Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 PA RB Nicholas Singleton (Penn State Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 PA RB Nicholas Singleton (Penn State Verbal)

Running Back
    Reading, PA
    Governor Mifflin

Measurements:
    Ht: 5'11"
    Wt: 195

Rankings:
    247...................4*.....93.........Nat: 88.....St: 3.....Pos: 6
    247comp..........4*.....9527.....Nat: 111.....St: 3.....Pos: 7
    Espn................4*.....82.........Nat: 175.....St: 7.....Pos: 16
    Rivals..............4*.....5.9.........Nat: 126.....St: 4.....Pos: 7

Offers:
    Arizona State
    Auburn
    Boston College
    Duke
    Florida
    Florida State
    Iowa State
    Louisville
    Maryland
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    North Carolina
    North Carolina State
    Northwestern
    Notre Dame
    Ohio State
    Ole Miss
    Penn State
    Pittsburgh
    Rutgers
    South Carolina
    Syracuse
    Temple
    Tennessee
    Texas A&M
    USC
    Vanderbilt
    Virginia
    Virginia Tech
    West Virginia
    William & Mary
    Wisconsin
    Uconn

Interest:
    Clemson

Recruiter:
    Lance Taylor
    Tommy Rees

Highlights:

Last edited by BobbyMac; 06-22-2021, 01:05 PM.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

2022 RB Nick Singleton Has Been Pushed & Will Continue To Be Pushed

Comment

2022 RB Nicholas Singleton A Top Priority For Notre Dame

Comment

Kid is from my hometown and my friend is the O line coach on Singleton's team. Stud on the field, nice kid off the field. PSU and OSU are all over Singleton, but so is ND and he's been to ND a few times.

Recently offered by Tenn and USC.
        The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Hmmm, where have I heard this story before? 🤔

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
            Kid is from my hometown and my friend is the O line coach on Singleton's team. Stud on the field, nice kid off the field. PSU and OSU are all over Singleton, but so is ND and he's been to ND a few times.

Recently offered by Tenn and USC.
            You know what your job is.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
              You know what your job is.
              Got a bag for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                Got a bag for me?
                Watch that bag for a dye pack, and then make sure you take your cut first.
                I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                  Watch that bag for a dye pack, and then make sure you take your cut first.
                  I always tell the teller "no dye packs".

Comment

2022 RB Nicholas Singleton Focused on Relationships

Comment

man I hope ND can land this kid, right now my favorite RB that ND has offered up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
                        man I hope ND can land this kid, right now my favorite RB that ND has offered up to this point.
                        Singleton and a couple kids from Tennessee might be ND's best chance to land a blue chip RB this cycle. And I like them all. Including one of the smaller name backs that they offered out of Texas.
                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Dropped 4 spots in the Rivals update. Now #126.
                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                            Dropped 4 spots in the Rivals update. Now #126.
                            Thanks for the updates but can we post this on the master list thread unless it substantial movement? Some topics from this AM are already off the front page

Comment

Local folks here think PSU and OSU are in the lead.

Comment

Same update as Sawchuk, expected to visit in June like Hayden as well per 247

Comment

Any movement here?

Comment

Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                    Any movement here?
                                    Visiting June 18th with Angeli, both 22 TE's, Nwankpa, almost all the O-line prospects and a slew of others. Every weekend in June is a huge recruiting weekend.

Comment

Expectation is that Hayden will commit to OSU which will leave it to an ND vs PSU battle and PSU has a slight lead now. We’ll see if OV’s change that.

Comment

If Hayden commits to OSU, Singleton to PSU, and Sawchuk to Oklahoma does ND still pursue another RB?

Comment

Originally posted by irishandy View Post
                                          If Hayden commits to OSU, Singleton to PSU, and Sawchuk to Oklahoma does ND still pursue another RB?
                                          Judkins
                                          Love Thee Notre Dame!

Comment

I believe Emeka Megwa is visiting the weekend of June 18th so he may end up being a viable option as well.

Comment

Rivals guys... Is your Irish Meter - Up - Down - Unchanged after reading this?

PREMIUM

Comment

ND will finish no worse than second. But I guess they could finish second in the 3 races that matter. I like JD Price enough that I'm not overly worried though. If they feel they have to have a 2nd, Emeka Megwa looks like he's very much an option.

PREMIUM

Comment

247 guys.............. UP -- DOWN -- UNCHANGED?

How ya feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                    247 guys.............. UP -- DOWN -- UNCHANGED?

How ya feeling?

