Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 IL WR Tyler Morris (Michigan Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 IL WR Tyler Morris (Michigan Verbal)

WR
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Nazareth Academy

Measurements:
    Height: 6-0
    Weight: 165

Rankings:
    247 Comp: .. NR
    247: ............ 4* ..... #5 WR ..... #37 OA ...... 90
    Rivals: ......... NR
    ESPN: .......... NR

Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... Offered 5-15-19
    ASU
    ILL
    Iowa
    IA St
    Mich
    MSU
    Minn
    Northwestern
    PSU
    Wis

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/tylermorris2503

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/11119220/Tyler-Morris

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/11119220/5d9aaf3796778e0d542b0294' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 04-20-2021, 12:37 PM.

Offered back in 5-15-19

Same HS as Julian Love. Plays for BOOM! 7v7 with a loaded 2022 Chicagoland class.

Visited for USC.

Loy CB

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/tylermorris2503/status/1184093156180135936[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/RegFleu/status/1184106910020259845[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-21-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Is this the one we "lost" due to the JJ McCarthy handling per a poster close to that program?

Comment

Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
        Is this the one we "lost" due to the JJ McCarthy handling per a poster close to that program?
        Yep. His... He Gone! didn't stick.

Comment

He still might not join us but I'm hoping he decides ND is a program on the rise.

Comment

damn, they got some good receivers in IL in the '22 class.

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/overtime/status/1198379472287883266[/TWITTER]
              Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-21-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Loy with an Irish CB. 2-0 ND

Comment

247 Freebie

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ame-144661340/

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                    Hopefully JJ stays out of his ear.

Comment

Farrell says Michigan is strong here = ND lock.

Morris is a dynamic slot receiver and excellent route runner who gains separation easily. Michigan is strong here with a commitment from his high school QB, JJ McCarthy. Notre Dame and Northwestern are also of interest.
                      <iframe width="340" height="170" frameborder="1" src="https://n.rivals.com/content/prospect_cards/231009"></iframe>

Comment

Morris, who is another highly sought after sophomore was the Road Runners big time deep threat all season long in 2019. Morris ended the season with 71 catches for 1,261 yards and 17 touchdowns while also running for 254 yards and 3 touchdowns in 2019. Morris also played some defense in 2019 who is just a very high level athlete who could play several positions when required for Nazareth Academy.

Click here for more:

https://n.rivals.com/news/21st-annual-all-state-team

Comment

Is he Landon Morris' bro? LM just committed to Cuse.

Comment

No. Landon transferred to Nazareth from Hamilton Southeastern HS outside of Indy after his Soph year.

Comment

Michigan CB form Loy . . .wth?

Comment

Read a report today where Morris said he hasn't talked to ND staff "at all" since the pandemic. Had a good relationship with ND before this all started and the last time they spoke, he was trying to set up a visit for a spring practice.

Bothersome to read as this seems to be a trend lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                  Read a report today where Morris said he hasn't talked to ND staff "at all" since the pandemic. Had a good relationship with ND before this all started and the last time they spoke, he was trying to set up a visit for a spring practice.

Bothersome to read as this seems to be a trend lately.
                                  Wonder if Rees is going after a different type of WR than what Chipper went after. Maybe more the Miles Boykin types. I think ND should go after all the Chicagoland kids as possible.

Comment

Nice. Going to lose on Kaleb Brown and Tyler Morris due to the ineptitude and laziness of our recruiting. I don't know how anyone in the administration of ND football can say with a straight face that the goal is winning a championship when they refuse to recruit harder and better than they have for the last 11 years.

Comment

Wrong year to mess up the BOOM!/Chicagoland guys.

Oh well, whatever.

I hope BK retires soon... not because I think he's a bum but following recruiting with him in charge is top dead center tween boring & frustrating.

Comment

Wouldn’t this be on Del. When Denson didn’t land RB’s it was his fault not Long’s. When Lyght couldn’t recruit it wasn’t Elko or Lea’s fault.

Del clearly had a really rough start to Covid-19 and doesn’t seem to be doing much of anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                          Wouldn’t this be on Del. When Denson didn’t land RB’s it was his fault not Long’s. When Lyght couldn’t recruit it wasn’t Elko or Lea’s fault.

Del clearly had a really rough start to Covid-19 and doesn’t seem to be doing much of anything since.
                                          Yeah I think Del is asleep at the wheel and maybe thinking that Chip covered up a lot of what he lacked as a recruiter. Tommy ain't throwing him any help either.

Comment

Bumping this because it doesn't belong on the 3rd page and the staff is seriously working on him, even though we don't hear about it enough.

The best intel on him is going to come from Rivals because they have an agnostic guy covering Chicago, Edgy Tim. Their message boards will have more truth, more often.

My guy said the Bolingbrook kids were always ND first so:

CB time.

Comment

I saw this way back there in the depth chart as well while I was looking to make a small list of recruits BK absolutely SHOULD be on the phone to once a week (I was going to send the list to him, but yeah, nah).

