Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 OH WR Kaden Saunders (Penn State Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Clemson in this case. He mentions them in every update even without an offer. Hopefully no offer ever comes

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

Aggressively pursuing Sanders (or others w/similar skill set) would show the staff's acknowledgement and desire to segue to a higher octane offense than a base O w/2-3 TE sets. This is good if we want to keep up with the Jones.
      I'm not sure I agree with that. They've continued to recruit and utilize the slot WR while also playing a lot of 2-3 TE sets. And they're continuing to recruit 2 TE's per class. I think the general takeaway is that they're going to continue to recruit the offense to be multiple.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

I'm in the CJ Williams camp as top priority... seems like a guy that goes to Bama, makes plays at every receiver position at some point based on where there's room on the depth chart, then becomes an all-world primary target once it's his time to shine.
        Gonna be funny when Barkate leads Mater Dei in receiving over Williams and Hudson-Ware.

Comment

I want this kid. He is DeSean Jackson 2.0 coming out of high school. I remember DeSean when he was in high school, yeah I'm old, and this kid is his 2.0

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X