Nothing earth shattering, enjoyed the visit and building relationships with BK and Taylor. They are telling him he is priority #1. Biggest difference between ND and Penn State according to Singleton are academics at ND and Penn State being the hometown team plus Franklin and staff are stressing they are RBU.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                      ND will finish no worse than second. But I guess they could finish second in the 3 races that matter. I like JD Price enough that I'm not overly worried though. If they feel they have to have a 2nd, Emeka Megwa looks like he's very much an option.

PREMIUM

He doesn’t appear to be too enthused in the picture with LT, maybe he doesn’t want to give anything away. I’ll lean on the latter, he’d be a big pickup in this class for sure.

Comment

247’s update on Hayden wasn’t good, so it looks like Singleton is now the top priority

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                          247’s update on Hayden wasn’t good, so it looks like Singleton is now the top priority
                                                          Regardless of comments, I think Sawchuk is. Sawchuk is in BKs special attention group with Lucas, Moss etc

Hayden has been as pseudo-committed to OSU this whole time as guys like JR, Schrauth etc have been to us.

Sawchuk is our best chance at not coming in second for all 3 guys. I’ve been saying since the beginning Sawchuk probably deserves more talk here but he just doesn’t talk to the media much so nothing really to talk about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Regardless of comments, I think Sawchuk is. Sawchuk is in BKs special attention group with Lucas, Moss etc

Hayden has been as pseudo-committed to OSU this whole time as guys like JR, Schrauth etc have been to us.

Sawchuk is our best chance at not coming in second for all 3 guys. I’ve been saying since the beginning Sawchuk probably deserves more talk here but he just doesn’t talk to the media much so nothing really to talk about lol.
                                                            Not so fast @Dale

Singer hearing biggest thing from the weekend is the feeling with Singleton post visit. Possibly even pulled ahead.

Comment

Not so fast @Dale

Singer hearing biggest thing from the weekend is the feeling with Singleton post visit. Possibly even pulled ahead.

Comment

Lance is going to need a promotion.

Comment

Not so fast @Dale

PSU has been the leader up until this weekend. If ND somehow pulls this off, PSU fans will lose their $hit on Franklin. Especially after losing Rucci and others in state last year.

Comment

I think Singer does a good job, but this feels like a post visit shine. It's starting to seem like ND probably finishes 2nd for all 3 of the top group, but I really like a Price/Megwa class.

Comment

Originally posted by lcaps20 View Post
                                                                      I think Singer does a good job, but this feels like a post visit shine. It's starting to seem like ND probably finishes 2nd for all 3 of the top group, but I really like a Price/Megwa class.
                                                                      Sure could be, but for perspective, he said last week of Hayden ND gained ground but don’t expect it to last with OSU visit coming

Comment

Fong CB

Comment

Fong CB
                                                                          Loy CB as well. Wow is all I can say. Hell of a job by the staff If they’re able to close on this one

Comment

If this happens, mad props to the staff for changing the game here with Singleton, as PSU thought it was a done deal.

But, also props to the ISD guys. They all put Singelton in there most likely commits by Aug 1st article, a few weeks back. Certainly got ahead of Fong and Loy here.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              I want to believe this, I really do. I am still jaded by Will Shipley.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                His highlights are incredible. He is so fast. He'd be an unreal addition to this class and the offense.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  I thought this was pretty good. The PSU 247 board seems to think this could be in response to Singleton news. PSU seemed to think he was a silent. They were 4-5 last year. They must recruit some gullible young men over there, lol.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    He also thought they were going to get Gould, lol.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      ABC baby!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        Siap
                                                                                        Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Notre Dame is living rent free the in the minds of PSU fans and you can tell because they're now attacking Loy to make them feel better.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            Wait, what's happening? Loy said the visit went well and so PoSU is upset? Or is there more to the story here?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                              I thought this was pretty good. The PSU 247 board seems to think this could be in response to Singleton news. PSU seemed to think he was a silent. They were 4-5 last year. They must recruit some gullible young men over there, lol.

Franklin is a great salesman. Kids will buy his bull.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                                                                                Wait, what's happening? Loy said the visit went well and so PoSU is upset? Or is there more to the story here?
                                                                                                Well... the visit reportedly went very well and both Fong and Loy laying down CBs....WIth Hayden off the board its looking like Singleton is our top realistic target. Make of this what you will. :)
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Nothing earth shattering, enjoyed the visit and building relationships with BK and Taylor. They are telling him he is priority #1. Biggest difference between ND and Penn State according to Singleton are academics at ND and Penn State being the hometown team plus Franklin and staff are stressing they are RBU.
                                                                                                  I'm sorry, RBU? They have Saquon for sure. Had to look up anybody else. The only other one is Miles Sanders. If two players in the NFL means position U, a ton of teams are position U...

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X