is a bad recruiter. I think he’s quite good as an OLine coach recruiter except he just ran into some misfortune for this pandemic and his entire board essentially got wiped out. Give him a cycle with visits and I think he’ll lock down a hell of a class. Shoot he might get Fisher, Spindler, Coogan and Alt during a pandemic and Schrauth alongside Tanona for 2022. That’s pretty nice.
                                                                      I still think you stay on Rucci or Milum but that may be a lost cause at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                                                        Freeman will never have a CB.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSportsDaily View Post
                                                                          Freeman will never have a CB.
                                                                          How about tarot cards?

Comment

Being a Free man, he should be able to put down anything he wants LOL.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Yes . . . Behind the pay wall. 2 days ago h had a story.
                                                                              That's cool. But I don't see how it pertains to Wisconsin fans giving Loy crap for his pick that he provided no insight on.

I feel like most people on here werent necessarily worried about his recruiting, but more the on field results with Quinn.
                                                                              Prehistoric

Comment

• #40
                                                                                True. If it goes that way, he needed it. Next step in progression as Oline coach: converting on 3rd and 1 against D linemen who weigh 250 pounds.
                                                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                                                  True. If it goes that way, he needed it. Next step in progression as Oline coach: converting on 3rd and 1 against D linemen who weigh 250 pounds.
                                                                                  You act like Kelly wouldn't call a pass there anyway...

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    I’m really high on Schrauth but to your statement, I‘m also really high on Bingham. So, if it’s one versus the other it’s a 6/half dozen conversation for me. Bingham needs to develop his lower half more buts he’s a big boy that moves very well.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      I’m really high on Schrauth but to your statement, I‘m also really high on Bingham. So, if it’s one versus the other it’s a 6/half dozen conversation for me. Bingham needs to develop his lower half more buts he’s a big boy that moves very well.
                                                                                      Couldn't agree more about bingham but Schrauth at least can play D too if needed . . . Food for for thought

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                        He doesn't look scary. Maybe Bingham's the guy we need for the other swing spot with Tanona.

One of the Paid Guys said Wiscy leads now for him.
                                                                                        Big Q personality

Comment

• #49
                                                                                          Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                                                                                          Is it just me or does he list Wisconsin twice?
                                                                                          Its just you - he says he has offers from "Wisconsin, Iowa, Notre Dame, OSU, scUM, Tennessee, Miss St and a few others"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                            Rivals Future Cast to ND a couple days ago. suprised no one mentioned this. maybe Wisc not a lock after all.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                            Working...
                                                                                            X