Notre Dame ....... Offered 5-3-21
    UMiami
    OU
    OSU

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/chancemorrow61

Highlights:

Jr. Season = https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1336701...4b500370ae05d2
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 05-04-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Ohio State recently offered as well

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
        Ohio State recently offered as well
        Trying to vett this. Never seen one like this before. If he's faking, he's faking out everyone including the his coach, the Charlotte Observer and Johnathan Doerer... who's from Charlotte.

But he has NO ONE associated with ND, team or journalists, following him.

Comment

Welp, he followed Del and NDFootball recently...

Comment

OK... he gets his hoops stuff posted cuz I think he's real.

Comment

The first SCOOP for IE's new ownership group!

Congrats boys!

Comment

This past season alone at West Charlotte, he recorded 33 receptions for 755 yards and 12 touchdowns; that is nearly 23 yards per reception and a touchdown every third reception!
                Freebie

https://phenomhoopreport.com/dual-sp...nt-blowing-up/

Comment

Per Loy this is not legitimate and the tweet has been removed. Bizarre situation. I wonder if the other offers are legit or not.

Comment

No interviews

Comment

Gets stranger this evening... tweeted a Louisville offer and tagged WR Coach Gunter Brewer in the tweet. Brewer then retweets the tweet and he has followed Morrow for a while.

Comment

Pretty noticeable difference between his tweets regarding his OSU/ND offers and his UL offer. Too bad he felt this was necessary.

Comment

Pretty noticeable difference between his tweets regarding his OSU/ND offers and his UL offer. Too bad he felt this was necessary.
                          SO strange. His staff and the recruiting industry types around Charlotte are all on board too. I wonder if he doesn't understand the nuances of being recruited and being offered? I mean, he's being followed by big schools and the Ville offer looks 100% legit like you said. There's a guy with the last name Morrow who's a recruiting insider in the area who I've followed for a long time. (It doesn't appear they are closely related at first glance), he's in the mix as well.

I'm fascinated by it and am waiting to run across an explanation.

Comment

This could turn out to be as entertaining as a couple we had about 4-5 years ago. Can't remember his name, but one was the short speedster from Georgia that claimed he was Irish but never had the grades to be seriously recruited. Then he was committed to 3 or 4 other schools before landing.

Cruz......Don't ever use a BB pic again.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                              This could turn out to be as entertaining as a couple we had about 4-5 years ago. Can't remember his name, but one was the short speedster from Georgia that claimed he was Irish but never had the grades to be seriously recruited. Then he was committed to 3 or 4 other schools before landing.

Cruz......Don't ever use a BB pic again.
                              Isaiah McKenzie?

Comment

Per Loy this is not legitimate and the tweet has been removed. Bizarre situation. I wonder if the other offers are legit or not.

His Notre Dame Offer post appears to be up still. It came up on my feed not 5 mins ago. Is he really trolling or could it be legit?
                                " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

I’d say that I’m 99.99% certain it’s not legit. Not one of the paid sites announced the offer. And when Crus did at 247 Loy quickly said it wasn’t legit and locked the thread. It seems like this young man has some people giving him bad advice on how to go through the process.
                                  Last edited by Luckylucci; 05-05-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I’d say that I’m 99.99% certain it’s not legit. Not one of the paid sites announced the offer. And when Crus did at 247 Loy quickly said it wasn’t legit and locked the thread. Obviously this young man has some people giving him bad advice on how to go through the process.

Yeah? That's to bad. I am all for guys/gals promoting themselves. I think it is awesome and takes a lot of guts for some of these guys to DM coaches their highlights ect. Especially if they are guys that may not have the resources to get to the weekend camps.

When I worked in the front office of a hockey team, we would often get guys that would send us "tape". Some turned out to be really good players, guys we may have never known about had they not taken a chance. That is way different they saying you got an offer when you may/may not have. That is odd, and could lead to character questions.

As far as this cat goes, I hope it is someone giving him bad advise and not a him making these decisions. From the comments on his tweets, his coaches were saying "congrats" on the offers ect. Just makes it really strange. I wish we could get some real answers here. Big body kid
                                    " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

Was he fluffing himself up to make it look like he was getting big time offers? Seems wierd.
                                      Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 05-05-2021, 10:57 AM.
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                        Wad he fluffing himself up to make it look like he was getting big time offers? Seems wierd.
                                        Especially when he gets an offer the same day from the guy who coached Randy Moss, Dez Bryant & Justin Blackmon...

Ewwww... a foul trend has surfaced.

Comment

Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post

Yeah? That's to bad. I am all for guys/gals promoting themselves. I think it is awesome and takes a lot of guts for some of these guys to DM coaches their highlights ect. Especially if they are guys that may not have the resources to get to the weekend camps.

When I worked in the front office of a hockey team, we would often get guys that would send us "tape". Some turned out to be really good players, guys we may have never known about had they not taken a chance. That is way different they saying you got an offer when you may/may not have. That is odd, and could lead to character questions.

As far as this cat goes, I hope it is someone giving him bad advise and not a him making these decisions. From the comments on his tweets, his coaches were saying "congrats" on the offers ect. Just makes it really strange. I wish we could get some real answers here. Big body kid
                                          I edited my post as I shouldn’t speak in such absolutes when I don’t know the whole story. But, how often do OSU and ND offer a kid a scholarship in the same day and neither speak to his coaches?

Comment

I edited my post as I shouldn’t speak in such absolutes when I don’t know the whole story. But, how often do OSU and ND offer a kid a scholarship in the same day and neither speak to his coaches?
                                            Maybe he got mailers from both schools with the generic "we want you!" messaging, and someone told him to go ahead and start publicizing his "offers"?

Or, could just be a naïve kid taking too much from early communications.

6'6" dude with hops does sound great for the WR room, so let's see how it unfolds lol.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                            Working...
                                            X