Penn State
    Princeton
    Texas
    Texas A&M
    USC
    Wisconsin

Highlights:
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1006186...1e3811c8460cf1
    Last edited by BeauBenken; 05-05-2021, 06:43 PM.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

6-2/180 lb CB as a Soph. Good luck staying at CB.

Dad was an All American at Iowa State in track and ran for Nigeria in the '96 Olympics.

Here's a recent story about him:

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/xavier-...with-potential

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/xaviernwankpa01/status/1195850686870827008[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/xaviernwankpa01/status/1304821622608736261[/TWITTER]
      Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

For 6-2... that's impressive (especially for a football player)

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/xaviernwankpa01/status/1243578128771014657[/TWITTER]
        Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Made the finals without Lea or Joseph being employed by ND

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/xaviernwankpa01/status/1345044620665909249[/TWITTER]
          Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Sounds like ND will heavily be in play going forward.

Comment

Another corner turned safety??
              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Yea, that’s some unreal athleticism on display. A guy that could push for PT immediately at S is a big need in the class and he seems to fit that bill.

Comment

[247SPORTS]https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Xavier-Nwankpa-at-Southeast-Polk-248498/embed[/247SPORTS]

Updated ranking
                  Last edited by IrishLion; 02-25-2021, 08:38 AM.
                  Prehistoric

Comment

Bama offered.

There are a few litmus tests out there for Freeman and staff. This is one of them. If they can land Xavier, it will be an all timer.

Xavier has got to see a starting gig upon arrival in a DB friendly system, as very attractive, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                      Bama offered.

There are a few litmus tests out there for Freeman and staff. This is one of them. If they can land Xavier, it will be an all timer.

Xavier has got to see a starting gig upon arrival in a DB friendly system, as very attractive, right?
                      He practically steps into Kyle Hamilton's role, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                        Bama offered.

Yeah, he's got Clemson and OSU as well, so more than one litmus test to pass. IMO the big selling point is going to be early playing time or opportunity to play for a NC ring. Let's see if Freeman can outsell Ol' Nick.

Comment

Minkah Fitzpatrick is the comparison per Allen Trieu...would be a good get lol
                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

Comment

I'm assuming Iowa and Iowa State have about as much chance at signing him as Drake or Iowa PreFlight, correct?
                              It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Per the sites, he looks all Ohio State.

Comment

that stinks, would love for ND to land him since he's a kyle Hamilton clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                    To the suprise of *(checks notes)*

No one.
                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                      I only have 247 and idk if I’d classify it to that extent, doesn’t give away much, a OSU lean maybe but really more of a 3-4 group is how I’ve read the updates

Comment

Set official visit for June 18-20th. Two weeks after he OVs at OSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                                          Set official visit for June 18-20th. Two weeks after he OVs at OSU.
                                          That's better then the opposite IMO.

Comment

lock in an official visit to TAMU
                                            What did Davonte do?

Comment

Notre Dame

How is your relationship with Notre Dame?

"I have a really good relationship with them. They got the new defensive coordinator around February or something. I've developed a good relationship with him. The primary recruiter, (safeties/defensive backs coach Chris) O'Leary, he's been recruiting me since my sophomore year. He took stops out to the school and everything, so I have a good relationship with him. I talk on a daily basis with him.

What appeals to you about the Fighting Irish?

"The brand. They'll set you up for life there. They're a top team in the nation every year. They compete for a national championship. And just the culture that they have there."

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...su/4922338001/
                                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Wait- It looks like up top he has a Norte Dame offer. Is this an inside joke I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by ginman View Post
                                                  Wait- It looks like up top he has a Norte Dame offer. Is this an inside joke I missed?
                                                  what would the joke be? He's a bonafide stud.

Comment

Originally posted by ginman View Post
                                                    A lot of the recruits will report the offer as 'Norte Dame' on Twitter, either as a spelling error or else how they think it's spelled upon early exposure.

Not sure if it's intentional in the OP though lol

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                                      Notre Dame

How is your relationship with Notre Dame?

"I have a really good relationship with them. They got the new defensive coordinator around February or something. I've developed a good relationship with him. The primary recruiter, (safeties/defensive backs coach Chris) O'Leary, he's been recruiting me since my sophomore year. He took stops out to the school and everything, so I have a good relationship with him. I talk on a daily basis with him.

What appeals to you about the Fighting Irish?

"The brand. They'll set you up for life there. They're a top team in the nation every year. They compete for a national championship. And just the culture that they have there."

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...su/4922338001/
                                                      Reading the tea leaves, It sounds like this is a long shot. Think he would mention Freeman by name instead of "him".

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                      Working...
                                                      X