Seriously even get the hip DC recruiting him.

Comment

It does seem like ND has regained the momentum here. By all accounts they are on him pretty hard right now.

Comment

This would be outstanding
                                                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Would be helluva add and real nice start for a two year wr haul

Del may have found his footing.
                                                    Last edited by NDdomer2; 02-06-2021, 11:57 PM.
                                                    Prehistoric

Comment

Maybe Freeman slapped Del around?

Comment

Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                        Maybe Freeman slapped Del around?
                                                        Doubtful, he wasn't at ND when Del pulled in the highest rated WR group in BK era
                                                        Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                          Doubtful, he wasn't at ND when Del pulled in the highest rated WR group in BK era
                                                          I love that you answered that seriously.
                                                          My CFB Book: https://www.amazon.com/Southbound-Tr.../dp/0692932593

Comment

Is there a timeline when he is supposed to announce?

I agree with all, would be a great pick up for ND.

I would like to see ND add Morris and Reggie Fleurima Jr.

I think this coming year is Del's best group of WR's he has had at ND...bout time he show's his $hit in developing them.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryhippo View Post
                                                              I love that you answered that seriously.
                                                              YES!!!!!

Comment

How many WR are they planning to take?
                                                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

From the 7-7 per 247, he had some good things to say about ND, especially Rees.

EDIT: this next sentence was my opinion not a report, just reread how it may have read.

Get the feeling we are in the Top 2, how far or not behind Michigan is the question
                                                                  Last edited by Dale; 02-21-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irishandy View Post
                                                                    Is there a timeline when he is supposed to announce?

I agree with all, would be a great pick up for ND.

I would like to see ND add Morris and Reggie Fleurima Jr.

I think this coming year is Del's best group of WR's he has had at ND...bout time he show's his $hit in developing them.
                                                                    June/July he said yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                      From the 7-7 per 247, he had some good things to say about ND, especially Rees. Get the feeling we are in the Top 2, how far or not behind Michigan is the question
                                                                      Good news! I see ND landing Tyler. I think Rees pulls this one off.

Comment

Good news! I see ND landing Tyler. I think Rees pulls this one off.
                                                                        It's great that these kids have positive things to say about Tommy -- good on Tommy -- but when is Del gonna start carrying his weight? One of the more damning things I've ever heard was last year when Colzie admitted he had no idea who his position coach's name was. I mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

It's great that these kids have positive things to say about Tommy -- good on Tommy -- but when is Del gonna start carrying his weight? One of the more damning things I've ever heard was last year when Colzie admitted he had no idea who his position coach's name was. I mean come on.
                                                                          I agree with you about Del. I think this is a make or break year for him with recruiting and player development on the field.

Comment

Dropped 4 spots on Rivals update. Now #78.
                                                                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• #39

Official set for June 18th.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                June is going to be the month my finger gets blisters from all the refresh hits
                                                                                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Official set for June 18th.
                                                                                  beating SCUM for him would be sweet, he's basically #1 on their board at WR
                                                                                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                                                                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                                                                      Figured you would have pretty good calluses by now with all the time you spend on onlyfans.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        June is going to be HUGE for ND!! Besides Morris how many other WR's are a take?? I did like the 2021 class and Tate for next year.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          June is going to be HUGE for ND!! Besides Morris how many other WR's are a take?? I did like the 2021 class and Tate for next year.
                                                                                          WR recruiting is one of the more confusing ones to me this year so id say if your asking how many in total - id think you should be looking at 3. We lose Davis for sure then you have a group of 4 all in the same class in Lenzy, Austin, Keys, and Wilkins that are nearing end of eligibility (although covid makes things confusing for me still). Would Keys and Wilkins want a new environment if they don't get much play this year?

If you asking out of our options who is a take - id say we aren't in a position to turn any of our options away. According to 247 we offered 22 WRs in the class. One is committed, 4 committed elsewhere and only 6 are listed as "warm" for what that's worth. There isn't much out there right now on if any are leaning ND other than a bunch of CB's for Addison Copeland back in early Feb right after we offered.

Prehistoric

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post

Figured you would have pretty good calluses by now with all the time you spend on onlyfans.
                                                                                            PM me if you want my account info. I have a stimulus special going on right now but these prices won't last.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              If a kid from a Chicago suburban Catholic school signs with Michigan with an ND offer in hand, I hope the fine folks at Moderna and or Pfizer can provide some new kind of relief for the ND fans that will no doubt come down with some kind of new condition because of it.

Is it my understanding Illinois high schools are playing football as we speak?
                                                                                              It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                                                If a kid from a Chicago suburban Catholic school signs with Michigan with an ND offer in hand, I hope the fine folks at Moderna and or Pfizer can provide some new kind of relief for the ND fans that will no doubt come down with some kind of new condition because of it.

Yes, they are playing in the spring.
                                                                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Morris & Naz play Coogan & Marist tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

I guess we haven't covered it here as much as we could have but things seem to be trending in the right direction here. Singer at BGI has been very positive about Morris and ND lately.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X